Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2018 times)
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
Perhaps it will be enough to send scans of the passport or driver's license and after checking the pictures, the account will get the status of the authenticated
Yes, this is an important point, because it is about paying for the services of a matchmaker. And the choice of an employee through such a platform must guarantee the data. So it would be convenient to work with freelancers.
SHA256Collision

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
Perhaps it will be enough to send scans of the passport or driver's license and after checking the pictures, the account will get the status of the authenticated
Yes, this is an important point, because it is about paying for the services of a matchmaker. And the choice of an employee through such a platform must guarantee the data. So it would be convenient to work with freelancers.

anyway I do not understand what functions the matchmaker will perform. Why this can not perform the algorithms of the system. This is all certainly strange
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Friends, I think this is an excellent project for investing, because the potential collocation of visitors to the future platform is very large, which means that the price of tokens will go up.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

anyway I do not understand what functions the matchmaker will perform. Why this can not perform the algorithms of the system. This is all certainly strange
I see the meaning in your question. After all, the computer can also make a selection of characteristics. But perhaps we are talking about the further development of events. Then the matchmaker can give advice, participate directly in wooing. Actually these questions are dealt with by the matchmaker in real life.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I like the platform concept of earning after community expansion. This will be an extra profit. People are very captivate acquaintances, and the second stage will be communication in the communities. Such profit is useful for the price of the token on the stock exchange.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:47 PM

The project is really worthwhile, I think it will help many people find their love. But I do not understand if the system itself can not perform the functions of the matchmaker.

Yes, I think this person will be able to communicate with one and the other side and learn the desires of each, which they could not directly tell.

The role of matchmaker is much more than we discuss. She must first pick up a profitable challenger, then involve him in the acquaintance, and then prove to both parties that they fit each other. The matchmaker should know that love at first sight may not be. Communities will help you understand whether a person suits you or not. Here there is a lot of psychological nuances, with which the computer will not cope.
Yams_Fordena

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:10:30 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:38:44 AM by Yams_Fordena

The Ponder app is using peoples common interests to help allow matchmakers to participate and also incentivize them to connect people together. It adds a nice human touch to the process, and will really be taken to another level when users start to make custom matchmaking groups. Then it will really tap the potential of people's networks by connecting people that they know or are in their circle of acquaintances. ( Matchmaking groups are private sub-communities aligned around values and interests, providing a more focused matchmaking experience )
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:55 AM

I saw many benefits for Ponder Gold tokens if they want to be members of the platform. Is there a deposit program in your token support? Will the sale of your tokens on the exchange be limited in the first months?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

The Ponder app is using peoples common interests to help allow matchmakers to participate and also incentivize them to connect people together. It adds a nice human touch to the process and can really be taken to another level when users start to make custom matchmaking groups of people that they know or are in their circle of acquaintances. ( matchmaking groups are private sub-communities aligned around values and interests, providing a more focused matchmaking experience )
But it's just a comparing of some data assets like interests, so i really support confusing what that man feel. Person that trying to find a couple this way, has damaged social skills, so he will be embarrassed if someone will be attracted to this process.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

The Ponder app is using peoples common interests to help allow matchmakers to participate and also incentivize them to connect people together. It adds a nice human touch to the process and can really be taken to another level when users start to make custom matchmaking groups of people that they know or are in their circle of acquaintances. ( matchmaking groups are private sub-communities aligned around values and interests, providing a more focused matchmaking experience )
But it's just a comparing of some data assets like interests, so i really support confusing what that man feel. Person that trying to find a couple this way, has damaged social skills, so he will be embarrassed if someone will be attracted to this process.

yes in this case the matchmaker will be really relevant. This will help many people get what they want. So I think the rewards for the matchmaker will be quite fair.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

I saw many benefits for Ponder Gold tokens if they want to be members of the platform. Is there a deposit program in your token support? Will the sale of your tokens on the exchange be limited in the first months?
Yes, I heard that many companies limit the sale of tokens, so that after entering the exchange, do not collapse the price of the token. But how will this work, I do not know
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

If your platform will have a great success in the selection of pairs with the participation of the matchmaker, the amount of payments will be great. Where will the internal tokens come from? What percentage of the internal tokens (dollar) and Ponder Gold tokens do you plan to make at the start of the platform?
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Yes Ponder Gold Token holders receive VIP benefits within the app, access to better matchmakers for singles and  access to the most active singles for matchmakers. Essentially increasing the chances of getting a match and also financial rewards Smiley Also Ponder Gold will be used exclusively with Matchmaking groups all of which will increase demand as Ponder use expands globally and the user base increases.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Would i like to know how the number of internal tokens affects the value of Ponder Gold on the trade exchange? If your domestic dollars will be needed for a lot more than you assume - what will be in this case?
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Yes, I heard that many companies limit the sale of tokens, so that after entering the exchange, do not collapse the price of the token. But how will this work, I do not know
There are no restrictions on Ponder Gold Tokens. Ponder Gold is a utility token for use within the Ponder App, any future exchange listings are not our decision Smiley
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

It's not difficult to do what you want with pictures, it can work only if they have access to base to compair scan with originals, in any case it may doesn't work. I understand that it not suitable not for all, but only live video can become a proof in my opinion.
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

Would i like to know how the number of internal tokens affects the value of Ponder Gold on the trade exchange? If your domestic dollars will be needed for a lot more than you assume - what will be in this case?
Ponder dollars are backed 1:1 with USD and will continue to be used for anyone who wishes to deal in fiat. The total number of Ponder Gold Tokens will be 360m, of which only 25% (90m) is being offered in the Token Sale on Feb 14th (Valentines Day)  Wink
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:30:34 AM by Yams_Fordena

It's not difficult to do what you want with pictures, it can work only if they have access to base to compair scan with originals, in any case it may doesn't work. I understand that it not suitable not for all, but only live video can become a proof in my opinion.
"Confirmed" accounts will be automatic if users use the Civic key platform Smiley For others it will be from Facebook profiles, but the matchmaking groups will also function as an unofficial form of verification and is one of the great benefits of networking that Ponder will enhance.
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

interesting project
Thank you Smiley for more info check out https://tokensale.ponderapp.co/
Yams_Fordena

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Friends, I think this is an excellent project for investing, because the potential collocation of visitors to the future platform is very large, which means that the price of tokens will go up.
Ponder already has joint ventures lined up with Plug and Play China Smiley Also Ponder will look to go beyond romantic matchmaking in the future and open its network effects up to other areas such as business contacts, all of which will utilize Ponder Gold tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: