Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2018 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
Perhaps it will be enough to send scans of the passport or driver's license and after checking the pictures, the account will get the status of the authenticated
It's not difficult to do what you want with pictures, it can work only if they have access to base to compair scan with originals, in any case it may doesn't work. I understand that it not suitable not for all, but only live video can become a proof in my opinion.
"Confirmed" accounts will be automatic if users use the Civic key platform Smiley For others it will be from Facebook profiles, but the matchmaking groups will also function as an unofficial form of verification and is one of the great benefits of networking that Ponder will enhance.
O, I had never heard about Civic, now I'll check it, maybe it safe, but how they verificate you? I don't understand... And about facebook, do you mean that on the platform willn't be profiles for "finders", they will use a facebook accounts? Or that confirmation will use facebook information?
angrygerl

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Friends, I think this is an excellent project for investing, because the potential collocation of visitors to the future platform is very large, which means that the price of tokens will go up.
Ponder already has joint ventures lined up with Plug and Play China Smiley Also Ponder will look to go beyond romantic matchmaking in the future and open its network effects up to other areas such as business contacts, all of which will utilize Ponder Gold tokens.
The development and launch of your platform is divided into different countries, such as Japan, India. They will be available later than the main part. Will they already have new features?
deluxorian

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Do you plannig to make "confirmed" accounts, when wo\man should meet with your worker to confirm their face and skills.
It's great offer, but i think it can be not only meet but skype and any video chatting. And they just can't check all who want to be checked, so it should be VIP accounts only able to use this function.
Perhaps it will be enough to send scans of the passport or driver's license and after checking the pictures, the account will get the status of the authenticated
It's not difficult to do what you want with pictures, it can work only if they have access to base to compair scan with originals, in any case it may doesn't work. I understand that it not suitable not for all, but only live video can become a proof in my opinion.
"Confirmed" accounts will be automatic if users use the Civic key platform Smiley For others it will be from Facebook profiles, but the matchmaking groups will also function as an unofficial form of verification and is one of the great benefits of networking that Ponder will enhance.
O, I had never heard about Civic, now I'll check it, maybe it safe, but how they verificate you? I don't understand... And about facebook, do you mean that on the platform willn't be profiles for "finders", they will use a facebook accounts? Or that confirmation will use facebook information?
Confirmation through facebook is ridiculous. In Facebook, a person can also put not real photos. Perhaps you mean verified accounts facebook will be verified and you?
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

I do not really understand from what funds you will allocate a prize to a couple who will get married. All the same, 1000 dollars is quite a large sum ...
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:46 PM

I do not really understand from what funds you will allocate a prize to a couple who will get married. All the same, 1000 dollars is quite a large sum ...
Yes this is an interesting question I think the developers will tell us how this all will work. It will be really cool. I want to try myself as a matchmaker. Cool
Isoksaxelletta

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

As I understand on the platform it will be possible to form a closed interest community. Tell me how communication between members of the community will be implemented?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

According to whitepaper this rewards will be taken from invested money, they have a plan for costs, they able to pay 20% from budget on 2018. I think lucky pair should pay for platform's help. Big part of them will never married etc
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

I saw many benefits for Ponder Gold tokens if they want to be members of the platform. Is there a deposit program in your token support? Will the sale of your tokens on the exchange be limited in the first months?
Yes Ponder Gold Token holders receive VIP benefits within the app, access to better matchmakers for singles and  access to the most active singles for matchmakers. Essentially increasing the chances of getting a match and also financial rewards Smiley Also Ponder Gold will be used exclusively with Matchmaking groups all of which will increase demand as Ponder use expands globally and the user base increases.
Thank you for such a detailed response. I now understood the benefits of buying. I will definitely support it. I believe that with such an interesting approach to acquaintances, your platform will be successful.
SHA256Collision

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:11:26 PM

Friends, I think this is an excellent project for investing, because the potential collocation of visitors to the future platform is very large, which means that the price of tokens will go up.
Ponder already has joint ventures lined up with Plug and Play China Smiley Also Ponder will look to go beyond romantic matchmaking in the future and open its network effects up to other areas such as business contacts, all of which will utilize Ponder Gold tokens.
About business in China, I would like to know more in detail this is a very important point. But in fact the area in which the company's tokens will be applied will be constantly expanded.
Kacinicartho

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

The dating platform with the use of a matchmaker is very unusual and interesting. Let's see how this all works.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

Please tell us how you will be able to connect different versions of your platform. I mean China, Japan and India. After all, participants of these platforms will probably look for a pair in another version? Or will it look like an upgrade to the next version?
syednash

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

SEEMS A EXCELLENT CONCEPT VIA BLOCKCHAIN TECH...
Oritarnopa

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

I think this is a good project especially for those who are looking for their own pair. Well, for investors, this is certainly a great prospect, as this is a potentially large market.
Qabaridenett

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

I think this is a good project especially for those who are looking for their own pair. Well, for investors, this is certainly a great prospect, as this is a potentially large market.
Yes, in fact, this is a very promising business direction. And if the company can take its market share, then I think the revenues will be excellent, which will affect the price of the token
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Yes this is an interesting question I think the developers will tell us how this all will work. It will be really cool. I want to try myself as a matchmaker. Cool
The general Fund should be replenished regularly. Once the platform is created and its work is good, communities will start to work, bringing in revenue. I think from this amount will be allocated the part that will get the matchmakers for successful work.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

You are right, it's should become a useful tool for who are looking, but if they want to attract attention of investors they should better show how they planning get a benefit from this, because I don't understood yet.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

The general Fund should be replenished regularly. Once the platform is created and its work is good, communities will start to work, bringing in revenue. I think from this amount will be allocated the part that will get the matchmakers for successful work.

We will hope that everything will be so. Because the reward is quite generous especially for couples who got married. Because you will need a lot of money
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

We will hope that everything will be so. Because the reward is quite generous especially for couples who got married. Because you will need a lot of money
Before people get married, there will be enough time to replenish their resources with the help of communities. The idea is very good, as people in internet dating spend a lot of time on courtship and courtesy.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

Before people get married, there will be enough time to replenish their resources with the help of communities. The idea is very good, as people in internet dating spend a lot of time on courtship and courtesy.
and when will the demo version of the project? I want to see how it all works. Will you hold competitions that will attract users to the platform?
deluxorian

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

A good project. tell me how you are originally going to attract people to the platform? Will there be any contests or perhaps lotteries? How will you build a company to promote the product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: