Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO FULLY SOLD]Lightchain|Double-Layer Structure|100,000 Query/sec|  (Read 1035 times)
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:17:19 AM by lorylore

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Instagram  -  Twitter  -  Telegram  -  Facebook  -  Github  -  Wechat  -  QQ

Problems in Real World
The emergence of blockchain technology brings us enormous benefits, but the performance and scalability issues makes it difficult for blockchain technology to be widely adopted. We can truly embrace the benefits of blockchain technology only when we solve the performance and scalability issues.

Solution
We propose a solution to the performance and scalability problems. Light Chain (LIGHT) is designed to be the world’s first double-layer chain. The LIGHT network is composed of one prime-chain and numerous sub-chains. The prime-chain works like bitcoin to provide an immutable and transparent super-ledger while sub-chains provide a fast network under the prime chain, it syncs up with the prime-chain on a regular basis.

LIGHT’s double-layer structure keeps the benefits of immutability and transparency of information, while providing a performance level of 100k QPS (query per second), which is enough for even the high-frequency transactions of 2017. LIGHT’s double-layer structure is composed of a prime-chain and numerous sub-chains. The prime-chain is the mother chain, and there is only one prime-chain in LIGHT’s network. Sub-chains are independent from each other, and the number of sub-chains can be expanded when necessary. The prime-chain is a decentralized and distributed network that is immutable and transparent to the public. Sub-chains are based on a PoM (Proof of Machine) validation model, combined with an in-memory database, to achieve substantial improvements in performance.

Token Sale
Due to popular demand, ICO has been over subscribed and tokens have been fully sold.

Roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:30 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:35:40 AM by lorylore

After discussion with my friends, this is our project summary:

Light Chain (LIGHT) is designed to be the world’s first double-layer chain. The LIGHT network is composed of one prime-chain and numerous sub-chains. The prime-chain works like bitcoin to provide an immutable and transparent super-ledger while sub-chains provide a fast network (performance level of 100k query per second) under the prime chain, it syncs up with the prime-chain on a regular basis. and is suitable for all applications including high-frequency transaction.

By solving the scalability and performance problem of decentralized networks (e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum), LIGHT’s double-layer structure can be utilized to all applications in mankind.

The Light Coin:
In LIGHT’s ecosystem, we preset a constant number of Light Coins. Similar to the bitcoin and Ethereum systems, miners are rewarded by Light Coin through PoW on the prime-chain;

- Gas is burned every time the sub-chain syncs up with the main-chain. The gas is rewarded to miners;
- A certain number of Light Coins must be pledged when a sub-chain is created. The pledged Light Coins can be used as Gas in the sub-chain, and the number of LIGHT Coins pledged grows over time
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:08:37 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 05:45:36 AM by lorylore

Lightchain is give ETH for joining their telegram. You can even earn more ETH by referring your friends.

For more details on the airdrop, visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2732316.0
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Today is the day of whole lot of interesting new projects it seems. Looking forward to look into the whitepaper, roadmap etc. Also looking forward for airdrops and bounties.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

Hello,

So how decentralized are sub-chains? When you say in memory databases you mean SQL servers? In that case what happens if those servers are taken down?
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Reserved

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Rip off of Bitcoin Lightning network. Happens to be sold out on the day of the announcement. Just another erc20 garbage token. Thanks a lot, Vitalik.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

This is just a marketing stunt that mode ME fell over the edge of my Seat . Obviously ICO was over with 100% token sold. And it makes ME wonder is it a private sale that occured?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:00 AM

ICO missed, why post this here so late ?

My team was being approached by this ICO. Their ICO was so popular that even before any marketing is needed, they already have sold out their ICO. However, they still want to spread their ICO information to more people and hence this thread is aim at providing information, and not marketing for ICO purposes.

Today is the day of whole lot of interesting new projects it seems. Looking forward to look into the whitepaper, roadmap etc. Also looking forward for airdrops and bounties.

There will be an amazing airdrops coming soon. Stay tune.

Hello,

So how decentralized are sub-chains? When you say in memory databases you mean SQL servers? In that case what happens if those servers are taken down?

Very good question. Let me ask the dev team and get back to you with the answer.

Rip off of Bitcoin Lightning network. Happens to be sold out on the day of the announcement. Just another erc20 garbage token. Thanks a lot, Vitalik.

Personally, after reading the whitepaper and discussing with my friends, I would not classify this as garbage. In fact, I am even interested to invest. Do check it out more.

This is just a marketing stunt that mode ME fell over the edge of my Seat . Obviously ICO was over with 100% token sold. And it makes ME wonder is it a private sale that occured?

Yes it is. Before the team can do any much marketing, it has been spread widely by word of mouth. Personally, as I discuss with my friends, I am also became very interested in this ICO but too bad it is already fully sold.

I will try to publish whatever i understand so that you all can also understand what I see in this project.
paploo

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

How many confirmed transactions per second?
ltt88
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

hi dev. how to check my  referral ?? .. group telegram not reply support member
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

There's a delay in your BOT response but I successfully registered. Hope we could benefit from it.. looking forward in your great dev.
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

There's a delay in your BOT response but I successfully registered. Hope we could benefit from it.. looking forward in your great dev.
I could not get the BOT to respond. How long was the delay?
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

I could not get the BOT to respond. How long was the delay?

The airdrop/bounty program has ended as the number of people has reached the limit of the bounty. It was stopped at 12midnight GMT+8.

How many confirmed transactions per second?

On paper it is 100,000 Query/sec.
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

Very interesting, So a bit of marketing among cryptocurrency forums, (any idea when it may hit a few exchanges)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

How did this ICO happen to complete 50,000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ICO schedule?  Huh Huh Huh
_ATOmix_

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

What's the address of the smart contract used for the ICO?
ltt88
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Are you dev or Participant ICO?
lorylore (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Very interesting, So a bit of marketing among cryptocurrency forums, (any idea when it may hit a few exchanges)

I am also waiting for the official news. Do consider to join our telegram to have the latest news. I am also keeping track of the telegram to see when it hits on the exchange and buy from there.

How did this ICO happen to complete 50,000 eth, with only 2 days of announcement in bitcointalk, no campaign, not even an ICO schedule?  Huh Huh Huh

When we received the project, the hardcap is already reached. There are a lot of interest in this project until they have been fully sold out without any marketing needed. However, moving forward, they are now doing marketing is more for exposure and not for fund rising.

What's the address of the smart contract used for the ICO?

It is not an erc token. it has its own mainnet. It produces gas which is needed to run the dapps. That is also why the dapps need the tokens to be pledged.

Are you dev or Participant ICO?

I am part of the service provider for LightChain. However, after doing my due diligence on the company, I am also interested in getting the tokens. However, ICO is already sold out before that. We are able to reach out to the dev.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

When we received the project, the hardcap is already reached. There are a lot of interest in this project until they have been fully sold out without any marketing needed. However, moving forward, they are now doing marketing is more for exposure and not for fund rising.

Thanks for the reply. So basically it was a private sale to VC's or whales? How much bonuses did they get in the private sale? What rate/price did they get it?
If there are ICO plans for the public, what will be the rate?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: