Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:21:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC to accept Bitcoin!  (Read 1475 times)
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

I would never buy a piece of chicken in KFC with bitcoin unless I am in a survival stage and it is the only establishment to buy and eat food for an instant and if I have no money left in my pocket. How about the transaction fees, I bet the fee is much higher the the price of the foods bought. I would rather bring rice and put their unli gravy on top of it and leave.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

what about fees ithink this not going to help em if im not wrong
If bitcoin would be used as a form of currency in direct transaction it might need to fix its system on accepting and implementing fee because it might be a big hindrance for people to choose bitcoin as a mode of their transaction so it could be better for developers to first initiate an improvement for fee systems.
I agree, the fee system should be improved first. I was worried using bitcoin for just a small amount of items and yet the fee is so high. I do not see the point of spending that much for just a piece of chicken. You are not only paying the price of what you buy, but for the transaction fees as well which I believe is much higher than the price of fried chicken.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

It's a good thing that KFC is now accepting bitcoin as payment but for me, I will invest my bitcoin first and pay KFC in currency only. And bitcoin  is only for online payment.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

With the start of a transaction using bitcoin will definitely make its existence increasingly popular And make other countries can be interested in the business and start trying to develop in order to facilitate customers when they want to buy KFC later.
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

McDonald's, you're next!
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

I think that it can be a good thing to all of us, bitcoin users. And I hoped that all fastfood chains will accept bitcoin to pay the costumers bill. And I hoped it will not be in fast food chains but also in other things like clothes, a house, etc.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
jacmarry

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Hurrah! Its a very hot and its a very good news for us. we want to everybody and everywhere sothat can use bitcoin. Infuture bitcoin can a revulsion for us. If we can use bitcoin everywhere then bitcoin then bitcoin transection will increase.  Then it will be a more valuable thinks.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

I feel happy, someday everyone will enjoy the blockchain technology.
Unfortunately in my country is still difficult to find this, may have to be patient for several years.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

The chicken that we will buy in KFC will be more higher in price. Because of the fee. For me paying in fiat will be more comfortable than in bitcoin.

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Nice adoption from KFC,  but the transaction fees and time now doesn’t make sense to pay for a meal in KFC. Hoping to do so with lighting network.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

This would be great news to the crypto users around the world. This would be the first step in achieving much more better goal in the future. After this, bitcoin would eventually became more popular to the society.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:10:05 PM

that's good news and also finger licking Wink  good  Smiley
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

That's good news for the new way to checkout! Now bitcoin takes a big role in oyr life LoL. You can buy KFC with bitcoin, then coke, and then everything lol
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

Good news for the cryptocurrency world a sign become very popular and famous as currency's
KFC and Mcdoanlad are one of the most popular food chain in the world and have good reputation company
Cryptocurrency continue to become famous like the ethereum singaporean government have plan to use ethereum for payment of all night clud drinks
Hoping all of these news goes come true.

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

what about fees ithink this not going to help em if im not wrong

Well the fees would be on the users end, I think realistically it's going to be more of a novelty than something that people actually do for a while but in time once the fees can be resolved then it may be something that is actually used. Either way it's a step forward for bitcoin.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

This is great news but they only allow in their online portal because of the slow confirmation, that's fine with me but unfortunately its only available to Canada, but I guess once it proved to be a successful venture, we will see more of it in other countries where KFC is very popular.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

it seems no new thing shopping places, hotels, restaurants and many others received his payment with bitcoin.but at least this is a great innovation for KFC who before it received payment using regular money is now received as bitcoin media payment transactions for its consumers.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:25:00 PM

Wow! It seems like many establishments today are being engaged in bitcoin. I hope also that it will be implemented in my country. I want also to pay fried chicken with bitcoin. Soon, all of establishments and firms will accept the payment of bitcoin.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Check out my KFC news story to get the full details and understanding of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXITVynLRLU&t=0s

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: