Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC to accept Bitcoin!  (Read 1469 times)
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

Well, it is good to know that these restaurants are now accepting and integrating bitcoins to buy on their menu Grin How interesting  Kiss
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

what about fees ithink this not going to help em if im not wrong
Yeah I think so too. For example, if we order a food in KFC that is about 0.0008 bitcoin. How about the fees? Ofcourse it will still deduct to our bitcoin and thats another addition in payment. It is still better to just pay a fiat money. Also the transaction of paying in bitcoin is not as fast a paying fiat money. There are still some conflict with this "KFC accepts bitcoin" idea. They must know and fix these problem first before they make a decision.

404 Not Found
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:13:32 PM

The more mainstream big companies that accept it, the more "legitimate" it becomes, which is good for all of us hodlers. So, I say this is great news!

Wrong, The more companies who were trying to experiment bitcoin. The more the government will be digging in on how are they get some profit from it. Else, the current situation of South Korea in which it will be more difficult for the holders to buy and sell cryptocurrency as the government started to ban it.
crypto440

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

i think this is a marketing strategy by the people at KFC
belgiandave

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:11 PM

It is good to hear that another big company is jumping on the band wagon. If the confirmation speed is still slow we might have to wait for our chicken :-)
ggmaxlord

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

hey anything that gets the word of crypto-currency out there is good in my eyes. personally don't think i would use btc to buy any type of food would just stick with cash. but maybe in the future it will be more reasonable to do so? who knows?
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

If it will happen I will be very happy because I love eating at KFC and sometimes its hard to pay on bills because it delays the transaction. But if it will accept bitcoins I think there is no more long line in the cashier because you just send it right away.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

this is the proof that bitcoin is not a bubble but a currency. cryptocurrencies have a great future ahead!
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

The more mainstream big companies that accept it, the more "legitimate" it becomes, which is good for all of us hodlers. So, I say this is great news!
It is good to hear these sort of news ,it is not about legitimate use of bitcoin,the problem with it at the moment is that you are not able to purchase anything with bitcoin,unless you are going for big orders ,other than that it is just useless even if they starts accepting bitcoin,when the lightning network is implemented and the transaction charges goes down then it would be awesome.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:59 AM

Wow so I can buy a chicken burger using my gizmo QR-Code for $4.99 and I only need to
pay $30 in transaction fees to miners to make this happen.
LOL Smiley It's not going to happen because no one can buy Chicken Burger for only $5 and pay around $30 for bitcoin transaction fees.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
HTHP

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:32:49 AM

With the current transaction fees of bitcoin you'll lose 2 KFC meals to get one  Grin
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:37:43 AM

I'm not gonna pay for fried chicken with bitcoin, period, unless I'm starving and have no fiat in my ppcket, bank, or hidden under the mattress.  I'm not exactly the definition of a hodler, but it strikes me as a big waste to buy something with bitcoin that's going to end up in the septic tank.  Makes sense, right? 

The other thing is that it's totally impractical, with the outrageous fees and confirmation times. That's going to be some seriously cold chicken after 1 confirmation--and I can pay with fiat for free.

Well, at the first time i am happy to hear that more merchant accept bitcoin as payment.

This time, paying something with bitcoin is wasting time and money like you said and i agree that i dont want to pay anything with bitcoin if the fee is very high and also the transaction is very slow. Need to fix and i will definitely use bitcoin to pay all.
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

i think this is a marketing strategy by KFC
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:34 AM

This is interesting when KFC developers use Bitcoin as their transaction medium, with the use of Bitcoin by KFC it will make it easier for Bitcoin users and fans of fried chicken to access it, because as we know that KFC fried chicken producers spread almost in every country, as well as the use of Bitcoin which has begun in use by almost the entire world population.
Alexander195

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:02:06 AM

I think its pricey just to get a bucket of chicken since we all know that the value of bitcoin will continue to soar higher in the coming years.it is true this is good news the growing bitcoin as a tool of transactions, will many other companies who receive bitcoin later.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

It's truly remarkable how bitcoin payments are turning out over the past few months. Now we have KFC's famous bucket available for BTC payments! I'm not sure if their payments will be using third party payment systems like bitpay or they're going to accept straight BTC payments. If it's straight BTC payments then it will be a risk on their company but the pay off would be huge.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

I live in Canada and I can't get it right now, they are all sold out! I want to get a Bitcoin Bucket just to say I did Grin

RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:27:11 AM

That's a huge step into bitcoin mass adoption. 2018 truly has lots of opportunities in bitcoin. Can't wait for bitcoin payments in high end resto's and maybe even groceries.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

wah ... strongly agree gan if bitcoin can be used as a means of payment at KFC is more simple of course bitcoin users also many who agree with this idea.
But if we have bitcoin? If not I think still comfortable using regular money, and hopefully it will happen in my country Grin Grin Grin
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:39:03 AM

wah ... strongly agree gan if bitcoin can be used as a means of payment at KFC is more simple of course bitcoin users also many who agree with this idea.
But if we have bitcoin? If not I think still comfortable using regular money, and hopefully it will happen in my country Grin Grin Grin
I am also very supportive of this idea but how people think it is well received because many still do not understand the crypto world, but I also hope it will be a positive thing Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: