Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC to accept Bitcoin!  (Read 1475 times)
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

Nice move, but I don't think that it's pretty usable at this moment
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

Yeah thats nice. You dont have to bring your own money to buy fried chicken just bring your andriod phone hehe. And i know not only the KFC accept the bitcoin and also the mcdo and i already try it hehe and you can get rebate for the bills you pay. I hope all of the fastfood restaurant will accept bitcoin to pay bills .

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

Another establishment that accept digital currency as payment of their goods. This is how fast food chains adopt to technological advancement for their payment of goods and hopefully this will serve as an example for others to follow.

lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

I do not know this is bad or good news. how can people buy kfc by using bitcoin whose value is very volatile. and to my knowledge bitcoin transaction is not fast, need some confirmation.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:40:06 AM

I'm not using bitcoin to pay for Fried chicken, though I've been using it for a long time. If the block is congested, the waiting time is too long.
And the most important thing is that the handling fee I need to transfer is more expensive than my Fried chicken. Oh, no. Roll Eyes

HappyBack26

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

This is simply amazing news! Now you can pay there crypto currency it's very convenient!
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

This is a good news because there a lot of people who patronizes KFC all over the world. This could be a big boost not just to KFC but also to the cryptocurrency world.
I think it is a good news to all bitcoin users because they can pay their bills in KFC easily and without any hussle. On the other hand, I think there lot of things that need to be done if they want to happen it but I hope it would happen because its quite convinient especially to all costumer of KFC.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Suprising, well another good idea have been now considered but don't you think that they probably win on that idea or probably the bitcoin they would is not fixed since bitcoin value is not stable. Also, how long they would do this thing?. I agree to this thing because I also want to pay expenses through bitcoin.
Mc_Moneysack

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

How is this going to work with all the volatility, the transaction fees and the delays? To much trouble for a few chicken wings.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:43:52 PM

this is something good for us bitcoin users so we bitcoiner no longer hard to pay again with money directly, and better if if all stores can shop with digital money (bitcoin) if this happens automatically everyone will participate in bitcoin
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

So far, I don't think paying with bitcoin at KFC would be a great idea. Tho, it's kinda of a cool news that a lot are being open with the idea of bitcoin. But, I would say it's not that worth it to pay food with bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I'm not gonna pay for fried chicken with bitcoin, period, unless I'm starving and have no fiat in my ppcket, bank, or hidden under the mattress.  I'm not exactly the definition of a hodler, but it strikes me as a big waste to buy something with bitcoin that's going to end up in the septic tank.  Makes sense, right? 

The other thing is that it's totally impractical, with the outrageous fees and confirmation times. That's going to be some seriously cold chicken after 1 confirmation--and I can pay with fiat for free.

There are several wallet like what we use at philippines, we have designated wallet that registered in central bank name coins.ph, i guess that maybe some country are able to benefit the function of that particular wallet. Its been easy to transact, Send by address or Qr code in just few simple touch and ready to go, no need for a long period of confirmation as soon as you have balance inside, that matter only apply in internal transfer/ to coins.ph account to another coins.ph account "Instant process" on the other hand you cant do it with external( coins.ph acc to various bitcoin wallet). as bonus there will be no fee inside/within coins.ph account transaction only

Its a good way of having future at cashless society, for me bitcoin is a money, it must be spend at some time
there are lot of opportunity to do in other track and it's another topic to tackle about.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

I just keep my bitcoin, Much better cash in purchasing product from KFC, Bitcoin is much relevant than money, because it has the capacity to pumps up, Its like an asset while holding it, you will eventually earn good profit when the right time comes:)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I really appreciate this gesture by the multinational companies. However, they are still testing the technology in their business environment from their point of view. When it comes to the consumer point of you I'm not sure how many consumers will use Bitcoin to pay their bills which are categorised in microtransactions sector. The required fee in order to confirm the transaction is not affordable at this point, especially for the microtransactions. I am optimistic about the development and I think we will find a concrete solution to this issue soon.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Their are country that they accept bitcoin. Especially KFC, but here in Asia I don't think so that their are store accept bitcoin. Because for there are many process to do that bitcoin will legal in all aspect or any store to buy our needs.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Everyone is praising this as if it’s a good thing. Do any of you realize bitcoin isn’t ready for this? This thread is a joke thread to me because the fees are way to high to buy chicken. It takes too long for a confirmation which means some BitPay business will need to be a middleman and all they do is immediately cash out the sale for fiat. The immediate volume would crush the network and increase fees while overloading the mempool. None of you know a fucking thing about bitcoin.

Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

Everyone is praising this as if it’s a good thing. Do any of you realize bitcoin isn’t ready for this? This thread is a joke thread to me because the fees are way to high to buy chicken. It takes too long for a confirmation which means some BitPay business will need to be a middleman and all they do is immediately cash out the sale for fiat. The immediate volume would crush the network and increase fees while overloading the mempool. None of you know a fucking thing about bitcoin.
Or you could use your Shift card that's linked to your Coinbase account. I use mine for chicken. I go to Popeyes though. Way better then KFC if you ask me. You  can use it at an ATM too. The fee is the same as from my bank. (Either 3.00 or 3.50, can't remember at the moment) I get that people like whatever wallet they're using, but just have 2 (or more) wallets. For every person that uses Coinbase or some other off chain solution, that leaves more room for other persons transactions, lowering costs for everyone, and increasing the value of BTC for everyone. It's a win win for everyone. (Except maybe for some people heavily invested in some altcoin but not invested in BTC.)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
heroic25

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:33 PM

Its good news for people who love KFC and also good for crypto currencies but one think to be seen is high transaction fee for bitcoin.

earn 24/7 by writing captchas online http://bit.ly/2FkQeTp
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

Or you could use your Shift card that's linked to your Coinbase account. I use mine for chicken. I go to Popeyes though. Way better then KFC if you ask me. You  can use it at an ATM too. The fee is the same as from my bank. (Either 3.00 or 3.50, can't remember at the moment) I get that people like whatever wallet they're using, but just have 2 (or more) wallets. For every person that uses Coinbase or some other off chain solution, that leaves more room for other persons transactions, lowering costs for everyone, and increasing the value of BTC for everyone. It's a win win for everyone. (Except maybe for some people heavily invested in some altcoin but not invested in BTC.)

That’s a better way to do it. Bitcoin either needs a lot of third party solutions layered on top or it needs devs that can solve its problems. Although, if you integrate too many mainstream banking solutions into bitcoin then it isn’t bitcoin anymore.

Whiteice

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

No matter its a step in the right direction in bitcoin acceptance , as kfc is a leading food franchise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: