Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

in this situations, I think bitcoin is the best coin that we can choose for the investment because I see that bitcoin trying to increase the price but you don't have to invest in bitcoin if you are not sure. you need to check what happens in the market so you can find out that investing in bitcoin is good enough for you. besides that, I am sure that there are more than 50 good coins to invest and you need to check one by one before you buy and make sure that you have enough money to buy more than 5 coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:38 AM

Interested in participating in an ICO?

Check out Quadrant's ICO now!

What is Quadrant?
Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic. Quadrant serves as the blueprint that provides an organized system for the utilization of decentralized data.

Learn more about their Token Sale,
https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

If I think it is a bit complicated when it comes to trading and see altcoin as our investment. Currently most of the coin in the market capitalization already has a price pump. If we ever put in the top. We can sell it but make sure we take advantage of fluctuations to cut losses while the price is lower. If we want to invest in electronic money then choose Bitcoin or Ethereum because these two coins are safe for us, and I think they will increase it in the future future will come.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Searching for a good coin is no easy task, but I believe hard work pays off.
This is the key for searching that good coin,
Know the purpose of the coin
Target Market
Team, this is very important because lately they've been many cases of ICO scams

The most important things are devs, whitepaper, road map and community. If any of this things isn't good then you shouldn't invest much money in that coin. That's the way i see it.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are better choices in this current market because I will say about the Bitcoin which has low value these days. However the value increased a little but still it is achievable and affordable for us which will be in our benefit if we do so. In this way we will be able to have large quantity of coins if we use small amount as compared to the average price of Bitcoin where we use more amount to buy coins.
Smart investors will learn to trust their instincts. If it looks like a risky investment, chances are he will leave the ICO. However, the hardest thing is to put yourself to success
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

At this time, i suggest you choose XRP and NEO. Price is good now, we can earn double in end of 2018
Long term and short term trading favors some cryptocurrencies and not all, Bitcoin and Ethereum works as long term while Altcoin and Litecoin works as short term. Now it is up to your desire and look at your savings if you are able enough to start long term then step forward and if not then start from lower steps which will make you able to go for higher currencies in future.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

These all your coin actually has good fundamental  and in the long term has massive potential,  you only bought it by wrong times and you didn't use stop loss to avoided more loss. So learn from this mistake whenever you bought any coin always use stop loss because all crypto has high volatility, so we should has knolwledge to predict better when best times to buy and when to sell it to get more profit.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin

good practice for a year would be just investing what you can afford to lose, just take the money that is not regrettable for you hardly and go with them for the starting point.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

NEO, this is the best coin I have chosen, I always choose this coin in the long term, and some other coin but only in the short term, I just choose NEO as the main coin and hold the longest.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

a lot of coin very good to be invested, XRP has the great to thrive in the future. I think you just need patience in investing, don't sell panic your coin

good practice for a year would be just investing what you can afford to lose, just take the money that is not regrettable for you hardly and go with them for the starting point.

It's hard yo let your money lose but in terms of investment you need to know the attitude that you need to put the money you can afford to lose because any time your money can really lose especially if the coin where you invest your money is falling down the price.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:18:13 PM

lots of coins to invest, if you want to invest long term you better invest coins that are expensive but if you want to invest short term you have to invest in cheap coins.
aloja0001

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

A lot of coin to invest ,  but for me GCOX is the best Smiley check here bro if youre interested > https://gcox.com/
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

You need to invest only in those cryptocurrencies that are backed by real activity that is claimed and used in its ecosystem, and it needs to find and analyze such projects, or to obtain from reliable sources, is one of the good platform Trade.io

Also those which are traded regular and have the higher demand. This will help you to achieve the price quickly and set target could be completed easily. Also if you are long term investors you can get multiple time return on such coins. Buy when the market falls so that you can easily get at cheaper price.
samtasse1488

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

We need to learn the basics of coins and study the base of completely new coins, read on the forum what it is better to invest. Find out what a trade is, look at a bunch of videos and read a bunch of articles on this topic and then it will go up.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

there are many coin for you to invest you can invest in nethereum the idea of developing eth to overcome the bad points that bitcoin encounter such as slow validation time eth has good development speed
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

I do not think like you, can see that the price of altcoin in the day today has not kept up the momentum and are falling very fast and fast, this shows that signs are bolting altcoin of investors. I think this will be a long term reduction of altcoin so I think you should not invest in altcoin at this time but invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin in my analysis will probably continue to rise to $ 8200.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

in a few days ago, I am trying to invest in nlc2, mft, bkx, and of course tron. although I don't know much for the coins except tron because I am sure that tron will increase in the future and I want to hold tron for at least one year. for that three coins, it is a new list of coins in bittrex and I hope that I can hold it for a long time too. maybe the price can increase higher in the short time and I don't have to wait for a long time to make a profit and no matter what will happen, the price will increase.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:41:56 PM

I am currently investing in XRP coin. I see the foundation of this coin quite well have high growth potential in the future.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

there are many coin for you to invest you can invest in nethereum the idea of developing eth to overcome the bad points that bitcoin encounter such as slow validation time eth has good development speed

Yes that is right to say that a lot of  coins are there which are good for investment, but for recognizing such coins need to study the market, if you do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market then it is too much risky and even difficult to choose the right place for investment.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

There are many coins here to invest.If you have enough ability then you can buy Btc first and then try to buy tokens or coins which you want.I suggest you to buy TX or TRX tokens and those will increase soon.

glorybtc

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

even though you are losing at this time, don't use stop loss, hodl the coin you have until you get profit because Tron, Ripple and Cardano have a good progress in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: