Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Hey, you definitely should invest in a great tech project, but before doing it, don't even listen to some you. DO your own research!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

there are too many coins that we can choose and only by analyzing every coin, we can find the coin especially in this situation. we can buy as many coins that we want but we need to calculate how much money that we have. we don't have to spend all of our money to buy all coins because we still need that money just in case if the price is getting down too deep so we can get that coin with low price. maybe you can buy zil, ada, trx, etc, powr and else.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
You'd better invest ib ETS and EOS. Also use cryptics's forecasts. So you will know when to buy or sell the coin.
Investment is mainly depending upon your knowledge first, if you have knowledge of Altcoin then start with it to gains experience after which you will be able to upgrade to the Bitcoin or Ethereum with that experience. For short term investment Altcoin is the best choice while for long term investment Bitcoin and Ethereum are two best choices. However knowledge will make you able to go with these coins otherwise you may not survive.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

now,the best coin is eth and btc,it is leader of crypto market,I think in this hard period we should hold best coin as btc and eth is safest,the market want go up,the first btc and eth can go up,with btc and eth you can take profit x2,if you want x many times and chosen altcoin but now,it is not good time for altcoin
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:07:30 AM

I consider Zcash the promising enough for investment. I think that Zcash is still undervalued. This project offers its users a high degree of anonymity, is carefully designed and has a limited number. The lack of price advancement suggests that investors are accumulating this coin. Zcash is one of the most interesting alternative to bitcoin, in my opinion.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

bitcoin is very suitable for investment and very good potential especially long term investment because it will be very profitable.
I will go with that decision but being a believer of diversification of assets, I would love to have ETH as well in my portfolio. Both ETH and Bitcoin are the top crypto in the market with the huge market cap and high profitability. Besides, the price also tends to stay stable in the long run.

Stability of price is what the investors love about the assets they want to invest in. Having said that, an investment in ETH and Bitcoin right now is the best thing you can do for future benefits.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

There are a lot of new coin exchange lists, so you hunt these coins for a low price and hold them for a long time, they will grow again.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
Actually these coins are moving in their prices so sharply and they don’t stay at one point for a long. So they are considered best for short term trading where you trade with some coin at morning and get profit or loss at evening. But mostly, if this is done with basic knowledge and patience, things are quite good in short term trading as well. But this seems little complex to me.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

for now, I think it will make us confuse to choose the coin because we have many option coins to buy and although we can analyze one by one, it will need more time to spend and we can run out of time if we are not making a decision. but maybe I can give a suggestion for investing in only top ten coins like other members said so you can reducing your time to analyze and you can make the buy order.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

such as eth coin, which is often invested for bitcoin users, ripples are often invested but not many have used coin ripple, and almost all coin in investment right.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about

ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it.

If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain.  Wink

Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost

an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased

speed and security. You can check article on Medium for more information - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
kolfedinew

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

it depends - are you ready to long-term investments (for example you have already work, and just searching for extra money)
Than you going to think how much can you afford to invest (if it 100-500 - I can suggest ICO - they are doing interesting product to solve some market problems, and they are interested in growing of the product fatures and promotions - so their token going to grow)
Than you should analyze the market - do not enter the scam project  - and most time nobody ask you just transer your money directly into the wallets, they creating webpage etc
Check the team, check the product! Go ahead
But trading - always acomplish with researching
Good luck
Crypto_Bro

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!
I think that at this point in time to be able to minimize the risk and be able to make a profit safely you should only buy and trade bitcoins, the market is fluctuating constantly and all are moving. The tendency of bitcoin pricing, just a small fluctuation of bitcoin also makes the crypto market turn over. So I think you should just invest in bitcoin.
It is not bad - you know - historically - sometimes the competitors, who is second became more profitable than the first - original)
Nothing bad if something have useful background
kolfedinew

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

it depends - are you ready to long-term investments (for example you have already work, and just searching for extra money)
Than you going to think how much can you afford to invest (if it 100-500 - I can suggest ICO - they are doing interesting product to solve some market problems, and they are interested in growing of the product fatures and promotions - so their token going to grow)
Than you should analyze the market - do not enter the scam project  - and most time nobody ask you just transer your money directly into the wallets, they creating webpage etc
Good luck
At this time eos stm nem neo  are doing good .. ICObench or CoinMarketcap help you or youtubers) .. Before investment a good research is a must
kolfedinew

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

Than you should analyze the market - do not enter the scam project  - and most time nobody ask you just transer your money directly into the wallets, they creating webpage etc
Good luck
At this time eos stm nem neo  are doing good .. ICObench or CoinMarketcap help you or youtubers) .. Before investment a good research is a must
Cheesy
Lex_tor

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Than you should analyze the market - do not enter the scam project  - and most time nobody ask you just transer your money directly into the wallets, they creating webpage etc
Good luck
At this time eos stm nem neo  are doing good .. ICObench or CoinMarketcap help you or youtubers) .. Before investment a good research is a must
Cheesy
Well, then I suggest you to use Streamity. They now have good tokens, moreover, there is a service for exchanging Fiat for crypto and back.
Ive seen the review of btckyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmU1DMGNxus
malingopark

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

u willnot regret your investment decision,just click the link and benefit

Earn 2.2 % daily with bitworld while u sleep, click th elink below to see forurself and begin your journey https://www.bitworldcenter.company/2d0524284e6df83726a7737d2770a749
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

Well if you follow the market you will see that most coins are down 50%, so I'd put it on something like eos, which in the short term will double your money. Aion, Wan, icx, they are all down. Money will flow into the tops coins first.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Good trading you guys!
It is normal to be lose sir but in every lose there is a gain, we learn with our mistake in when to buy or when to sell our tokens. We are in the dumping stage of cryptocurrency so that it is normal that the prices are so low. We should expect that the price is down because the investors are withdrawing or selling their tokens.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Good trading you guys!
My strategy is to invest in NEO and hold in the long run. Because I think NEO will be the big altcoin and the strongest opponent of ETH. It is on the way to thriving and many investors have highly valued NEO in recent years. China has a lot of talent in information technology and this is good news for those who invest in NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: