Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin to invest?  (Read 3478 times)
songoku1989

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.
Can someone please give me some insights or strategies?

Thank you in advance and i'm sorry if this is something i shouldn't do.
Good trading you guys!
me too. Also invest in coin like yours is TRON, Ripple, Cardano. But I do not just invest $ 100 like you. That is too little money. I have invested $ 1000. But to this point I have not sold them, because prices are low. Please be patient. Because if you do not learn patience, you lose everything
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Have you tried participating in an ICO?
Check out Zero Carbon Procject ICO now!

Zero Carbon Project is tackling climate change using the
blockchain and international carbon credits. Renewable energy
has responded well to the challenge but its impact has been
too small and too slow.

learn more about their ICO,
https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/token-sale/
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:14 AM

if I invest often using bitcoin, in the trading market where the price is stable just bitcoin, if not want to lose much investment in bitcoin, until now I still trade to bitcoin.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Investing you should choose one of the top 10 pennies on the CMC, these are good coin and likely to rise in the future, they are coin sustainable development, which may be going up sharply in the future. .
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

to find answer of this question you have to know what the market is going through and what is at the top list .the best and great choice for you to decide cause its you who will invest.you need to know where the coin value was 2 or 3 weeks earlier ,cause you can know its future by knowing its past.then see the statistics chart where it was and predict where it will go .just like i said you have to choose .first of all you need to check all these before investing . 
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:10 AM

bitcoin is very suitable for investment and very good potential especially long term investment because it will be very profitable.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

I think Bitcoin is the best coin to invest. Because it is so much secure and profitable. It has a great market value. Another you can invest some altcoin. All of the altcoin i think Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin,  are the best to altcoin. All these coin are more secure and profitable. You can try it.

Agree with you, bitcoin and ethereum are the best investment strategy in which people can make amount of money in long term. So there are some other altcoin which has huge potential like NEO, EOS, Xrp, Tron etc.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

In this online industry, you can found several altcoins for investment but some altcoin is very profitable for investment. If you want to invest altcoin market so you must analyze coin before investment. You need to choose a good platform for investment because too many platforms are not safe for investment. You can buy some EOS, BCH, and ETH for your investment.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

If at this time my opinion the most suitable coin for investment is a coin that has a very good development and has a very useful platfrom such as Bitcoin and Ethereum and some other coins. We just wait for the price to rise above the price we buy and sell it on sale nice.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

Hello. I started trading a few weeks ago and i lost about 80% of what i invested (I invested in TRON, Ripple and Cardano). I started with 100 dollars and now i only have 22 to invest. I know its very little but im from Portugal Tongue and don't have more money to invest.

Good trading you guys!

I highly prefer to invest on ethereum coins because the market price of this coin right now is very cheap so investing a huge amount will really make you earn more profit because eth coins has already reached $1k dollars a few months ago.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots of coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners. Watching what goal you pursue. What do you want from investment. For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

I think bitcoin is the best suitable coin for investment.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

I am currently investing in XRP. This is a coin I find quite good but the price is very low. I believe that in the future I will earn a large sum of money by investing in this coin.

Bro, better change your favorite. Ripple is not the best currency, it is not even the altcoin. In my opinion, there are many best alts for investment - Ontology, NEM, IOTA, NEO, TRON, Gladius, OmiseGO, Cardano.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

There are lots of coins to choose from, do your research and who knows. In the upcoming months and years with lots of coins to be launched its going to be a very competitive space with a lot of losers and a few winners. Watching what goal you pursue. What do you want from investment. For how long you are going to invest and for what amount. If it does not matter, buy any for any amount and for any period.

the question is the time that the coin will be having a good value if it will run for a couple of years then the best coin to buy for now is bitcoin since the price is too low and there are lots of prediction that this year is a good year for bitcoin.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:27 PM

Yes i think this is a very good question .. In this time of crypto currency world various coins came out into the market .. Most of them are good , but only a few of them are profitable . SO before investing or making some money out of this crypto world one need to do some good research . .
At this time eth,btc,ripple this three are doing good .. But its not like you are going to invest on them .. Before investment a good research is a must .
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

ETH is the most likely coin to invest in, probably in the near future, ETH prices will rise and they may be one of the top coin markets.
This is one of those important decisions that can actually maximize your future return if you make it wisely before investing. DO research the market for the most profitable crypto and invest in them. Be it Bitcoin, ETH or Litecoin. One should have a long term plan to escape the panic of red market and cash when the prices are high. Normally some of the crypto in the market right now have some brilliant project on their back and are worth investing in.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

You would have ask properly on trading, but all the same, if the price of your investment goes down,all you need is to be patient and not panic and sell off.you would made more money if you are yet sell off..
Altcoin is rated coin besides which Litecoin is another rated coin and highly recommended for short term trading and investment because these are less valuable coins which are very easy for trading and for near profit in short interval of time. Another type of investment is long term investment for which the whole world recommends the Bitcoin and Ethereum because of their high values per coin.
chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

This is a very sensitive time for any buying. So always go for coins in oversold zone.
You can choose DeepOnion and Nano mainly because they have been misused by people as it was distributed for free. So most are using it to cover their losses with other coins. But both have great technology backing. Nano already has full product but yet to be listed in many big exchanges (except Binance and okex) and huge marketing ahead. DeepOnion has lot of huge updates upcoming like DeepVault Website(Huge promotions), DeepSend (complete privacy) and more marketing plans.
So they are safe buys now.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Good trading you guys!

Yes i do understand your situation. Now a day all coins are dropped because coin bitcoin price. So i do suggest you to choose ETN for your minimum investment. I think this is the right coin for turn into profit.

comparing last month ETH price dropped around 40%. Better invest in it.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

at this time I prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum, because now the price is still low, so we will easily get many benefits in the future with a high price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: