Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 05:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UBERCOIN] Working on a new coin. Will update this thread when completed.  (Read 12263 times)
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:44:46 PM

Politics have their own subforum. Please attempt to act as if you are an adult and do not have much time to waste (so you claim) and quit trolling and bringing up subjects that do not relate to development. Everyone's time is precious, please stop wasting ours with your "pontificating".

I am replying to his citation of Wikipedia in attempt to discredit Armstrong, who I brought up to enforce the importance of the anonymity feature. You asked for features and I assume also the ranking of priorities of features.

You are clearly playing a game to try to discredit, rather than offer any technical details. I'm guessing you are a fraud and have no technical abilities.

Note I edited my prior post about your "sideport hashing". Sorry it won't work! My technical objection remains valid.

That is fine, you are entitled to your opinion, its obvious I am a fraud (clearly). So now that its obvious can you find someone else to pontificate on, you are not welcome here. How can I spell this out further. We do not want your help. You are getting your verbal defecation on everyone and no one appreciates it. You are not a nice person, no one here likes you. We do not want your help. You are not useful to our cause.
stbgefltc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 02:49:28 PM

Now you're going paranoid. I was only asking if this was the same person, I'm sorry for offending your living god. So gods do worships other people as gods, that's interesting...

Yeah, BTW, I didn't read the last part of your post. I'm a fraud, you know, the kind that talks and rambles on and on and on. But at least, I have produced code (ok, not that much, but a little) for others to see. Wink

Oh noes, now it's me being paranoid. You were actually calling nic' a fraud. Yeah, I confirm he is one.

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:09:12 PM

Here is an example of the algos we will be using.
To show that I am at least a good sport.
Can you recognize it?

Code:
s[j + 0] ^= (~(bc[1]) & (bc[2]));
s[j + 1] ^= (~(bc[2]) & (bc[3]));
s[j + 2] ^= (~(bc[3]) & (bc[4]));
s[j + 3] ^= (~(bc[4]) & (bc[0]));
s[j + 4] ^= (~(bc[0]) & (bc[1]));
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:10:50 PM

Please attempt to act as if you are an adult

You are clearly playing a game to try to discredit, rather than offer any technical details. I'm guessing you are a fraud and have no technical abilities.

its obvious I am a fraud (clearly).

Hopefully you know the definitions of the word "guessing" and "clearly" are nearly antonyms.

I am basing my educated guess on the fact that I have written much technical information in this thread, and you have written ZERO technical information.

you are not welcome here.

A few (3) have welcomed me, and two even noted that I know what is important.

Then we have you and your 3 (2+one pretending to be another person) cohorts who speak nothing about anything that matters or is correct technically. So I think we who know what is important should leave your thread and you leave you with them.

How can I spell this out further. We do not want your help.

Who is "we"? You mean you plus your Three (2+1copy) Stooges who like to play political and discrediting games just like you, hmmm...

You are getting your verbal defecation on everyone and no one appreciates it. You are not a nice person, no one here likes you. We do not want your help. You are not useful to our cause.

I have put nothing but technical information in this thread, except for fending off your Three Stooges and their trolling. And also challenging you to write even one technical post, which you still have not done.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:12:58 PM

You can see the post before yours right?
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:13:56 PM

Copy+paste from the section of a hash computation, does not prove anything.

How about defending your "side hash" nonsense?

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
stbgefltc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:15:47 PM

That's not nice. Calling me a stooge, and calling kalgecin a fake persona.

I don't see how your information is technical. Can you expand on the matrix multiplication blockchain ? How would it impact mining performance ? What benefits would it bring ? How do you plan on increasing the gap between the complexity of calculating a matrix multiplication, and the complexity of verifying the solution ?

And I challenge you to publish code !

stbgefltc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:16:19 PM

Copy+paste from the section of a hash computation, does not prove anything.

Which one ? Cheesy Besides, I'd be really interested to read about your blockchain size fix. I'm gonna talk about nesting scrypt in scrypt, because... well... anyone could have figured that out.

Edit. Now I think he really ignored me.

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:21:57 PM

I did not post that just to show you we have code written, I want you to figure out which algo it originates from for me to bother replying to you anymore. You do not appear to be worth anyones time to discredit any longer.

AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:27:02 PM

You deserved it for trying to dig up dirt on me and Armstrong and not offering any useful discussion up to now.

I don't see how your information is technical.

WTF man? You don't see how my explanation of why "side hashing" can't work is not technical?

You don't see how my explanation of why high-latency Chaum mix-nets are more important than Zerocoin is not technical?

You don't see how my explanation that weaving a 32 KB scrypt inside of a large memory scrypt is the way to defeat GPUs (and btw MemoryCoin got it wrong so mine is original).

Can you expand on the matrix multiplication blockchain ? How would it impact mining performance ? What benefits would it bring ? How do you plan on increasing the gap between the complexity of calculating a matrix multiplication, and the complexity of verifying the solution ?

Google brings up something:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88208.msg1394304#msg1394304

But I have an entirely more efficient way of doing the block chain, so I don't need that. And I already wrote about it in my thread.

Dude I wrote more code before you were born than you have written in your entire your life. I am writing code every day, 16 hours a day, for 30 years.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:27:53 PM

"I hope they throw you in jail without a trial for 7 years on a bogus contempt charge"

When the Soviet system was collapsing and long before , I guess you would just be shot, so? ah , yes?

An American finds out there is no justice and the Constitution is written over in the USA?

in other news sky blue, grass green etc etc..

and now for the weather....

The USSA is a corrupt empire that is the "muscle arm" of the banking scam , nothing more than a shell game to steal human energy and wealth.

bonds are conjured into existence and then monetized with interest {oh no i said it} thus all currency is Debt into existence. add a pinch of interest , a dab of military and squeeze of mass media and we can cook up any book you like and own the world twice.

humans have been learning this as soon as they could... from on mass roughly 1999/90's which was when they had access to the information, before that they were scammed like children.    

{applause}

puppet one {revolutionary information this , the things you learn on a cryptocurrency forum}

puppet two {hear hear! James i was just thinking this show was getting boring}

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:30:24 PM

I did not post that just to show you we have code written, I want you to figure out which algo it originates from for me to bother replying to you anymore. You do not appear to be worth anyones time to discredit any longer.

Typical journeyman method of evaluating knowledge. I don't need to categorize every hashing function snippet because I design based on what the needs are, then I arrive at which functions I need. I am thinking big picture, and you are (as far as I can see) playing around with issues that don't solve the big picture.

stbgefltc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:33:54 PM

Oh there, we got the "I'm older, I'm better". I don't give a living shit how much code you wrote before I was born. It could be shit for all I know. So show something !

I'll re-read your posts, but for God's sake, stop putting fancy words all over the place.

And as Linus said, show me the fucking code. No, wait, I got it. Your code is so good, you can't show it. It's secret, genius code.

AnonyMint

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:34:08 PM

That is enough. We are wasting time. Bye.

stbgefltc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 03:35:18 PM

Is he really gone this time ?

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:35:49 PM

Typical journeyman method of evaluating knowledge. I don't need to categorize every hashing function snippet because I design based on what the needs are, then I arrive at which functions I need. I am thinking big picture, and you are (as far as I can see) playing around with issues that don't solve the big picture.

Its the exact same method you were attempting to use on us earlier. If you dont like your own method perhaps you should not use it. You asked for code, I showed some. I showed you mine, now show me yours you tease. I think you just became the Fox news of bitcointalk.org.
kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:43:21 PM

You deserved it for trying to dig up dirt on me and Armstrong and not offering any useful discussion up to now.

I don't see how your information is technical.

WTF man? You don't see how my explanation of why "side hashing" can't work is not technical?

You don't see how my explanation of why high-latency Chaum mix-nets are more important than Zerocoin is not technical?

You don't see how my explanation that weaving a 32 KB scrypt inside of a large memory scrypt is the way to defeat GPUs (and btw MemoryCoin got it wrong so mine is original).

Can you expand on the matrix multiplication blockchain ? How would it impact mining performance ? What benefits would it bring ? How do you plan on increasing the gap between the complexity of calculating a matrix multiplication, and the complexity of verifying the solution ?

Google brings up something:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=88208.msg1394304#msg1394304

But I have an entirely more efficient way of doing the block chain, so I don't need that. And I already wrote about it in my thread.

Dude I wrote more code before you were born than you have written in your entire your life. I am writing code every day, 16 hours a day, for 30 years.

ok, let's say you wrote that code, where is it? so far all we saw was 18th century sites, no code what so ever, no implementation you claim to have made. show proof or GTFO

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:27:35 PM

Is he really gone this time ?

nope.

Anonymint if you have the best proof of work or (other) code in the world , the best thing you could do is release it here before you are indefinitely detained , at least then you know it got out , by not releasing it {the super code} it will die with you as you are being subject to "enhanced interrogation" .

of course by this time all your hard drives will be  wiped by the NSA and the cold storage you thought you had was traced to the location by the chips that were implanted on you of course.

so i'd certainly say that here is the best place for you to release the super code  , if it is good , i can almost guarantee you i will make HelloKittyKoin with your code instead of the "netcoin" code.

that's a promise,  from me to you Anonymint. 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
stbgefltc

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2013, 04:29:33 PM

Can I expect to see code one day ? Or is he going to keep coming with his big words and uber theories ?

NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:21:59 PM

I think we may have hit all the features people wanted, unless there are any final ones I will get back to work on the coding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: