Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex?  (Read 24936 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:12:10 PM

Bitcoin trading is a good way of making money and if we can hold we should make lot of profit from it.
It is even easier to lose so much on Forex than losing so much on crypto trading. Once you make the wrong decision and unless you make a stop loss, your stuffs are all gone, but with crypto, you can even just decide to hold and then see you getting your value back probably later on. I understand the OP's perspective, but seriously, there is a lot more opportunity to gain trading crypto to me than trading Forex when it comes to making pretty huge profit.
I completely agree with you and really understand how problematic is the work on Forex. Once I came across this and realized that there can make a profit. Only the elite. But working with a crypto currency on ordinary trading exchanges, almost everyone has a chance of a good salary, as well as a beginner and a real pro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

Bitcoin's trading is less risky than Forex, and its price is going up highly and a lot faster than fiat currencies. You can make making good profit by trading Bitcoin in short amount of time and with lowest risks. Forex is more risky and if you dont start with big amount you can't expect real profit.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

If should look into volatility aspect of both trading forex is safer but the risk of forex trading is huge, i will rather go into bitcoin trading than forex trading.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Coin12

Activity: 238

1st of May

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?

With bitcoin you get volatility to make daytrading attractive and no shady central bank rigging the prices. Forex trading is simply a game of chance, reading the brain of central banks (and the volatility is crap).

I think that your opinion is right because guess central bank brain is impossible. Regarding the exchanger, we can choose between best exchanger so we can reduce the risk of the exchanger.
However i have another reason, i choose this cryptocurrency trading because there is no something call "Margin Call ". We can hold the crypto as long as i want.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

Trading on forex is more difficult then trading on cryptomatket. On forex you can catch margin call and that is mean that game is over. You can not recover your money. But on trading with altcoins or bitcoin you always have a chance that fallen price will recover.
That is just the point. Recovering your losses in Forex is something you cannot even do, while you can even manage to just bag hold your losses from the coins and then see them get pumped later on, no matter how long you have to wait. Wait like that for Forex, and you will be wiped out even before you know it, unless you decide to stop loss, or you have some pretty good amount to trade with.

Basically forex trading is more cruel in terms of managing as well finding profit making opportunities. At the same time, we can be sure about making profits with crypto trading as in long term crypto trading will be profitable given that we have chosen a well established coin for our trading.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

The currency on forex are very stable, and - out in special cases, as brexit or Trump election - it's difficult to make big gains.
In crypto, with good strategy and some luck, you can become rich very fast.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:11 AM

Trading on forex is more difficult then trading on cryptomatket. On forex you can catch margin call and that is mean that game is over. You can not recover your money. But on trading with altcoins or bitcoin you always have a chance that fallen price will recover.
That is just the point. Recovering your losses in Forex is something you cannot even do, while you can even manage to just bag hold your losses from the coins and then see them get pumped later on, no matter how long you have to wait. Wait like that for Forex, and you will be wiped out even before you know it, unless you decide to stop loss, or you have some pretty good amount to trade with.

Basically forex trading is more cruel in terms of managing as well finding profit making opportunities. At the same time, we can be sure about making profits with crypto trading as in long term crypto trading will be profitable given that we have chosen a well established coin for our trading.

If you use leverage like 10x 20x in forex, and if you open wrong positions, the rest will be a chaos for you. The chance for recovery is very low there. In coins, the chance for recovery is higher than forex.
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
The answer is simple, because when people see that some currency can appropriate ten, twenty or hunderd times per year. The other hand is that traders can use leverage 1:1000 or 1:5000 even 1:10 000. Anyway as mentiod whales, there is a lot if dumb money so the whales do what they do in Forex. No rocket science, just can easy way to manipulate markets and we sre dumb...so we give them our money as in Forex
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?

Because at the end of the day, I want to be holding bitcoin, not Zimbabwe dollars.

So you more interesting to keep bitcoin rather than dollars. Why?  I think you are more interesting in new technology because bitcoin and other cryptocurremcy is our future technology.
Black_bl

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:05:33 AM

If you use leverage like 10x 20x in forex, and if you open wrong positions, the rest will be a chaos for you. The chance for recovery is very low there. In coins, the chance for recovery is higher than forex.
Don't forget that whole crypto market cap is illusion....how much people invested into the cryptos? Who knows, but the market cap is definitely leverage thanks to Tether and thanks to a lot of developers directly coordinate their acts with whales. Haters of bitcoin has right in one thing...cryptos is leverage minimal 1:50, 1:100 or even more. If you have control under a coin you easily bubble its marketcap hunderd times
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

I guess forex is too risky than crypto because we need to stay in front of the computer, watching the price and sell if we make a profit or cut loss if we are lost money. but I prefer with trade crypto because it is more simple for me, the indicator is not too many than forex and besides that, if one coin is down, the coin has another chance to back increase especially for the strong coin. besides that, I think in forex needs big money to start which not every people have but in the trade crypto, we can start with a low amount.
sugihe

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:14:26 AM

forex has margin calls, bitcoin does not

most 'cheap' forex markets and are unregulated and are just simulated games, your not actually trading on the open market.

First, cryptocurrency is future technology that we must join it if we dont want to be left.
Second, i most concern about margin call. I like trading without margincall.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

Currency trading can gain profits, and it is the handling of small not to mention its volatility is very large, this may be a deal can be used to make more money. Foreign exchange transactions because there are many factors, this is not suitable for most people playing digital currency!
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

Currency trading can gain profits, and it is the handling of small not to mention its volatility is very large, this may be a deal can be used to make more money. Foreign exchange transactions because there are many factors, this is not suitable for most people playing digital currency!
Is it possible that this exchange is not suitable for digital currencies? Is it related to their functionality or to the very purpose of which the comma is delivered by this project? I do not advocate the possibility of trading on Forex, because I consider this exchange an opportunity for a narrow circle of people. I was asked a lot of questions because I understand how much Forex is limited.
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

the volaitility of crypto making it a more profitable trading currency nowadays.. that's all what we want that's why we are trading
cryptoblue

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Well, forex trading is good there is no doubt about it, but it is not as profitable as cryptocurrency trading. That's why, investors are after bitcoin and altcoin trading, as you can double your investment in a few weeks.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

Forex is a well extablished market, so it's difficult to make big gains as in cryptomarket.
But it's important to learn to trade in forex because is less crazy and more stable.

Black_bl

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

I guess forex is too risky than crypto because we need to stay in front of the computer, watching the price and sell if we make a profit or cut loss if we are lost money. but I prefer with trade crypto because it is more simple for me, the indicator is not too many than forex and besides that, if one coin is down, the coin has another chance to back increase especially for the strong coin. besides that, I think in forex needs big money to start which not every people have but in the trade crypto, we can start with a low amount.
It depends if you're a scalper or mid or long term trader. I'm a long term trader and definitely don't spend my free time in front of monitor. I don't dare to say that forex is more risky, all depends on your setting and own rules. However, you're right that traders can easily start with low capital on crypto exchanges
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Forex is relatively stable, so usually you don't have any opportunity to make a profit.
In crypto, with a so high volatility, if you are a good trader you have plenty of occasions to make a big gain.
If you are a good trader, of course.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Just look at how the crypto markets have performed lately .. some coins multiplied their value. If one would had traded FX the likelyhood of such a talent, that he or she actually managed to multiply the account by this multiplicator is so tiny. With trading FX most of the behauviours which worked out in the cryptomarkets lately - buying and holding - would soon have caused a total damage to the FX account. If you are leveraged and you hold on to losing positions .. your FX account will not last very long.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: