Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs?  (Read 1334 times)
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:16:37 PM

I found the best ico here
https://icowatchlist.com
and I also follow the group that provides the best ico to follow this group
https://t.me/ICO_reports

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

I do not trust sites that advertise ICO. This looks suspicious! Do yourself a study of the project and do not trust anyone and luck will smile at you.
Senumilew

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

Most importantly, I focus on the colleagues, regardless of whether representatives partook in different battles, their work understanding and accomplishments. I take after the message channel and read the conclusions of different members, I likewise focus on the reactions of executives and how rapidly they respond. It is vital to check the rating of ICODrops.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

What pages, channels, blogs etc?
I use icodrops for quick review
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I think this section is a good way to find ICOs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0. Everyday i think you can see new ICOs there, just read the white paper and the team behind i think you will know i f it is promising or not.
xxxgr

Activity: 336

Metahash

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:19:05 AM

There are a lot of ico but there are private icos. The investment price is very high and they did not a bounty and airdrop. But you can follow the telegram chanels and forum, sometimes i find very good one.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Tanysha5540

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

First, I select on ICO trackers, where it can be on bitcoin.Then I do the analysis myself. I pay first of all on MVP, then on developers what they have experience and where worked earlier
BCHachiman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

Finding a decent ICO's nowadays are very hard because of bear market or it just to many scam Projects thats why i only invest to company that is already established same as Trustedcars one of the best automotive online shopping which is you are not forced to sign long term contract and you can return if you want to swap your vehicle any time you want or to pay high fees for renting a car ! Trustedcars is a good choice to invest because they are reliable and flexible and already used by consumers !
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

First visit on announcement altcoin section forum.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Most times, i do not search too many places before participating in ICO. I get most of my info from this forum. After which i carry out my research on them before joining.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Join the discussion groups on FB and forums to know and get more information from many ICO projects, through which channels you will find good ICO projects to invest. Also, you can refer to the ICO evaluation channels.
Alex_marik

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Finding good ICP crypto projects these days is very difficult because of the bearish crypto market and also very many fraud projects, so I now put on a pause investment, as any project enters the market at a loss.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

for me i check on the websites by doing a general search. but that method didn't work so well because some unknown platform may decide to advertise their ICO and the rest and you end up participating based on the popularity only to check and realized at the end of the bounty that their token is not as good as their advert. After all it was just an advert and I got convinced. There is this new site i came across foundico, listing all promising past and present ICOs, cryptocompare also do similar job. i also discovered good bounty managers and follow them on all social media to enable me get all info about their projects as they commence.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

There are some bounty managers on telegram who do host promising ICO always. I do follow them and believe in their projects they bring on board. There are some of the manager's whos project has always been a success.
Alex_marik

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Today, there are many approaches to the search for a promising ICO. Analyze the white paper to find out the goals of the ICO. It is necessary to study the command, and the crypto road map of the project. The most important thing to understand how much is needed now is what the crypto project offers.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

Today, there are many approaches to the search for a promising ICO. Analyze the white paper to find out the goals of the ICO. It is necessary to study the command, and the crypto road map of the project. The most important thing to understand how much is needed now is what the crypto project offers.

I immediately met the head office of the ICO, because I always attended the ICO in my country of residence.
If ICO is overseas then I skip to follow it.

It's too dangerous if the ICO that is followed doesn't know its headquarters.
Alex_marik

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

If you liked the crypt project, you should always check the project team in social networks and correspond with them - this is a reasonable advice. Scammers often do not take this moment into account, but they also hide. And contacts should be checked not on one person, but on several. It is better not to choose a leader (he is most likely to answer), but some kind of auxiliary employee.
Jaywahin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

I follow an expert from a telegram channel, a few experts from twitter, read forum sentiments and do my own research then comes the decision which is my own. & The best one i found is SciDex,  SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Alex_marik

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:53:35 AM

It is important that you communicate with the project’s development team. This will help you to determine the level of venture capital (VC) funding the project has already attained. VC funding is the lifeblood of many startups. VC investors are experienced professionals who won’t put their money into a project unless they are certain that the team has the ability to deliver on their promises. That being said, even the venture capitalists get it wrong sometimes.
Stalin645

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

I have a friend that really good at telling apart scams and good ICOs. Suggest to find that kind of friends, this will really help you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: