Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1489 times)
warunacrypto (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asoe kaya

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .

my worst experience is to panic sell as the price starts to rise, and after I sell it a few days later the price goes up drastically, it's very painful and now I start to be patient to maintain my token and wait when the rate is good
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

I'm holding the worst coin that never going up and its too late that I found that coin is abandoned no update from the dev no planning their coin for the future, I loss money for that shittycoin, its ok lesson learned.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

I was not altcoin enthusiastic before but whatever I had is all into bitcoin form only. I always believed in bitcoin a lot and I grabbed almost 20-25 bitcoin in 2016 very cheap. I was very eagerly waiting for the bitcoin to pump hard but eventually bitcoin reached all new heights of 1200 and I sold everything at that rate. I know I had great profits but as the year passed away the price hit tha breakthrough of 20k. That was most hurting thing in my life and then onwards I focused into alts more. As bitcoin has got very costly now so it’s better I move on and try my luck out in alts now. I think there are many stories like me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

The worst I thing i ever do in the crypto world is selling a certain coin in a low price. I thought it will no longer rise because it is really stable and after selling this coin it will immediately rise so I regret but it's all done and I can't do anything. I learned from this is to have patience to wait until it rise because your patience make you millionaire.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:41 AM

The worst thing ive done here in crpyto world is that i gamble my salary from campaign long time ago and i lose all of it , even that is a small amount but it will still help if i used that in good way but the good thing is im not a gambler anymore im afraid losing more again.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

The wost thing that I ever did crypto is investing all my money and the moment it turns the price crashed down.I was able to give up on that time loosing the money I expected to have more profit is gone.I know it was recovering but expecting too much is bad the price that I invest my money loose at 60% of my profit so sad to say.But until now I am still continue hoping to get back my looses.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

The worst things I did in crypto world or with my Bitcoins are two.

The first one was of course investing in HYIPs when I was new to Bitcoin and this forum too. At that time, not many people knew about scams and hyips and they were investing badly in them, and unfortunately I became a victim of those scams too. After that I learnt my lesson and never invested in any site again.

The second worst thing I did was gambling with a few bucks and then trying to recover them. A person basically may don't lose much when he gambles, but once he lost some and he thought "why not recover the loss?" then that is where he starts to ruin himself. You never lose too much in your basic bets, but chasing your losses will surely empty your pockets in no time, and that happened with me too. So it was the 2nd biggest mistake I did with my Bitcoins.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

I'm not fan of altcoins i always tick on bitcoin i hold this now and hoping that the price was rising back again by after 4 months or it takes a year it's okay for me, in this scenario now bitcoin dumped all altcoins are affected on this and make crypto marketcap bloody field coins.
The worst thing i encountered now is that bitcoin dropping too much but i still believed on it and hoping that quick return of my money.
Nosk

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

Worst thing ? I would say, selling 30% of my BTC at  ~1100€ and not selling shiet at the last ATH in December.
I am a bad trader.  Grin
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

the worst experience that i ever do in my cryptoworld life is that when btc is like a hundred dollars i sell it immediately because i was thinking that time that iv'e already taken profits and today i regret it because the price was too high.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

the worst thing I do in cripto world is hold nxt, I used to follow the signatures and get some nxt then I bought, then the price of this coin goes up but because I feel less I hold it, but as people say that no one can predict the nxt price market went down and I suffered a loss
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

The worst thing its when 2013 i start get bitcoin from faucet like a poor guy trying digging some hope . then i realise after few a month what i did its not worth . with some capital i should can earn more bitcoin than it .
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

The worst thing i do in crypto world is sell all my eth at 100$ price last 2017 i sell it because i want to buy a ticket in a concert, but now im patiently holding all my token and hold them for a long long time.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
QuadeBarrier

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

I bought a coin and then the price drop dramatically. I kept selling, then buying, hoping the price will go back up, and in doing so I pretty much lost it all. Very hard lesson, especially since now I had to pay credit card bills. It got me out of crypto, so on top of it all I missed out great opportunities.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

The worst thing that happened to me is not being able to do anything when I first heard about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. I regret the time when I heard about it but did not manage to have any interest. I also regret the time when I sell all my bitcoin when it was in its fall, after some time, it rise again. But those mistakes are what makes us learn. So its okay anyway.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

I was not altcoin enthusiastic before but whatever I had is all into bitcoin form only. I always believed in bitcoin a lot and I grabbed almost 20-25 bitcoin in 2016 very cheap. I was very eagerly waiting for the bitcoin to pump hard but eventually bitcoin reached all new heights of 1200 and I sold everything at that rate. I know I had great profits but as the year passed away the price hit tha breakthrough of 20k. That was most hurting thing in my life and then onwards I focused into alts more. As bitcoin has got very costly now so it’s better I move on and try my luck out in alts now. I think there are many stories like me.
Ouch that is really painful to hear but at least you still got profits, in my case the worst thing I did was to do nothing, I had an idea to make some bitcoin about 3 years ago and I never did out of laziness, then I tried that idea about 2 years later and I got some bitcoin as a return which was good but that was the moment when bitcoin began skyrocketing, if I had tried my idea I will be holding a lot more bitcoin than the amount I have now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

The worst thing I ever did in the crypto world was when I bought an XRP when it was still increasing its value and sold them almost in an instant because I was so afraid I wouldn’t get any profits and losses will be more than what I invested. But that was the time when I was trying out trading for the first time. And I should’ve kept and hold them and let it be.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

Just do not dissolve in our mistake, make the worst thing we've ever experienced to be able to move better and can correcting the previous mistake till can stepping more definitely to gain profit to succeed in the effort that we do.
I'm personally also can feel it and got some experienced like that, I just keep moving doing more better learn from the mistakes at previously.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

Well, the worst thing that I'd did on crypto is I sell my altcoins in loss and buy bitcoin on higher price and its suddenly the price went down. So i loss almost 70% of my capital, so decided to study more about trading because im a newbie on that time. .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: