Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1489 times)
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

I think the worst thing happen to me is that i did not invest on cryptocurrency for the last 5-6 years when its value is unbelievably low. I think when i know Bitcoin exist on that moment and invest on it, im a millionare now. Crypto world did not give me any problem and i think it is the worst.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Other cryptos are now on sell because they recently gone all into a dip. Changing your investment now would be a wise decision since you have profited from NEO. Instead of thinking what is your lost oppurtinity you must always think what will be your next investment plan as this recent dip is an opportunity for many that they can't miss. So if I were you I'll be waiting for some good Altcoins to bottom out soon in order for me to buy it at the cheapest price.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

I do not think that I have done any bad thing in Bitcoin the only one mistake I have done in the starting is I tried using the gambling method well it was a good mistake because it taught me how money works and why should not be greedy upon earning the money. I remember I even took some loan from some online users from the social network site in order to play gambling and make money those are the worst mistake I have done and I will not repeat them ever.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

well I also do the same thing I did not think the coins I have will go up that high, I lost about 24000 $, I can not sleep quietly for a week hahahaha.
but I learned something from it, learn to stay calm while the price is going up / down.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

my worst experience is to panic sell as the price starts to rise, and after I sell it a few days later the price goes up drastically, it's very painful and now I start to be patient to maintain my token and wait when the rate is good
All of us learn the lessons from our past mistakes. I did make lot of mistakes in the world of crypto currency but I am not much worried about the loss which I suffered in the previous days.

One of the worst decision which I ever made in the world of bitcoin was not buying of more number of bitcoins and that too at the time when I was in a position to buy some bitcoins and the market value was too low as well.

faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

There are a couple of bad things I did:
I entered Bitcoin Cash pump. I lost an important amount of my Bitcoin holding. I never enter a pump again.
I did not trust Bitcoin early in 2017. If I did I was retired from my job already.
I trusted Waves. Yes this is one of the worst things I did. Almost every other altcoin made x10 in terms of price, however Waves still sleeping. It is not a sleeping giant, it is a sleeping nine year old girl.

adekpulpen

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

The worst thing I do in this world of crypto is only one, I give a chance when bitcoin is still at the lowest price.
when I ignore it when I have enough money to buy some bitcoin
If I buy at that moment, now I will become a new rich man
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:17:56 PM

my worst experience in cryptocurrency when i earned about .022B in a previous month and convert into fiat currency, as i proceed to transact my money, somebody hack my account and collect all my earnings in just an instant. That's my 2 months effort in following signature ad. I am totally depressed that day:(
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

my worst experience in cryptocurrency when i earned about .022B in a previous month and convert into fiat currency, as i proceed to transact my money, somebody hack my account and collect all my earnings in just an instant. That's my 2 months effort in following signature ad. I am totally depressed that day:(
That is one of the sad things, it's proof that securing the account we have is a very important thing. Many people are experiencing similar things and even they are losing much more. Let us better pay attention to the account we have, do it carefully and do not let the data we have can be known by others who are not responsible.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

Few years ago, I placed bet on a cricket match and i won it. I got  1.5 btc for 0.5 but instead of saving these btc i kept betting on other cricket matches and by the end of the league i left with 0.2 btc. I know it was a worst decision to continue with the betting but i was unaware that there will be huge rise in the value of the bitcoins in the coming years.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DanWagner

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Sell on the wrong time , i thought it wasn't going up anymore and i was wrong . But you live and learn i guess.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

The worst thing I did was that I skipped an altcoin airdrop even after my friend recommending it. All I had to do was to carry their signature for a few days, and make a few posts. I was too lazy and therefore I skipped it. My friend proceeded with it, and now his holdings in that particular altcoin is worth close to $10,000. And all of them was from the airdrop.
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

Worst thing I did is that I never trusted Bitcoin back in 2010. Lol BTC is around a dollar back then.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .

Hmm... Worst experience.. i think it was the time when i sold my bitcoins when the price was 6000 dollars. I mean sold everything i own. Just because i needed to get my ride and houde fixed and i couldn't wait any longer. It actually happened last year. And when December came, i was literally crying. Bloody hell i could have had enough funds to get me a new ride and more had i not sold my bitcoins earlier. That is my worse experience ever. Damn. Which is why i continue to buy now and making a promise to hold it longer. Hope i get to keep that promise.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

My biggest mistake was putting a large amount of my investment in an exchange called Cryptsy. As some of you know, that exchange went out of business and took all of the investors remaining funds. Supposedly, the owner Paul Vernon took the coins and is hiding in China with his mistress. Anyway, I lost a lot of money by trading on that site.
engrdaver

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

Hmm... Worst experience.. i think it was the time when i sold my bitcoins when the price was 6000 dollars. I mean sold everything i own. Just because i needed to get my ride and houde fixed and i couldn't wait any longer. It actually happened last year. And when December came, i was literally crying. Bloody hell i could have had enough funds to get me a new ride and more had i not sold my bitcoins earlier. That is my worse experience ever. Damn. Which is why i continue to buy now and making a promise to hold it longer. Hope i get to keep that promise.

Given your circumstances, I don't think what you did was bad. If it required you to sell your Bitcoins then it can't be helped. The worse thing that could have happened was selling those coins and using it for gambling or other things unnecessary and losing it. Wink
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

I think worst thing i did with the crypto market is I invested too much late in bitcoin . My friend was telling me since year of 2011. He had given me all necessary ideas regarding its future value and all. But I was not interested that time. Rather I didn't believed in cryptoworld. And today i am mad for bitcoin. I could be a millionaire if i would invested in it. That was my big mistake.

He had also given me some idea regarding signature campaigns that time. He told me that post your answer and you will get money for that. But again same , I didn't listen to him. 

One more thing, he had set up his mining 2 years back. That time also I did big mistake and refused to do it. Today he is earning so much money and showing me..!!!
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:49:11 PM

I'm holding the worst coin that never going up and its too late that I found that coin is abandoned no update from the dev no planning their coin for the future, I loss money for that shittycoin, its ok lesson learned.
You could have mentioned the coin so we learn from that.

My worse moments are two. The first was my inability to buy litecoin early in 2017 when it was around $3+. I knew it was a good coin but couldn't get to buy in as I was a noob then and didn't know how to buy any crypto.

The second was catching a falling knife by buying regalcoin late last year at $62 not knowing it was dumping. Today, regalcoin has dipped to as low as $1+. I am in loss of over $600 on that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Well the most regret moment and the worst thing that i ever did is when i bought Reddcoin in 5 satoshis and sell it on the high 32 and now the price of the Reddcoin is like 100+ sats. until now i see how much money that i can get if i just sell it today.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

I think I don't have any worst thing I do in cryptocurriencies world because I am enjoying cryptocurriencies curriencies
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: