Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1499 times)
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

Buying at the ATH price of a token. I did try to ride a pump and after buying few hours later the price drop almost 50% and I'm left with a token less valuable than it was before. I have been holding it for quite awhile and I got paranoid the team is just watching when I will sell it so they can once again start pumping lol.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:54:47 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
For me i don't have any worst experience in crypto business because im just new here but i think the fact that im just new in this forum is a bit sad because if i've only known bitcoin a bit earlier thought i would have already profited in it..but at the same time im still happy that theres someone introduce it to me and have inspired me alot in his experiences in crypto business that is why i am here in this forum because i wanted to know more about crypto and wanted also to earn from it.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I buy my bitcoin with highest price and sell to lower price I did not expect that I really money that time because of my expences I'm thingking twice that I sell it or not in that time I was panic because on that situation, so I decided that to sell it but not all and I was repent and now bitcoin price are rising, thats the worst thing that happen to me.
Okay, that is the worst thing anyone would ever do. And even despite all the crazy things I could have imagined doing; this is something I can never see myself doing. Most people out of panic have made this mistake before but they always end up learning their lessons anyway. As long as you know the essence of what you are holding and you understand the level of its volatility, you can never fall into this trap.

I think a very common regret by people is to have wasted their coins, I did not gamble my coins but I bought several different pieces of software with my bitcoin and for the most part I have not use them and I could have easily bought the same software with fiat, if I did I would have some more bitcoin in my wallet and that will make a huge difference in my life.
Some even bought bikes with their coins and then ended up finding out later they could have gotten a lambo with it when indeed the bike is already turning to crap. A lot of silly mistakes we have all made anyway and sometime, we really do not always have choice as some are just some necessities and we have to live with our decisions anyway, what is important mostly is the future.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
The worst thing i did in crypto currency world is not believing my friend about crypto currency. I think that it was only a scam that's why i did not invest to it. When i saw my friend became rich, he told me that it is because of investing in bitcoin. So today, im trying my best to learn more about crypto currency as well as bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Even though it sounds like not getting involved early is the biggest mistake in crypto but I don't think so because I believe that we are still in the early phase and still there is a long way to go in terms of growth and sustainability. Besides some trading/investing decisions, I don't think that I have committed any big mistake in crypto yet (credit goes to the Bitcointalk senior members for guiding everyone time to time).
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

When the time that I immediate sell my bitcoin because of the panic that my bitcoin will not earn.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

The worst thing that i did in the cryptocurrency world is when i believed that the hyips or any other investments in the cryptocurrency world are the key for me to establish a financial freedom in my life but it just turned into scam and ran away with my bitcoins so i really think in that time that i should quit but i got into this forum that become my life savior.
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Buying at the peak of a pump and dump episode..it was terrible.i was very new to the world of altcoins and no one gave some orientation about the existence of pump and dump.I eventually sold when over 50 per cent of portfolio was gone. I am better informed now
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

I also did the same but with ZCL as a month ago I bought Zclassic at a price of 0.0016 BTC and then I sold it at a price of 0.0023 BTC but after looking to it after a week I found the price of it rising much higher and then again I bought it at 0.014 BTC but I am very sad now that why I sold at the first time as I lost to get a high profit.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

the worst thing I did was miss the moments when the price fell and did not buy and once succumbed to panic and sold about half of its altcoins
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

My worst experience in crypto world is buying some token when market down and I am still buying. And balance became 40% down because of it and I am still holding it. I hope that not happen again
obinine

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:03 AM

The most noticeably bad thing that I did in cryptographic money is to simply disregard the low cost of the altcoins in those days since I imagine that they are so shoddy and there is zero chance for them to be justified regardless of a ton later on however I wasn't right since they are altogether sitting in no less than 3 digits cost and that is my most exceedingly awful choice or thing that I did in crypto world.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

the worst thing that happened to me is when I decided to invest in an ico, I trusted too much. That is the worst decision I have ever made because at that time,  I was not aware that I am being scammed. I tried to put money then they need too much requirements, they need money with this amount or something before I invest to them. I put $400 dollars and thought that it will have a good return on me, unfortunately my money lost. I only put that huge amount in only one campaign too bad I did not think too much.  This worst happenings in my life is not negative for me, in this way,it thought me lessons that I should not be doing again.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:37 AM

I did something worst, I use a website services without check whether the web is original or fake. Then I loss my 0.1 btc Sad  . I found a good way to avoid fake website, I only access website through link in this forum. Because if someone create fake ann thread then the person will get negative thrust.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:07:45 AM

i sold my ethereum earlier before the pump in january this year,becausei believe that bitcoin will pump but suddenly its the other way around and it drops to the lowest of almost $6,900.and so far this is my source of regrets seeing thereums growth now
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

It was back when I was just new in the crypto world and I thought that bitcoin is only for investment (HYIP and PONZI),
I invested almost all of the bitcoin earnings that I have at that time into a HYIP even though I doubt it to be just another scam.
And after I sent my money I tried to search something about it and found out that it was only a scam.
Internet is full of scammers but investing in HYIP (which I have actually not heard of because scams don’t grab much fame due to their time limitation) is not as much hurting as investing here at the cost of bitcoin. If it was Ethereum, still you move would have made a little sense because some people think ETH is more powerful than bitcoin.  However, there is no need to regret it now. If you have learnt lesson and now holding bitcoin, still you can have a rich life.
The problem with a lot of people always starts from their level of ignorance. Most people make assumptions without digging deep and studying all they need to, while some even get too greedy and always end up finding themselves in a Ponzi and even going all in sometimes. Even despite all the warnings everywhere, some are still doing it and at the end, those at the bottom chain are the ones who suffer the most.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

The worst is traded with borrowed money. And lose. Never do this, never. Take risks only with your savings.
Wow, dude that’s really a situation I wouldn’t like to run into, losing a borrowed money in trade. Well, I’m not even trader, last time I tried that, I lost my money so I ran away and kept clear from it. The only mistakes I have made are not investing back in 2015 when the price was down to $250 bucks, quitting from Bitcoin when things were about to get really good, and selling Bitcoin before the run. Well, luckily for me I still recovered everything.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

As a newbie I got all excited and caught up in the hype about a coin and held for too long until it becqke clear it was a scam, missed out on a lot of dough, the coin was Sapience.
To avoid such situations it is always advised not to only listen people’s point of view for a coin and don’t blindly trust their values. Every person is different and everyone comes with another mindset. So don’t bother what others are saying about something. Take a time, do your proper research about what is right and what is wrong. Be satisfied with the history of any coin, and only then join it.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

Last year i am a newbie here, i sell all my bitcoin at the price of 6,000$ thingking that it will not increase that much in value and not knowing that bitcoin flactuation is high then it reaches 20,000$. I so regret selling all my bitcoin that day knowing its the worst thing i did.

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:27:37 AM

I think before doing i think i want to get some suggestion from different peoples and then i have to check the best one i look at the thing all around So it is my goodness that up to now i didn't practiced any worst thing about bitcoin or the worst thing. For every one it is necessary to have the ability to discuss things with friends relatives and expert of that things.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: