Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1489 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:50 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every coin can grow in the market if most of the people will invest on that coin so it does not mean that neo will be the only coin that has the potential to grow on a very huge amount so what i mean is, you can invest on any coin you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

the bad thing I ever did in the world of crypto is to panic sell when prices fall. I was so panicked that I did not think that prices would rise again. it is a very rewarding experience.
The worst thing that i did in crypto world is panic selling too. I was really down after selling that coin because after i sell the coin the price of it started to increase. I was really upset that i didn't have any patience to hold that coin, if i just wait a little longer i could sell it in a more higher price.
FreeFerret

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

The worst thing I did in crypto world was trust an online seed generator, it generated a rigged seed code for IOTA, got all my IOTA stolen. Lesson learnt, never again.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

the bad thing I ever did in the world of crypto is to panic sell when prices fall. I was so panicked that I did not think that prices would rise again. it is a very rewarding experience.
The worst thing that i did in crypto world is panic selling too. I was really down after selling that coin because after i sell the coin the price of it started to increase. I was really upset that i didn't have any patience to hold that coin, if i just wait a little longer i could sell it in a more higher price.
I think that's not the worst thing because this is something that new traders or investors often face, it's just a good experience when we take a step into this world, and it's just a small mistake and it's just a small mistake. What I do is worse than you do many times, I am very subjective about the security issues in the crypto world, that made me face two events, my polo account was hacked and I forgot to save a piece of code to recover the account of a coin, I lost more than 3 Bitcoin, nothing is worse when the money in my wallet and I can not get it back

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

bought some coins when all time high price then waited 3 months and sold all of it .
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

The worst thing is when I delay to buy bitcoin when the price is very cheap first and do not immediately want to learn about cryptocurrency. When you want to buy, market prices start to rise high. Then the market price falls, and the panic begins in the mind. That's what makes the loss and becomes a bad experience.

MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:25:53 PM

My worst move was to invest around 25 ETH (beginning of January, when prices were around 1.1k) into an Token which was worth $3.5
End of story is that the price of those token went to $0.20 per piece.
I have learned my lesson.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

The worst thing would be to buy  crypto currency when the prices were high and selling them when the crypto market plunge, there is nothing worse than that in the crypto world.  Before investing in any asset be it crypto currency or any other investment commodity one should always keep track of the current market situation and should stay updated on the latest trend in the market will help to be successful in choosing the right investment asset and to earn good returns from your investment. There is no point in crying over spilt milk, try working on learning on how to know the current market trends in the crypto currency market can help to earn profits.

BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:56:40 PM

My worst experience in crypto world is buying some token when market down and I am still buying. And balance became 40% down because of it and I am still holding it.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

The stupid thing I do is the same as you, I do not sell my Bitboost when it costs about 3 $. And now the price is only about 0.1 $, while the coins I have as much as approximately 5000 coins.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

The worst thing would be to buy  crypto currency when the prices were high and selling them when the crypto market plunge, there is nothing worse than that in the crypto world.  Before investing in any asset be it crypto currency or any other investment commodity one should always keep track of the current market situation and should stay updated on the latest trend in the market will help to be successful in choosing the right investment asset and to earn good returns from your investment. There is no point in crying over spilt milk, try working on learning on how to know the current market trends in the crypto currency market can help to earn profits.
Yes the worst thing is buy in high price and sell it in low price but those people sell their bitcoin in low price who really need the money but some people are panic about its falling price and they never wants they lose their all money so that's why they sell their bitcoin but if they have proper knowledge about bitcoin so they never sells it rather they take some patience and hold it for increase price so it will very good for them, so the worst thing in bitcoin is lose profit and otherwise bitcoin is a very beneficial currency.

Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:31 PM

The worst decision i bave taken in the crypto currency world is when sold some of my coins as a result of panic of what the market value of Bitcoin and some of my altcoins will become in the future.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .

For me, panic selling. I have, time and time again, sold my holdings not in the right time and basically because of being panicky that the market may not do good. However, in my defense, I did that when I was exploring and starting at the market, and I don't really know how to follow the movements and trends that time. But then, I am still regretful because if I had been patient or have held the coins I had before, my investment could have been realized now.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum.

Neo is among the best and most reliable coins in its growth, as the demand for these coin has never decreased over time, and this coin has also been rumored to be killing ethereum this year. Honestly, although I do not trust 100%, this's very likely to happen, because Neo is the only coin that gets full support of China government.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:20 PM

The worst thing that i have done in crypto world is panic selling that i didn't have any patience to wait the price of the coin to increase because i was afraid that the value will fall down. I feel very upset after selling it because its a big loss for me in selling it in a low price. From that i learned my lesson that i should not panic sell.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

This is the reason why I ask everyone to search about bitcoin features before going for investment, it is very important to know about it, see bitcoin is a fluctuating currency price of bitcoin use to rise and fall but it does not mean if today price of bitcoin is low then it will keep on decreasing, don’t lose your hope even if you see price is getting very low, I have never been through this as I have strong faith for bitcoin and I never panic not in any situation. Really sad to hear about your lose but be careful next time.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:56:59 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:17:08 AM by bncbnc

The worst thing I did in crypto world was trust an online seed generator, it generated a rigged seed code for IOTA, got all my IOTA stolen. Lesson learnt, never again.
To me although i am happy with my decision that i already taken about bitcoin, but still i am regretting for one thing that why i involve in bitcoin so late. Actually those people who have invested money in bitcoin in its early stage now they are billionaire, but there is no use to regret about it, but should try our best to still get the maximum benefit from bitcoin, because still bitcoin price has too much potential and will therefore even continue to increase too much. 

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

Rather, the worst is not what I did but the fact that I did not. That I do not come here a lot sooner. This is my incompetence, even can self-doubt. Well, nobody could foresee that Bitcoin so will grow. But now I'm here.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:50:07 AM

I think the worst thing that i did in crypto world is not selling the coin when it reach in a higher price. I was so upset that time because i think the price would go higher until it reach in a lower price. After that i sell it even the price is very low because i think the price will never comeback.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

I am sure that we have many regretful moments here in the cryptocurrency world. The worst decision that I make is when I sell my 12 bitcoins at price of $500 per each.  I am now rich if I didn't sell all of my bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: