Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the worst thing did you did in crypto world?  (Read 1489 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Getting scam from the ICOs project is the worst thing I did in crypto world, some scam projects I've ever followed and exposed are Bitcad, Snapup, ETHBooks, and so on, but from the lesson it makes me have to understand with ICO so as not to get scam anymore.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:08:43 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .
pls give your experience also.....
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

As of now,i have no regrets or worst thing doing in cryptocurrency,but before last year my worst decision is when i sell my capp coin immediately without  knowing that after a few weeks the price value will triple its previous price when i sell it,maybe that if i wait for a few weeks,those my capp portfolio will bring me to the moon,otherwise those happen maybe have a reason and purpose and maybe in the next  time,i thinks first  before i sell my portfolio.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Getting scam from the ICOs project is the worst thing I did in crypto world, some scam projects I've ever followed and exposed are Bitcad, Snapup, ETHBooks, and so on, but from the lesson it makes me have to understand with ICO so as not to get scam anymore.

The worst thing I have done since I joined crypto is when I thought of holding my tokens I earned from a bounty campaign. And thinking all the while that it is still there in my wallet. Later I found out that somebody else is holding it for me. My tokens got stolen, my wallet got hacked. That was my worst experience in cryto. And never will I allow myself to be victimized again.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

The worths case scenario i did in a crypto world 2018 when i send my tokens in wrong wallet address which is part of my learning experience into trading. I was not extra cautious because it was my second time doing trading but to my surprise it was gone. However, vanished since i sent it to another wallet. It was a lesson learned in hard way.
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

The worst thing I do in the world of cryptocurrency is that I do not buy bitcoins when the price is $ 350. I was first told about bitcoin by my brother in 2015 if at that time I immediately bought must now I have become a millionaire. I thought the first bitcoin was a Ponzi scheme. It was not.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

The worst thing i did in crypto world is i try to hold my coins but its price goes down and when it started to go up i sell it not knowing that its price will be more higher on the next week and i regret doing it so i learned a reason that patience is the key to success.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

when I refused it when my friend was told me about it. Until now I still felling sick because if i listen to him I maybe now one of a successful investor and a trader.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

i am holding the token for a long time, and at the time it was increasing price,
 i still waited for a good time and thought that the price will be higher and higher.
but the fact, it was decreasing and getting worst.
and now, the price of the token that i hold is just like a dust !
i made a bad decision.
i am not good at analyzing the market.
so i often to buy and get stuck not to sell the token because of the price is getting worst.
Sad
just wait for the miracle of pump price Cheesy
and i still believe in it. it will happen later. pump price ! to the moon.

Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:09:15 PM

When I am planning that I would sell haft of my token while it was in a good price but now I can't because it decreased half. But that's OK, atleast I've learned and more convinced the real situation in cryptocurrency.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

i sold my NEO bag around 43$. my worst case ever i did because 2018 will be the NEO momentum .

Worst thing I did and regret is selling my token as soon as I get it and when it is in its lowest price. It realy makes me turn time back and undo what I just did.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

My the worst thing I did in crypto world exposed to a scam due to follow the cloud mining of 2016 ago, as we know that the year 2016 is the glorious year of cloud mining but it all becomes a scam after halving day, this makes me never trust with cloud mining.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

My worst thing I did in crypto world was panic selling, well it was long time since I haven't know too deep about bitcoin. The other things maybe it's bad posted  Grin , seriously I don't know why it's sometimes happens even I was think that my post was really on topic but sadly no. Maybe I need a teacher to help me.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

My worst thing I did in crypto world was panic selling, well it was long time since I haven't know too deep about bitcoin. The other things maybe it's bad posted  Grin , seriously I don't know why it's sometimes happens even I was think that my post was really on topic but sadly no. Maybe I need a teacher to help me.
The worst thing that I did here is that when I have the chance to buy more bitcoin but I choose not to because I am afraid that thing won't turn out to the way other people are predicting and that bitcoin will be gone too, but now I am more confident with what I am doing and happy that at least I do have some bitcoin for my future.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

I think this is a very sad thing. The thing that to me is the worst and the sad also happens the same as you, when I sell some alt coin and Bitcoin with a panic when looking at the price of alt coin and bitcoin in the market is declining.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

I worst thing I did in the crypto world was a common mistake or perhaps a blunder that many might also have done. I sold my holding in a coin at a very low price. I thought it might fall further there is sold it which is called panic selling. After I sold, the price did fell a little. But after that prices rose very fast and all I could do was feeling guilty. Moreover another big mistake I did was hodling. Seriously in some situations you need to forgo the idea of hodling because the whole market sometimes reacts so bad that you might end up losing even a half of your portfolio in a day.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

Not reseatching on Bitcoin more when I heard about it in 2014. I even saw a Bitcoin ATM at a big startup accelerator in Cambridge, but for some reason that didn't motivate to deepen into it.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

My worst scenario is when I forgot my private key contains of 1000$ and I didn't download the keystore then I forgot where I put the key I search it but didn't find the key until now I'm still regretting that I forgot the key.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I entered into the world of crypto not long ago and there are certain challenges I am facing as a newbie in the crypto world. I remember a message was sent to me to enter my ethereum address and add private key to that wallet address for I am eligible to win $3000 within a week. I quickly uploaded those details on the form and the next day, I woke up to see that my account has been hacked. Have you experienced such before?     
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM

The worst thing that I have ever done here is when I chose to sell an altcoin at it's very low price because I though that it was just a piece of trash token without any potential. Until one day, it pumped and reach a value which is too high which I regret too much. That was actually a leasson learned for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: