Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

Nuvus provides a better environment in which growers can produce the highest quality product using trusted and certified data which is transparent for Cannabis Industry.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

Will it not cause any problem if a person from a country (which is cannabis is illegal) to participate on a project that supports a program about cannabis?
I guess theres realy no problem with that even if your country is prohibiting cannabis. You are just investing for thier coin in trading website so I think you are not at risk by just investing
Will it not considered as supporting illegal things? Well maybe your right. Since we are here just only for the token and not totally for the cannabis lol. Just making sure so that it will not cause trouble.
Investing in this project or supporting this will surely not lead you to any problem as there are many places in the world where cannabis is legal and this project will be working in those areas of the world and it will not break any rules of government of any country so no need to worry about it.
There's absolutly no worries when it comes to the legality of the project . nuvus will have a transparent supply chain data platform so everything is recorded properly . "Nuvus Blockchain technology, if globally adopted, will add billions of data points to the supply chain, benefiting medicinal research and proper diagnosis in patients. By bringing decentralized, immutable blockchain technologies with billions of live, verified data points to the cannabis industry"

his is probably not about whether the platform works well or not, but about legal issues. Suppose, if abortion can not be performed in one country, does anyone who earn money from it even if not doing it in the country breaks the law or not? That's the question. I do not know either, but I'm curious. Any of you is sure?
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

With a project that will try to be involved in the Cannabis Industry, it will surely get a lot of criticism. Since this platform is going to be Global, do you have a backup plan in case a certain country will ban the platform?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.
Yes I totally agree with your statement on this project, I have seen many projects with a similar concept.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.

I'm don't know how this is going to work, I'm still reading about the project, but yes the purpose of this platform is to help track cannabis which can make cannabis become legal on several country although this platform can use use for other In other areas.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

Nuvus has developed the Global exchange token "GET" and provides secure, reliable and trusted data for the various stake holders of the supply chain.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:11 AM

You should even atleast allotted 1% token distribution for bounty campaigns. This adds encouragement to everyone to support your project.
Why only 1% i see many project that allocate 2-3% for bounty campaign. Nuvus global exchange project does not say anything about bounty campaign. Hope to get a great news from Nuvus global exchange project soon.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:07:43 AM

Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Indeed, there are different types of cannabis. One need in medicine. others consume without health effects
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

I believe in thr potrntial of this project that will  really provide a total transparency & auditability to all industry participants adding significant value to the industry. I look for more updates regarding Nuvus.io. Keep progressing team!
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

I believe in thr potrntial of this project that will  really provide a total transparency & auditability to all industry participants adding significant value to the industry. I look for more updates regarding Nuvus.io. Keep progressing team!
Hope that this project will also help in legalising the cannabis supply and the regulation of cannabis as we all know that cannabis consumption is banned untill now but even it does not have that bad side effects upon a human body as compared to alcohol. Cannabis should be legalised so that even this project can have nenefits and also much stoners can also help this project to their extend and try to get the best out of it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Indeed, there are different types of cannabis. One need in medicine. others consume without health effects

there are several plants which can use as drugs but most of them needed in the medicine. I dont know why the people make problems when its a blockchain based cannabis project. Interesting !
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

I see a lot of contradictory comments here. Why the team does not contact its users. They could answer many of our questions.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Of course it will be good to buy everything for the coins of the project and I understand that the coins will allow to preserve the anonymity of the buyer. If laws allow the use of cannabis in the country, why do we need anonymity? I do not really understand the meaning of the coin.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

I think the team do have a very good idea and if done as stated will be great. Can't wait to see how this goes.
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

I see a lot of contradictory comments here. Why the team does not contact its users. They could answer many of our questions.

I can definitely help out, what questions specifically do you need answered?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.
Definitely your right about that it would not worked in some nations, and this is there problems. We heard some associations that they need this plant to be legalized because it is an effective medicine so maybe the team can contact those organization to worked with them imo.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.

You're right, I also encounter those ICO similar on this project. Maybe, they have some special features and advocacy that needs to know compare to other ICO Project. Hoping that all of this issue will be categorized in good way as we need a good answer by the dev.
This project for me is I think a very difficult to handle because cannabis is not yet accepted by some countries and we heard this many times. On the other side, about their bounty campaign conceivably they already establish a plan for that matter.
WhoDev

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

#reserved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: