Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

How can we be sure that it will be transparent to the community because cannabis as we know that it is still not legal to other countries? This is really hard for the team due to many people are still have doubts that cannabis will be used abusively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?

If he initiated the creation of this project, it could be a fraudster? Ie no coinage will not be?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?
Actually even this project won't go waste and it will surely have a huge benefits in the future as we all know the benefits of canabis and even it is the best medical plant ever i have seen. It is the most beneficial source of proteins and also it is much more profitable for creating medicines which do support huge diseases.
Cannabis have so many benefits because I find it as herbal medicines and we heard some news that it will cured uncommon diseases as what I know. I think this project will be limited only to those countries where it is legal.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

I want that this project will become more well know in this industry. I like their mission for the beneficial of everybody, introducing a trustless verification system on all supply chain & business transactions in the cannabis industry. The project team is really making a great move toward its competitors. Just keep doing it. You'll be having a great future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.
Definitely it is necessary to open a wide advertising campaign of the project. Otherwise, no investors will know about this project, accordingly it will have a bad effect on the development of the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Another project on cannabis, and where are those who want to grow cannabis take equipment? Probably the project team wants to streamline this process. I'm right?

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

well, I think there is a way bud since our technology nowadays can easily to communicate like using Skype or any video call which can understand on both parties.

You both have a point about your concerns, let dev answer it so we can get the right answers and explanations about your queries. I hope that nuvus will get more serious investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

How do you plan to implement the wide usage of your token taking into consideration that most people do not know about it?
As developers and whole command are in the most one's natives from Russia, then at least, project will have already been known to wide audience of this rather big country. And to extend information from lot of people always easier.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

How do you plan to implement the wide usage of your token taking into consideration that most people do not know about it?
As developers and whole command are in the most one's natives from Russia, then at least, project will have already been known to wide audience of this rather big country. And to extend information from lot of people always easier.
Spreading information nowadays is really easy, especially like this platform is giving that might help the processing and usage for medical purpose of cannabis. But, I'm a little bit of concern about how can they manage and control the usage of cannabis? Like how to check the user if he/she is really using it in the right way?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Ordinary business in countries where it is allowed, so I think the developer and initiated the creation of this ICO. In which country is the team based?
Nuvus.io project is based on Russia they have already 21 person on their team. Hope this team will be best in crypto world.
Wow, based on Russia? That is my lovely country. Russia is a real peace of war country, there is almost no crime in there.
I don't think your sentences about "peace of war country, there is almost no crime in there" is correct. But i agree that Russia is lovely country, and they a legit at online business since a long time ago? Do you know SEOsprint and many mining or game from Russian? They run very stable and almost of them don't make "fast problem".
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Nuvus platform which is transparent global data platform for cannabis industry provides secure, reliable, and trusted data for the various stake holders of the supply chain.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:27:21 PM

I think it will be difficult for them to reach and communicate with other countries like here at the Philippines in case this project could become successful. So I am is thinking they have the good plan for that soon.

well, I think there is a way bud since our technology nowadays can easily to communicate like using Skype or any video call which can understand on both parties.

I doubt talking to someone in Phillippines about drugs would be a good idea, seems like a really really really bad idea for the poor dude in phillippines if he gets caught
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:13:28 PM

Such a project is not the first, I participated in a similar one and now its coins are very well traded on Cryptopia. But I think this project needs more PR and you need a bounty company in another case, nobody will know about the project.
with their ideas i think more awareness is just needed to kickstart this thing and ofcourse their project similar to this but is about the teams their ideas and plans that makes them unique among each other

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Do you willing provide us the information about this project? And i agree with you that Nuvus can make more marketing like bounty and airdrop for make grow

Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Do you willing provide us the information about this project? And i agree with you that Nuvus can make more marketing like bounty and airdrop for make grow
This project will be the global data platform for cannabis industry. Also hopefully you might be aware about cannabis as it is the main source of THC and other important compnents which are used in medical sciences. Hope this project really does something good to the community.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:46 PM

Every project needs a bounty atleast ,to get the word out there . But maybe they have another good advertising strategie that is going to be more effective than bounty campaigns and airdrops.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Your project is about a very important matter. I agree that medicaments based on cannabis should be allowed and common.
I hope that your project will enable the use of cannabis in medicine, on a large scale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: