Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Since you guys will have your own trading platform, will you guys also list your coin on other exchanges.
Most probably yes, but I think they cannot list their coin in a famous exchange like bittrex and binance because of their terms regarding legallity of cannabis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 12:03:12 PM by Semaj123

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?
There are hundreds of countries where Cannabis Industry is really illegal but since they don't have control over the blockchain and cryptocurrency they can't put restrictions on this kind of project.
I hope this kind of project won't become a reason why a certain country will have to ban cryptocurrency.

Nevertheless, this would be hard to push to the community because of the government. If this is only allowed then, it will be easy for them to get some support of the people making funds of this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?
There are hundreds of countries where Cannabis Industry is really illegal but since they don't have control over the blockchain and cryptocurrency they can't put restrictions on this kind of project.
I hope this kind of project won't become a reason why a certain country will have to ban cryptocurrency.

Nevertheless, this would be hard to push to the community because of the government. If this is only allowed then, it will be easy for them to get some support of the people making funds of this project.
I've noticed that there are some lack of members involving in the field of health that might help the project to be more ready if implemented because they will surely manage how and where they can only introduce this platform because like what we are all concerned that some government laws might really affect the usage of this platform and will result to limited countries that can only avail it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Nuvus Project looking like a great project. Now  a days Nuvus product selling growth rate is increasing day be day. Hope to see the tokesale as soon as possible like this. We need to do more promotional work to go to the moon.
We need more help from other communities to further increase the growth of this project like ico ratings and listing thier coin on some exchanges. Anyway its still early and it still has a long way to go for this project.
I am sure that the development team must do something to increase the popularity of its project and to attract investors.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

I recommend nuvus team to organize a bounty campaign as soon as possible to gain success in bitcointalk. Please do not forget the airdrop  Cool
I agree to this project as soon as possible to take care of their campaign because I see many who are interested in this project, good luck.

Well, if the devs don't have any plans to open a bounty campaigns then they need to hire some popular crypto profile in social medias to promote their project.
should the team from this project have to innovate to make this project not to be missed, if they do not want to innovate I'm sure this project will not be in the lyrics.

You are right, the project will be successful if devs will be more active and more positive in giving us new updates about nuvus and what are their plans to make it successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Good day everyone! I have important news from the CEO of Nuvus.

Due to discussions about reaching the bonus threshold as brought up by @Rick_SubVet67 (on Telegram) , the board decided to delay the token sale to February 8, 2018. This is to allow smaller contributors to reach and receive a bonus that will be fair. This is for the sake of all the investors, and the delay will be used to make changes to the smart contract.

We hope everyone can respect this decision, and to all the contributors out there, we've heard you!

Thanks!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

I've noticed that there are some lack of members involving in the field of health that might help the project to be more ready if implemented because they will surely manage how and where they can only introduce this platform because like what we are all concerned that some government laws might really affect the usage of this platform and will result to limited countries that can only avail it.
So your suggesting that they might add more knowledgeable members about this cannabis? Well, that is a constructive suggestion for the team so that they can at least answer some questions which might ask by the government.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Since you guys will have your own trading platform, will you guys also list your coin on other exchanges.
Most probably yes, but I think they cannot list their coin in a famous exchange like bittrex and binance because of their terms regarding legallity of cannabis.
If they sell on these platforms, the guarantee of increasing the promotion of the project is guaranteed.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Yeah, this will have difficulty to deal and talk in big exchanges because technically it illegal even using its name is forbidden by many countries. But hopefully, they will make a way.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:07 PM

Investors is everywhere. We just need to encourage them to come here in this project, but how? This project has an advantage from others. We all know that security is one of the best ting that a project has. And Nuvus.io has it. It as a Security, and then, in addition, it has an Auditability and Automation as one of its ahead from others.

They have advantages, but the most advantages they must have is becoming more active devs and more developments from the project so investors will see that nuvus project is really serious and sincere.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

An interesting project and the site shows very convincing figures of the use of cannabis in medicine. Apparently the developer did a very great job, but where did these figures come from, can you see the links?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

Investors is everywhere. We just need to encourage them to come here in this project, but how? This project has an advantage from others. We all know that security is one of the best ting that a project has. And Nuvus.io has it. It as a Security, and then, in addition, it has an Auditability and Automation as one of its ahead from others.
You are right, very many people invest to interesting start-ups based on ethereum to the platform. But also huge part is afraid to be put means, because very much scam around recently. It is necessary really to try to the designer, in order to build up a reputation for oneself.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

This project will have its own trading platform which is a very great step to make their tokens more valuable and attract more people to invest in this as they will have a stable exchange to trade their tokens. I think if these tokens are listed on some other popular exchange than it will help the project a token to become more popular between investors and supporters too.
I think thier coin will have more potential to groe if they will also apply it to be listed in other trading websites.

Damn that english was a pain the in the ass to read. Well meh yeah better exchanges = better volumes which generally translated to more growth but whatever I guess
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

This project will have its own trading platform which is a very great step to make their tokens more valuable and attract more people to invest in this as they will have a stable exchange to trade their tokens. I think if these tokens are listed on some other popular exchange than it will help the project a token to become more popular between investors and supporters too.
I think thier coin will have more potential to groe if they will also apply it to be listed in other trading websites.
the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

A global data platform for Cannabis industry is really astonishing to opt which is really deserving with its better innovative launch of exchange platform which helps every investor better to not waste time with other exchanges and directly deal with in the same plat form.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

It seems that there are some visitors and friends on this thread who misunderstand this project that has a connection with cannabis. At a glance I read about this project, the platform developed with this blockchain technology in its ecosystem aims to ensure compliance standards are adhered to at every cycle level. Patients, doctors, researchers and regulators want to make sure that the products purchased and the claims made by the manufacturer are genuine. This means that cannabis is a topic that is addressed to the medical field. But of course I think, the issue of regulation must be adjusted with the rules and legislation applicable in their respective countries. What may be the question is, as to whether the efforts to be undertaken by the developer of this project related to the laws and legislation in various countries.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

It seems that there are some visitors and friends on this thread who misunderstand this project that has a connection with cannabis. At a glance I read about this project, the platform developed with this blockchain technology in its ecosystem aims to ensure compliance standards are adhered to at every cycle level. Patients, doctors, researchers and regulators want to make sure that the products purchased and the claims made by the manufacturer are genuine. This means that cannabis is a topic that is addressed to the medical field. But of course I think, the issue of regulation must be adjusted with the rules and legislation applicable in their respective countries. What may be the question is, as to whether the efforts to be undertaken by the developer of this project related to the laws and legislation in various countries.
Yes, this project is mainly focused on the medical side of the cannabis and its proper use in the medical field for the advantage of the mankind. This a not a project which encourages the use of cannabis for other uses than medical as its whitepaper explains all the things involved in it.

chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Is the bounty for this project on ?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness
Yes you are right.AIRDROP or BOUNTY CAMPAIGN is the most important for the project.the project popularity will increase by this both so i think this is vry neccisiate for nuvas.io to attract the more investeros.
Nuvus can spread its project more because it is really a intresting and popular topic about cannabis. I hope, everyone here knows about cannabis and atleast for me, it has been quite intresting to learn more about it so hope peoples will pay some attention towards this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

Huhm. I think we talk so much about this. And until now, i don't see any happen. Maybe Nuvus is still preparing for make others campaign or they have slack of marketing team?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: