Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness
Huhm. I think we talk so much about this. And until now, i don't see any happen. Maybe Nuvus is still preparing for make others campaign or they have slack of marketing team?
the manager already said that the team is working on it and there will be a bounty soon just be patient and let the team take what's needed to organize everything and do no rush things . His reply : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2735960.msg28927266#msg28927266

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?
There are hundreds of countries where Cannabis Industry is really illegal but since they don't have control over the blockchain and cryptocurrency they can't put restrictions on this kind of project.
I hope this kind of project won't become a reason why a certain country will have to ban cryptocurrency.

Nevertheless, this would be hard to push to the community because of the government. If this is only allowed then, it will be easy for them to get some support of the people making funds of this project.
I've noticed that there are some lack of members involving in the field of health that might help the project to be more ready if implemented because they will surely manage how and where they can only introduce this platform because like what we are all concerned that some government laws might really affect the usage of this platform and will result to limited countries that can only avail it.

Exactly, I'm curious about the team's opinion. How do they imagine solving these issues? I hope that they took this into account. I'm waiting for news.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Nuvus is global data platform. Decentralized private and public blockquine verification in each step will add significant value to this industry and provide total transparency and auditability to all industry participants.
So then, with Nuvus verification for each parties involved will becomes easier? What are you willing to do is to make cannabis become legal on several country? Because so much people in world hate to see cannabis due on the consequences are so bad.
They are just trying to grow the cannabis industry by getting some investment here which will help them in growing all around the world as their are many palaces in the world which have legalised cannabis for public and medical use.

I think cannabis industry cannot work with the majority countries in the world. I know this plant has a much medical use but other people usually abuse it. So my point, for now, is how can they show the world to use it for good medical purposes and not by abusing to addictions.

The question is, Does a company need to offer its services all over the world to be successful?
The logical answer is No. Nuvus, If it succeeds in providing solutions to the cannabis industry in only where this industry is legal, is enough for investors in this ICO.

Okay, but this answer is still incomplete. Even if the agreement is only where it is legal, we still do not know what number of countries and what countries we are talking about exactly? Besides, how will the purchase of tokens be blocked by people from countries where it is illegal?

Your question is related to Cannabis itself not for Nuvus, the legal cannabis market is expected to be worth $24 billion by 2025. Moreover, the cannabis market is set to create almost 300,000 jobs by 2020.
Their token is on ethereum blockchain, who could block decentralized network ! if that the case then you will see all tokens and cryptocurrency get blocked.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Are you planning to have bounty campaigns? Or it is not in your plan to have them at all? I only see telegram and website account, dont you have any other social medias account?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Is it 8 days before the ICO will start? Oh, I wish the whole team goodluck and of course this amazing project. Another amazing idea have come to exist here in the world of crypto currencty. I hope this will have a positive result and outcome. I am sure that peoplr will be glad by that. Keep striving Nuvus.io team. Keep for the positive progress.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Is the bounty for this project on ?

I think they didn't launch yet their bounty campaigns but you can always join their telegram group chat to receive news and updates about the pre-ICO.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

This project will be more successful in the future if it will be a way for governments to accept the Cannabis industry in their market. Do you have some plan in the future in persuading countries where Cannabis industry don't exist.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:15:58 AM

This project will be more successful in the future if it will be a way for governments to accept the Cannabis industry in their market. Do you have some plan in the future in persuading countries where Cannabis industry don't exist.
This project promotes the medical use of cannabis which is mostly legal in most of the countries and it will also help the medical industry to grow and find new solutions to the problems. This project will surely attract some countries to legalize medical use of cannabis.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness
Huhm. I think we talk so much about this. And until now, i don't see any happen. Maybe Nuvus is still preparing for make others campaign or they have slack of marketing team?
I don't think that airdrop or bounty campaign is really necessary to step up. They just need their own marketing strategy to step up.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

It would be interesting to hear the opinion of the developers of the project Nuvus.io. There are already a lot of different opinions, I would like to know for sure exactly how the project will work.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

I do not really like this project. How will the developer check what equipment is used for? To produce cannabis for treatment or for addicts? Of course, if there are ways to properly sell, explain.
Maybe you didn't like this project/platform because you might be thinking what will happen if some people that uses NV will abuse its advantages to be more addicted to cannabis? I'm thinking that way too but for the team they are saying based on the website and the thread that it will be implemented too for medical purposes because we know that cannabis is a good treatment for a certain disease or health problem if used in the right way.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

I don't think that airdrop or bounty campaign is really necessary to step up. They just need their own marketing strategy to step up.
Well, as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.

Yeah, they need to polish all their plans and features, follow the roadmap and most of all make the project successful. But, with this new project it really needs to have advertisement to increase their exposure.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Well, as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.

Bounty campaigns can make this project more popular in social medias. So maybe devs needs to think of it, or make a way to promote this project so they can get more supporters and investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Yeah, they need to polish all their plans and features, follow the roadmap and most of all make the project successful. But, with this new project it really needs to have advertisement to increase their exposure.
Exposure comes not only by advertising for the ICO ,but also after providing a product that works well and up to peoples expectations . If the project don't get that much support during the Pre-sale ,the team really need to expand more and do the traditional bounty program.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:10:45 PM

The "industry" is pretty much illegal in like every part of the world for starters lol. Literally it's only for people who like illegal sellers of drugs. IDK why not just use BTC/ETH
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

Nuvus is a another exchanger platform which is introducing a trustless verification system on all supply chain & business transactions in the cannabis industry..
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

The "industry" is pretty much illegal in like every part of the world for starters lol. Literally it's only for people who like illegal sellers of drugs. IDK why not just use BTC/ETH
As far as I understood, the command not simply wants to help the people who trade cannabis. They want to legalise it entirely and to create their own platforms. Ahead huge work.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

As far as I understood, the command not simply wants to help the people who trade cannabis. They want to legalise it entirely and to create their own platforms. Ahead huge work.
Yes, they are planning for a very big cannabis revolution in the world but for now they are focusing of making the use of cannabis for medical use only. But they still are long to go and their roadmap shows all the things. If they follow the same roadmap they are sure to get huge success in the future.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:21:57 PM

If Nuvus gets promoted rightly with good exposure, this will be a great force to reckon with. I like the idea and I wish the team all the best
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

if actually they are going to get their target that is the cannabis marketers and users then there is actually no need for bounty but the way i see it is that bounty and airdrop are huge part of promotional when it comes to cryptocurrencies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: