Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

Probably this project will not be widely used, because in many countries the cultivation and distribution of cannabis is prohibited. How will the developers solve this issue?
I, too, are interested in this issue, but I see that the team does not communicate with users at all. It can badly affect the development of this project, because many questions remain unanswered.
Project really is aimed first of all on that in those countries, where it is prohibited legalising through cryptocurrency was produced. Subsequently other countries themselves will become more loyal to bitcoin and other coins.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

I dont even understand why a startup company open a Thread in Bitcointalk without a bounty campaign. Every project and also the nuvus project needs a bounty campaign in bitcointalk so that the followers, investors get more involved with the project and also with its token/coin/asset

The goal of announcing a project is here to get investors, and not necessary supporters that only do it to get free tokens, Projects that focus on bounty so much are those that don't have much money to promote their project on ad network, in Nuvus case, I see their ads on google ads which means they are have money to do it and maybe this is why they are not focusing on bounty in this time.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

Nuvus, is very popular in the community of crypto currency. Now, there are lots of people here that are talking about this project, the Nuvus.io. I am sure that there are lots of people also, just like me, notice the potential of this project. So, let's support this and wait for more interesting updates.
well for me am still waiting for dev to announce bounty for this platform seriously or maybe they are not planning it but atleast give us airdrop its really going to help out
Well, as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.

Bounty camaping is also a very important part of a promotion which helps the project to meak itself vasstliy by giveing tokens in reward to its supportors. This project is high potential and can become very successful and also gather more investors if they start a bounty campaing. Waiting to earn tokes of this project.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

PreICO will running for how long? And what is the exact time of ICO? And have any bonus or sale off at this time?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Is Nuvus have any bounty program now? I have plan to make video or sharing at my facebook and twitter.. Actually at now i do it free, but better if i can earn some Nuvus coin for free way Smiley
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

PreICO will running for how long? And what is the exact time of ICO? And have any bonus or sale off at this time?
Yes, some of the important things about the project are not listed on the ANN and I think that the team should update the page with all the necessary information. I found this concept very interesting which will make a big revolution in the cannabis industry and also in the whole world.
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:29:50 PM

Is Nuvus have any bounty program now? I have plan to make video or sharing at my facebook and twitter.. Actually at now i do it free, but better if i can earn some Nuvus coin for free way Smiley

This info will be released sometime during the start of the token sale so stay tuned!
Enre (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

hi when bounty start

This will be announced soon so just stay tuned!
Enre (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:12:46 PM by Enre

Greetings everyone! News from Nuvus:

5,000,000 GETX Tokens SOLD During PRE ICO!
Come over and now, join in at https://ico.nuvus.io

Join Telegram Now!
Jackyyyy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

very interesting project. Looking forward to getting updates.  Wink
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

very interesting project. Looking forward to getting updates.  Wink

Typical spam. I don't think you even read the OP yet, let alone their WP. You can get updates easily by joining their telegram
Enre (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

Nuvus.io Bounty open, earn with every referral!

Join the Nuvus.io bounty program by registering at https://ico.nuvus.io. After registering you will see a personal referral link on the dashboard. For every investor coming through your referral link you will be awarded 1GETX for every 8GETX token invested.

Go GETX!
Icoslot.com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Your profile on ICOslot has been updated:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/nuvus/
Enre (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

Your profile on ICOslot has been updated:
https://icoslot.com/en/ico/nuvus/

Hey there! Thanks for the update and for adding Nuvus into your platform!
 Grin Grin
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

i learn about  Nuvus platform is a transparent global data platform for the cannabis industry to provide secure, reliable and reliable data for all stakeholders in the supply chain.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Medical marijuana is popular with many, but its turnover is very complicated due to different legislation in different countries.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for GET. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

GET may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/GET

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: