Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] Nuvus.io - Transparent Global Data Platform for Cannabis Industry  (Read 1638 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I do not really like this project. How will the developer check what equipment is used for? To produce cannabis for treatment or for addicts? Of course, if there are ways to properly sell, explain.
If you check the openning page it was introduce as multipurpose for growers, retailers, doctors etc therefore it involves medicinal treatment but at the same time may involve also other personal uses. Well, you can just ignore this project if you do not like the project or wait for the team to speak about this project.

The goal of this platform is to control the industry and solve these problems, Nuvus aim to bring transparency to the ecosystem with the help of the Ethereum Blockchain. So why you should hate a project that wants to do something good for this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

I keep on asking why only website and telegram available on this thread? You dont have any social medias accounts? How will Nuvus increase their number of supporters?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness
Huhm. I think we talk so much about this. And until now, i don't see any happen. Maybe Nuvus is still preparing for make others campaign or they have slack of marketing team?
I don't think that airdrop or bounty campaign is really necessary to step up. They just need their own marketing strategy to step up.
Well, as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.

Bounty campaigns can make this project more popular in social medias. So maybe devs needs to think of it, or make a way to promote this project so they can get more supporters and investors.

I dont even understand why a startup company open a Thread in Bitcointalk without a bounty campaign. Every project and also the nuvus project needs a bounty campaign in bitcointalk so that the followers, investors get more involved with the project and also with its token/coin/asset
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

If Nuvus gets promoted rightly with good exposure, this will be a great force to reckon with. I like the idea and I wish the team all the best
this can also depend on the performance of the team, if the team is able to make something new or innovate it will make this project even better.
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

the best thing for them right now is either airdrop or bounty campaign they just need to step up to that and create awareness
Huhm. I think we talk so much about this. And until now, i don't see any happen. Maybe Nuvus is still preparing for make others campaign or they have slack of marketing team?
I don't think that airdrop or bounty campaign is really necessary to step up. They just need their own marketing strategy to step up.
Well, as far as I know they didn't yet bounty as of this time. They just fucos on the side of promotion as this project still in developmet stage. Base on their white paper, it looks very promising to help those people in cannabis industry. Hoping for the up coming progress on this project.

Bounty campaigns can make this project more popular in social medias. So maybe devs needs to think of it, or make a way to promote this project so they can get more supporters and investors.

I dont even understand why a startup company open a Thread in Bitcointalk without a bounty campaign. Every project and also the nuvus project needs a bounty campaign in bitcointalk so that the followers, investors get more involved with the project and also with its token/coin/asset

Bounties are going to be released on the first week of the token sale. Stay tuned!
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Hi there,

I would appreciate if you could explain the pros and cons of Nuvus project over Budbo if there is anybody from the team here.

Kind regards,

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I keep on asking why only website and telegram available on this thread? You dont have any social medias accounts? How will Nuvus increase their number of supporters?
I have seen their sponsored promotion on Facebook, it actually has a lot of reactions and comments and it can only be seen by users who have cryptocurrency in their search history. I think they don't have an official account because it will be inappropriate to show it on a social media where the majority of users are from countries where cannabis is illegal.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

I have seen their sponsored promotion on Facebook, it actually has a lot of reactions and comments and it can only be seen by users who have cryptocurrency in their search history. I think they don't have an official account because it will be inappropriate to show it on a social media where the majority of users are from countries where cannabis is illegal.

That's right mate. In my opinion, only they can always advertise in dark web or just join a forum there where nothing is illegal. I think they can attract investors there.

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

Probably this project will not be widely used, because in many countries the cultivation and distribution of cannabis is prohibited. How will the developers solve this issue?
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Yeah, it can be more popular with the bounty campaigns but, I think it is a wrong way to promote this project. People are thinking if this project was spamming their social medias.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Probably this project will not be widely used, because in many countries the cultivation and distribution of cannabis is prohibited. How will the developers solve this issue?
I, too, are interested in this issue, but I see that the team does not communicate with users at all. It can badly affect the development of this project, because many questions remain unanswered.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I agree with you and yes the dev might face some challenges about introducing this platform to nations wherein they want to promote this kind of platform. This kind of project is I think a very difficult to handle because it needs many legal preconditions just to push this platform to success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

Nuvus, is very popular in the community of crypto currency. Now, there are lots of people here that are talking about this project, the Nuvus.io. I am sure that there are lots of people also, just like me, notice the potential of this project. So, let's support this and wait for more interesting updates.

Yes, I am following this project and I will support them all the way. Nuvus project really have a potential to become successful, it just need to have active promotions and advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

I, too, are interested in this issue, but I see that the team does not communicate with users at all. It can badly affect the development of this project, because many questions remain unanswered.
Dealing with some controversial product for some countries will surely affect the propagation of the platform due to limited usage of cannabis. For the developers maybe they planned it that they will launch only to countries or location that accepts cannabis for recreational and medical purposes but really hoping that one of the team or admin/s on this thread will answer our questions.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

Dealing with some controversial product for some countries will surely affect the propagation of the platform due to limited usage of cannabis. For the developers maybe they planned it that they will launch only to countries or location that accepts cannabis for recreational and medical purposes but really hoping that one of the team or admin/s on this thread will answer our questions.
Yeah your right about that this platform must be launched only those nations where cannabis is legal so that there will be no problems about the legality of the project. The purpose of this platform is good but then again it will be hard for the team to introduce this to other counties.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

You are right, for the project to become successful devs needs to be more active to answers all questions because some of them are possible investors that are planning to invest in the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

You are right, for the project to become successful devs needs to be more active to answers all questions because some of them are possible investors that are planning to invest in the project.
The popularity of the coin or project increases with their team if they are really good peoples to contact with and also should possibly manage answering each legit query or question regarding to their project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Yeah, it can be more popular with the bounty campaigns but, I think it is a wrong way to promote this project. People are thinking if this project was spamming their social medias.

And not to mention you'll have quite a few relatives and friends who'll raise some eye brows if you start spamming your feed with Cannabis related shit lol
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

The Global Exchange Platform Nuvus platform by Nuova Protocol, by recording various data points including the custody of chain chain, product traceability, supply chain verification, can be built around the data points to ensure a protocol consistent & reliable parameters. The data set will be kept in permissible or public blocking that is available to all partners.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Nuvus, is very popular in the community of crypto currency. Now, there are lots of people here that are talking about this project, the Nuvus.io. I am sure that there are lots of people also, just like me, notice the potential of this project. So, let's support this and wait for more interesting updates.
well for me am still waiting for dev to announce bounty for this platform seriously or maybe they are not planning it but atleast give us airdrop its really going to help out

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: