Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy Ripple now?  (Read 488 times)
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
The latest news says that he should just blow up the market! Smiley and to become 2nd in capitulation ... accordingly, after testing and putting it into practice!
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

Ripple just entered an agreement with Moneygram to handle their currency transfers. I see Ripple having great potential in the near future.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
The latest news says that he should just blow up the market! Smiley and to become 2nd in capitulation ... accordingly, after testing and putting it into practice!

if it is dead I think it has not happened yet if it is decreasing the price is going on, and maybe ripple is suitable for short-term investment in the future and profit is not too big.

Eclipse2021

Activity: 209
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Well all of the guys are selling , you are here asking if you should buy ? Wow . so this is how people are loosing money in cryptos. Why whould you want to buy ripple ? I mean all the guys here on forum say that you must stay away from ripple but meh do as you think , go all in if you want.

DATABLOC  • protecting the world’s data •   ✔Reserve your stone token TODAY!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

randyshan

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Bitcoin and all decentralized coins are very risky since they have been challenging all central banks. But Ripple is safer to invest since it is centralized and backed by financial institutions.
drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

if it is dead I think it has not happened yet if it is decreasing the price is going on, and maybe ripple is suitable for short-term investment in the future and profit is not too big.

Really? I keep hearing about how much hype is behind Ripple. If anything, I think Ripple will blow up this year and I would hold onto it for the longer term.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

I think it's settling now to its true price and yeah it's a good time to buy now imo. Ripple die? NO. They're backed by the banks. You can't easily kill the bank.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

just suggestions, better you buy ethereum,
didn't mean to offended. but,, ethereum is better than ripple

randyshan

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Ripple has a very promising future, it develops well and a powerful concept behind it, it definitely will bring success. Of course, it is worth investing, for the long term. The question is when exactly it will be cheaper to buy, we need to watch it and listen to analysts.

Exactly. can't agree more.
mwsind

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

yes you can buy ripple i think this good time to buy ripple i thin ripple value increase in this year.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

Yes! Probability seeing Ripple under $2 is going to be rare shortly, If you are looking to XRP, then this is the best time to buy. Yesterday Ripple announces the partnership with MoneyGram this news is going to set Ripple to the Moon.
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:22:06 PM

I think it's already at a high price even now, maybe if falls below even further then you can buy.
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

I think Ripple is very far from dead.
I don't think Ripple's price it high just because speculations. Let’s not forget that Ripple has been adopted by banks and payment networks. It is used by companies such as UniCredit, UBS and Santander.
Now is excellent time to buy more Ripple.
fabianji

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

Ripple just entered an agreement with Moneygram to handle their currency transfers. I see Ripple having great potential in the near future.

Okay it turns out that this was once again a completely overblown statement. Monegram agreed to use it for testing purposes only so far...

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:00:46 AM

If you think it has a good prospect of ripple then just buy now while the price is not too high. While this is a great time to buy because the prices have not ripple too high.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

As and when any coin is purchased, it must be ensured that the same can be liquidized at any time. The same is matter of Ripple. Ripple is also going up and down and do not be addicted of any one coin.
ashan_kavindu

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:52:49 AM

Ripple going to join with moneygram then ripple going to moon
Cenacle

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Buy Ripple now it's at it's lowest and it will go up.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Ripple coin is centalized and therefore its price can be regulated. From this and it is necessary to proceed. In general, this coin is very useful for the banking sector of the economy, has fast time-carrying transactions and small commission fees. In the future, it will repeatedly increase in price, so it can be purchased for a long-term perspective, but it must be used with great care.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

I see the future of ripple pretty good. but I do not really know the current ripple development, I think there are some other altcoin that are worth buying at this time. yes I guess you just have to analyze more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: