Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Hold?  (Read 695 times)
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

"nothing will can work"? ok then...
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

yes bro. 2018 bitcoin go to moon and more... . i belive btc
kaolin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

be patience, BTC will remain the KING like you said. look even now it has several problem like high fee and taking long confirmation but I believe bitcoin foundation will not be silent for this issue. it will solve some time in this year and it will be high anymore

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

No need to wary, some profit booking is going on right now as some people have got multi times return in last two to three years. good news is lots of investor are waiting to catch bitcoin at below level. you can see last few months, it is trading in a range bound. Means there are both sellers and buyers.

yashjaat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

Predicting is a big part in cryptocurrencies, especially when it comes to prices, but in this volatile market it is not only the price that can see-saw, all kinds of occurrences are affecting this burgeoning market.

This has led to people to speculate already what 2018 will hold for the cryptocurrency world. 2017 was definitely a massive platform on which a sturdy foundation was built for this market, but what does 2018 hold
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

I understand what you are saying. But I must say that if you are believing in alts, then you should believe on the first there was. You should be wanting bitcoins. Right now, it's on its dip then it is a good opportunity right now. Hold btc guys.
Good advice and I support what you say.
I will hit a lot of BTC then one day I will sell it to get big income.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

Bitcoin is so expensive now.Its price is continuously increasing. To earn more money as a profit, you will need to by Bitcoin and just hold it.By doing this,you will surely benefited.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Typogre12 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

Predicting is a big part in cryptocurrencies, especially when it comes to prices, but in this volatile market it is not only the price that can see-saw, all kinds of occurrences are affecting this burgeoning market.

This has led to people to speculate already what 2018 will hold for the cryptocurrency world. 2017 was definitely a massive platform on which a sturdy foundation was built for this market, but what does 2018 hold

I suppose you have not even managed to read the content of my thread. Your reply is very offtopic I was talking about the current issues with bitcoin right now and you have been talking a bit different. Don't go far from topic and sometimes try to read first before commenting.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

Nowadays bitcoin is being discounted so you have to keep to a point where you see the highest bitcoin you think you should sell and look for low bitcoin copper to invest.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

I understand what you are saying. But I must say that if you are believing in alts, then you should believe on the first there was. You should be wanting bitcoins. Right now, it's on its dip then it is a good opportunity right now. Hold btc guys.
Good advice and I support what you say.
I will hit a lot of BTC then one day I will sell it to get big income.
this is a good suggestion, before the bitcoin price goes up then it should be put on hold first. because the bitcoin price must sometimes rise sometimes erratically. so when the bitcoin price is not stable then we wait until the price goes up. if the price goes up and you sell your bitcoin, then you will benefit.
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

A lot of people are selling right now because they are scared, or maybe because they see that they can make more profit if they just switch to other altcoin, just like what is happening with ethereum at the moment.

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now. 
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

Yes, it is still the case and with the way things are going, it won’t be a big surprise if Bitcoin keeps on bossing for the next 5 years as well.
woshiniubia

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Now that bitcoin is traveling at a very slow speed and with a very high commission rate, I think people may be losing faith in it.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

Well you know bitcoins attract a variety of investors ... And that includes the people who are in not so nice of a business like the underworld ones and when the government has started regulating it...then it's creating problems for them.
They are... Really running to find something else ..some other cryptocurrency that's less expensive with no regulations.
Since bitcoins became the centre of attention... The government is keeping a nice eye on them and that's problematic for most people.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

This problem is very real. That is why investors are hesitant because there is no assurance if bitcoin will still attract more users or abandon it because of the present situation.
But try to think about what if they totaly leave bitcoin and jump to an altcoin which will become famous, soaring, or if possible mainstream too. It will probably have scaling problems too you know. It will have traffic and will have high fees. And I think bitcoin can handle scaling problems better than alts.
Typogre12 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

This problem is very real. That is why investors are hesitant because there is no assurance if bitcoin will still attract more users or abandon it because of the present situation.
But try to think about what if they totaly leave bitcoin and jump to an altcoin which will become famous, soaring, or if possible mainstream too. It will probably have scaling problems too you know. It will have traffic and will have high fees. And I think bitcoin can handle scaling problems better than alts.

I love your reaction its on-point. Will we see right now that there is a lot of concentration of investors in bitcoin. But if others will switch their investment to other alts, the scalability will be solved.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

Now that bitcoin is traveling at a very slow speed and with a very high commission rate, I think people may be losing faith in it.

I think for weak hands is the term for losing fate. Fate will still depend on your decision on when to sell your investment. This FUD will emerge that will make the market bleed and in return, a better profit awaits for the ones who hold on it specially if its an investment that any one would expect to lose.

Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Good thinking and I agree with the advice you give because the suggestion is very meaningful to me.
If someday I get a lot of bitcoin then I will save as much as possible.
Indesses

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now.

Can bitcoin get a hold to its investors to stay on him and keep believing on the power of the king?
For me, I can feel that investors are now turning their back against bitcoin because of this main reason. Tx Fees are very high and slow. It is not practical to be used on daily transactions which I think the first purpose why bitcoin was created.

i believe in bitcoin and  hold some btc. Tx Fees high but acceptable.
when making normal transaction you pay 1$ to send 100$ and with bitcoin you pay 7$ to send 100$
Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

In a week this chaos will probably be forgotten. Does anybody remember august and china banning ICOs.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: