Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Hold?  (Read 695 times)
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now.

Can bitcoin get a hold to its investors to stay on him and keep believing on the power of the king?
For me, I can feel that investors are now turning their back against bitcoin because of this main reason. Tx Fees are very high and slow. It is not practical to be used on daily transactions which I think the first purpose why bitcoin was created.

Bitcoin is still the strongest among other cryptoes and the future of bitcoin is very good, of course it will be able to hold investors to keep investing in bitcoin.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

So far, investments in bitcoins become larger. Very profitable investment. While as a method of payment inconvenient, but it is not necessary at this stage.
seniorlancelot

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

China threatens - Bitcoin falls. Why China does not like crypto-currencies ?

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now.

Can bitcoin get a hold to its investors to stay on him and keep believing on the power of the king?
For me, I can feel that investors are now turning their back against bitcoin because of this main reason. Tx Fees are very high and slow. It is not practical to be used on daily transactions which I think the first purpose why bitcoin was created.
bitcoin is still very valueable through years, but rightnow its price has dropped too much that makes all of us worry about our decision to hold or sell, but the fear of FUD makes many investors on the world keep selling bitcoin and the price drops lower, so you should stop making panic sell and start holding again.

DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

The price of bitcoins is unstable. The price of bitcoin is very much different from that of bitcoin in 2017, and its price is not stable.
kokowannabe

Activity: 945
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

i think bitcoin will still hold it, because early year bitcoin always get down but when the end of year bitcoin will always rise
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

The price of bitcoins is unstable. The price of bitcoin is very much different from that of bitcoin in 2017, and its price is not stable.
IMO bitcoin price will not really become stable,not now,not even a year after.Remember that bitcoin has its volatile character,so either in two ways,high price to low price,or vice versa.The market price right now may be so low but i would hold it still.It's my way of making a huge profit through long-term investment.
Typogre12 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Have you not checked the history of bitcoin last year when china imposed a ban on bitcoin? It is the same move right now. The dip correction and next is a big bullish move.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:31:28 PM

Yes BTC can hold itself. I think the impending announcement from Lightning Network will bring some form of stability to investors and members at large. BTC is here to stay
Typogre12 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Yeah! It is possible to hold, it is type of currency. We can hole in our own wallet's

You are talking nonsense, just typing some English word to be able to post something. How come you haven't read my OP? If you are not aware, I was talking about the capability of bitcoin to hold its investors.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

Yes, we can hold bitcoins for now because we can really have a good profits in future by holding our coins for long term. Also you can purchase more bitcoins at a good dip once you find that the price is much low now becaue the price can keep going down for few more days due to the FUD and the news from south korea. Lets wait and hold our coins to see something new. Also you can sell your coins if you think so but i would prefer to hold them for long term.
gigantus

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin will grow and remain the main crypto currency for at least 4 more years.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

I think yes I will just hold my Bitcoin rather than sell it because Bitcoin price is up and its getting bigger and bigger as the time pass by
seniorlancelot

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Кaкaя кpиптoвaлютa зaмeнит Bitcoin ? Altcoins grow with Bitcoin, but they are more affordable.

thenameisjay

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Well I do hope so. I wish a lot more people would believe more kn bitcoins inspite of the overwhelming price decrease. I hope they continue to show their support for bitcoins even if bitcoins costs more than just a measly $1. For the betterment of our future, let us continue supporting bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ZapXios

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

What you said is right. The TXfee and its relative TXspeed is not right but still, bitcoin is continuing to grow even though it may experience some drop meaning the investors are continuing to invest in bitcoin.
Typogre12 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

What you said is right. The TXfee and its relative TXspeed is not right but still, bitcoin is continuing to grow even though it may experience some drop meaning the investors are continuing to invest in bitcoin.

Actually the TX fees hurts the investors, but they don't probably care about it because these FEES is nothing compared to the amount of profit they will be getting.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

Honestly, I have friends who either have stopped putting their money in Bitcoin or have totally taken it out as they were expecting Bitcoin to be a convenient way to make/receive payments. Personally, I think they are right but at the same time, hoping that Bitcoin will overcome this big obstacle from its total domination in the Crypto market.
My acquantances and friends have also withdrawn some money from bitcoin. But that wasn't the end of it, they spent that money on other cryptocurrencies. We'll see what will happen.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency, survival and appreciation of space is definitely more than we think.
speedy1987

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency, survival and appreciation of space is definitely more than we think.

Million time asked question buddy. Check in the sections here and service discussion. You can find the thread which contains what all your texted also in the body of your op thread.
Use Google and YouTube to know the review for holding bitcoins. Private key and wallet.DAT file secure it before you hold it and should not shared to anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: