Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:48:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Hold?  (Read 693 times)
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

Bitcoin will hold. Although some old investors may back out more people are joining now and majority of bitcoiners still believe that it won't go down easily.

Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now.

Can bitcoin get a hold to its investors to stay on him and keep believing on the power of the king?
For me, I can feel that investors are now turning their back against bitcoin because of this main reason. Tx Fees are very high and slow. It is not practical to be used on daily transactions which I think the first purpose why bitcoin was created.

Edit. So, I had high hopes for bitcoin since the Lightning Network is on testing phase, I wish it will be soon implemented.

Yes bitcoin can be hold by investors since it was so  big lose of oppurtunity to invest because holding bitcoin does not last for years maybe months or weeks. Still investor can hold it in terms to its price condition simce this month of january bitcoin price was falls down by the first week and its on stable level even now. The reason why we hold our bitcoin is having a great hope that it will rise again and increase to its price and we know that it is possible by time by time passes through.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

First things first. This is topic is not to create a FUD rather a true talk to what is happening right now.

Can bitcoin get a hold to its investors to stay on him and keep believing on the power of the king?
For me, I can feel that investors are now turning their back against bitcoin because of this main reason. Tx Fees are very high and slow. It is not practical to be used on daily transactions which I think the first purpose why bitcoin was created.

Edit. So, I had high hopes for bitcoin since the Lightning Network is on testing phase, I wish it will be soon implemented.

Yes of course! After all, bitcoin is still the main and the mother of all the crypto currencies that developed. I do believe bitcoin will sooner or later pump again and hit the market with imaginable price. Lets just patiently wait and hope for the best for out bitcoin. On the issue of fees on wallets, we can never find a wallet with no transaction fee. The fees are just, lets say a compensation for the wallet company. Smiley
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

yeah,,! Smiley Smiley I also agree to holding bitcoin. It's a very good decision to hold bitcoin. Bitcoin is the number one coin. So it's the chance to earn a lot of money and improve our future to hold bitcoin. Cool
Typogre12 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency, survival and appreciation of space is definitely more than we think.

Million time asked question buddy. Check in the sections here and service discussion. You can find the thread which contains what all your texted also in the body of your op thread.
Use Google and YouTube to know the review for holding bitcoins. Private key and wallet.DAT file secure it before you hold it and should not shared to anyone.

Have you read my OP or your just typing any words that came out from your mouth? Your also talking nonsense here. Anyway, the solution for these problem I think is the LN network, testing phase is over and had successfully done. Here's a news if you'd like to read. https://cointelegraph.com/news/lightning-networks-pizza-day-first-ever-physical-purchase-on-lightning-network
imlosser

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:16:45 AM

in forum a am new .but i trade with bitcoin start many years ago.so i am big holder of bitcoin and ethereum.i think bitcoin hold is big profitable of crypto.

█▄          SWAAP.org     ─     The Global Payment Network          ▀█
For Individuals & Traders, Businesses, Financial Institutions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: