Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2018, 12:05:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】⭐EFFECT.AI Decentralized Network for A.I⭐Powered by NEO🔴【Bounty】  (Read 6812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bennie4

Activity: 196
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Switcheo to start listing EFX on Monday

Effect.AI is excited to announce that our partner Switcheo, the first decentralized exchanges for NEP-5 tokens, will list the EFX token on Monday April 23 at 10am CET. EFX is among the first tokens available on the Switcheo Exchange. Starting Monday, users will be able to trade EFX with NEO, GAS and SWH instantly.

Readmore: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@effectai/switcheo-to-start-listing-efx-on-monday

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakst2

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

It's very simple in the Market, supply and demand. I give you an advice, do not sell under 0.11$ otherwise you're a bad investor.

89shaky

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Introduction an open,decentralized network that provides services in the Artificial Intelligence market, this project is called The Effect Network ... A very interesting platform Smiley

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
89shaky

Activity: 126

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Good news Coming.Distribution of Effect ai is done already.Switcheo will list EFX this Sunday.Hope We will enjoy trading EFX.I cant join Sale so I will buy EFX from Switcho And planning to HODL them.Some Partnership will come in next 2 weeks also.And hoping for list EFX on some big exchanges on upcoming days.And think MVP will come as soon as possible which help to grow the project.The community support is awesome.hope This project will be the best project in upcoming days.

indeed that is super good news. its too bad you did not join ICO. I hope you can HODL with fair price and dont worry price will increase for EFX. Thanks for all community support.
I also, unfortunately, did not have time to join the sale of the token, but in any case I will buy this coin for myself

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
Cult

Activity: 252

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

Effect.AI is excited to announce that our partner Switcheo, the first decentralized exchanges for NEP-5 tokens, will list the EFX token on Monday April 23 at 10am CET. EFX is among the first tokens available on the Switcheo Exchange. Starting Monday, users will be able to trade EFX with NEO, GAS and SWH instantly.

Readmore: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@effectai/switcheo-to-start-listing-efx-on-monday

Cool! I hope EFX will go to the moon very soon! An the platform itself is very promising.

Nold

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

ELONCITY POWER THE WORLD for FREE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

I look forward to trading on the exchange Switcheo. I'm worried.. I hope, that the price Effect tokens  will rise in 5-10 times! But I'm afraid it's unrealistic.

c0in_junkie

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Any news when the bounty tokens get distributed? I think not to day or?

frcat

Activity: 364

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

What is Switcheo? I never heard about this exchange before. Its like Idex but for Neo tokens? Why so hyped project cant be listed on good exchanges?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
c0in_junkie

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

Switcheo is the first decentralised exchange where you can trade NEP-5 Token, and later this year are ERC-20 and QRC-20 tokens tradable. It's a multichain dex.
Trade NEP-5 Tokens works great. It's a new exchange 1 month old.

sud

Activity: 462
Merit: 285

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Any news when the bounty tokens get distributed? I think not to day or?

Bounty has just ended few days ago, so we will probably have to wait 2-3 weeks until they count all the stakes, fix all issues, get all participants to give their wallets addresses, etc. I would be happy if they distribute bounty rewards till mid May.

|
               ▄
            ▄█████▄
         ▄███████████▄
      ▄████████▀████████▄
   ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
 █████████▀    ▄    ▀████████
▐██████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀██████▌
▐████▌   ▐███████████▄   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀▀   ███████▄█████▌
▐█████████▄     ██████████████▌
▐█████████▄  ▄   ▀▀   ████████▌
▐███████████████▄    █████████▌
▐████ ▀████████▄  ▄    ▀██████▌
▐████    ▀███████████▌   ▐████▌
▐██████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄██████▌
 █████████▄    ▀    ▄█████████
   ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
      ▀████████▄████████▀
         ▀███████████▀
            ▀█████▀
               ▀

>_FOR

███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ██
    ███            █
             ██    █             █████
 █████             █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █             █████
 █████          █  █      ██
       ██       █  █
 ██             █  █           ███
            ██  █  █      █▀▀▀▀███
   █████        █  █      █
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀
   █████             █
         ██          █   ██          █████
                ██   █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█        █████
        ███
                  ██      ▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
|
Estrange18

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Current trading ration 0.85-0.9Х from ICO price. If we count ICO bonus +10% we can say that price almost the same. But any way i think we should w8 for better exchange like KuCoin for example.

macdak

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

real talk

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Demonstrated an excellent result taking into account the market in which you conducted ico. In no doubt, artificial intelligence is the most promising direction to date. Technology blockchain play in this direction a huge role. I wish you creative success in the way of product realization.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

EFFECT.AI added to CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/effect-ai/

frcat

Activity: 364

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

Current trading ration 0.85-0.9Х from ICO price. If we count ICO bonus +10% we can say that price almost the same. But any way i think we should w8 for better exchange like KuCoin for example.

You mean in USD or in NEO? If in usd, than price even higher than on ICO. Because Neo increaced. Can you give me link, please, where this token trading?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
DogTheHunter

Activity: 625
Merit: 266

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

EFFECT.AI added to CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/effect-ai/

It's listed very fast. But it is interesting that other stock markets do not make a move. At least I was waiting for kucoin to open up.

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:58:14 AM

Check out the video of Piet Huige, COO of http://Effect.AI  speaking about The Effect Network at World AI Show in Dubai: https://youtu.be/_eMRzvHLs9k

bitcoinveda

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

Good news Coming.Distribution of Effect ai is done already.Switcheo will list EFX this Sunday.Hope We will enjoy trading EFX.I cant join Sale so I will buy EFX from Switcho And planning to HODL them.Some Partnership will come in next 2 weeks also.And hoping for list EFX on some big exchanges on upcoming days.And think MVP will come as soon as possible which help to grow the project.The community support is awesome.hope This project will be the best project in upcoming days.

indeed that is super good news. its too bad you did not join ICO. I hope you can HODL with fair price and dont worry price will increase for EFX. Thanks for all community support.

People who missed at the time of ICO and it is better to buy them when they list in the exchanges because EFX has great potential which is developed under NEO blockchain. Yes, holding is always the good option when we are getting them at the low price.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
aikklond

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

>>SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY<<

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Effect.AI Effect.AI (EFX) : $0,074913 USD   https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/effect-ai/
                                       0,00000802 BTC
                                       0,00091501 NEO
ICO Price: 0,075 USD

it will make investors happy to be very close to the cost of the ICO. I joined the social media campaign, but I regret not sharing it. ICO investors will earn 2x or 3x.

▄█▄
   ▄████
 ▄████▀
████▀
███
████▄
 ▀████▄
   ▀████
     ▀█▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

█████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄    █████             █████  ████████████████  █████████████▄▄            ▄▄██████▄▄
████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄  █████           █████   ████████████████  ████████████████▄       ▄██████████████▄
█████████████████▌     ██████████████████  █████         █████                                 ▀▀████▌     █████▀▀    ▀▀█████
            ▀█████    ██████▀      ▀██████  █████       █████                                     ████    ████            ████
             ▐████▌  ▐█████          █████▌  █████     █████                                      ▐███▌  ▐███              ███▌
             ▐████▌  █████▌          ▐█████   █████   █████                                       ▐███▌  ███▌              ▐███
            ▄█████   █████            █████    █████ █████                                        ████   ███▌              ▐███
█████████████████▌   █████            █████     █████████                                      ▄▄████▌   ███                ███
████████████████▀    ██████████████████████      ███████          ████████████████  ████████████████▀    ██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████       █████           ████████████████  █████████████▀▀      ██████████████████████
█████                ██████████████████████       █████           ███               ███       ███▌       ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███        ███▌      ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███         ███▌     ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ███               ███          ███▌    ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███           ███▌   ███                ███
█████                █████            █████       █████           ████████████████  ███            ███▌  ███                ███

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

▄███▄
███████
███████
 ▀███▀
Telegram
YouTube
Website
Estrange18

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

SwitchNeo still  not so popular exchange. So we nedd more listnings. For Example HitBtc ok Kucoin.

afterstorm

Activity: 140

“ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

You mean in USD or in NEO? If in usd, than price even higher than on ICO. Because Neo increaced. Can you give me link, please, where this token trading?

Here's the link to Switcheo exchange, EFX/USD pair https://switcheo.exchange/ !

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.