Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:36:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should hold or sell Tron TRX?  (Read 1340 times)
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

that is a big no hahah
just stay calmed down and enjoy the view. december 2018 tron will be a dollar or two trust me
TRX is a good coin to keep because it is a long term . those weak and not believers will regret if they will sell or not buy again the tron
please keep it and invest more haha enjoy trading ma friend
maxxdxx

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

HODL is always the correct course of action. Even in the worst case scenario, there will be a dead cat bounce at some point to recover some holdings. Everyone put on your heavy coats, winter has hit the crypto markets, not only for TRX.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

I suggest you do your own research on TRON because they have a lot of bad news and rumors about them. From what I know this project only has the white paper that is plagiarized and their GitHub had no activity. I do not think this project deserves $ 4 billion worth of valuation, but it may be insider investors who know that project's developers are working in private, so they are investing a lot of money.
duchung

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:20:37 AM

You should have sold Tron in the first week of January when everyone were shilling about it. I make it a point to not hold or atleast sell half of the coin which has done 10x in less than two months and is being shilled over at twitter.
Why do you think it will increase?
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

now is not the best time to sell, only if bought at ICO.
I will keep my coins trx in long term fore more profit
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

I am holding. I got in a .03 so may be easier for me to say.

I am not a great fan of TRON, but I have some of these coins. Actually I bought the alts when I saw the crypto started to grow rapidly. I will hold it as I am waiting TRX will start gaining in months, IMHO
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Too many people consider this project a con man, I would definitely not buy it now. And if I were in your place, I would carefully check the accusations and if any doubt arises about the honesty of this project, I would sell it if the accusations were invented then hold

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
WinwinChen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:01 PM

There are many many news in China saying this is a fake coin

But the weird thing is , it's still going up

So maybe you can consider this :

Get the cost back and let the profit inside to see if it will last longer ?  If it won't , you won't lose money, if it will, you get more
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Day by day it's value is dropping, should I get rid of them or hold them for long term? Is there any bright future as I don't see any purpose this coin is going to serve!!!
It's a good coin for selling when it rises & buying it back from the lower price. You can make profit by short term positions. I don't think it will survive long term because of the bad impression so far. Even most of their hodlers started to sell after falling down under $0.06.
But i appreciate their community, they are humorous guys just like Enjin community.

Gamers rule! Grin
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:26 PM

Tron was supposed to be part of my endgame as the roadmap well is stretching across a number of years. I did not expect it to rise so quickly. The founder Justin Sun is kind of charismatic, young but well connected. He is a protege of the Alibaba billionaire. If you dont need the money urgently I would propose to move it to your long holds.

That is the article that moved it to my watch list at that time:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#a2c051d70646
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

best to hold in my opinion, everything is up in the air at the minute and I think long term it'll increase again
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:17:56 PM

I sold all mine, when CEO himself sells them, it must be something wrong..

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

Tron was supposed to be part of my endgame as the roadmap well is stretching across a number of years. I did not expect it to rise so quickly. The founder Justin Sun is kind of charismatic, young but well connected. He is a protege of the Alibaba billionaire. If you dont need the money urgently I would propose to move it to your long holds.

That is the article that moved it to my watch list at that time:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/08/12/could-this-millennial-crypto-tech-visionary-be-the-next-jack-ma/#a2c051d70646

If Alibaba company adopt the Tron project officially, Tron price will multiply itself like 5x or 6x because this will create a buy rally in tron tokens. That's what people are waiting from the project team.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.
If they did that then more people should stay away from that because it's crazy to see people still throwing money on that with that given information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:30:19 AM

This project is much scolded in recent days, but nevertheless, the volume of its trade per day is about $500 million, which is somehow too much for the "scam" project? What do you think? My advice - did not sell, wait.
Pit-R

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:25 AM

HOLD! Only HODL!!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Pit-R

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

They faked their whitepaper and they faked their code. All copy&paste. Go figure.

False.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

At the beggining tron showing a good growth. But now many people see tron not have a profit to hold in long term because a lot of issue and regulation on chinese. If i were you i will quickly sell my tron and change to the other alt that showing a good growth. We dont wanna tron loss it value if it still have a price that back our first price when buy it better sell.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yareklamator

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Magic is real

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Many people really like the Throne. They invest a lot of money. Even get a good profit during the price change. But I'm skeptical about this. In my opinion, there are many other companies and projects that deserve attention.
caosz

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

Yuchen sun is totally a liar.TRX is scam.
Sell soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: