Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm late!  (Read 640 times)
hype

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

Is not too late for bitcoin thier is always an opportunity for bitcoin also you can earn a lots of alcoint not only btc also altcoin..
soll-moll

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

No, it's not too late to join BTC now. I think the price of BTC will continue to increase this year, and the recent price declines will be your best time to buy BTC. Please believe that it will never return to 10,000 BTC to buy a pizza era.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

I am too late to learn about bitcoin? It definitely yes! Why? Because he available bitcoin is lesser nowadays.  But I'm curious if bitcoin supply will growth. What if bitcoin grow it supply? But butcoin has a finite numbers.

No, it is not a problem at all. Actually, on the contrary, it is best that the supply of Bitcoin is fixed and will not in any way grow in numbers. Because of that, the value is the one that will grow, not the supply. And of course, you are not too late to buy some Bitcoins. There are always Bitcoin available for buying. Please know that it is being traded with a very huge volume everyday 24/7. Do not worry about the price, it is rising fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:14 AM

I am too late to learn about bitcoin? It definitely yes! Why? Because he available bitcoin is lesser nowadays.  But I'm curious if bitcoin supply will growth. What if bitcoin grow it supply? But butcoin has a finite numbers.
It's never been late with this kind of business because for me it depends on your hardwork,patiency and motivation to reach your goals to be one of the Bitcoiners who earned as a millionnaire.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Yeah, you are a little bit latecomer to this platform. Day by day Bitcoin price is increasing because of the demand is increasing. Since the supply of Bitcoin is not limited so that Bitcoin price will rise again and again. If the bitcoin supply is the main indicator of this price rate.
I also regret joining at the high moment, If I would join in the year of 2016 then I could gain a lot of Bitcoin at a low price, but else... I didn't do that.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

Even me i am late because the price of bitcoin now is too high. But we could still invest because we could still earn a good profit from our investment let us be patient and enggage for a long term to be able to earn from our investments.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:04:35 AM

Yes buying bitcoin for now is late because its too expensive at this time you should buy at low price wayback 6 years ago but who knows price will go up to 100x from its current value like many speculations that it will reach $1m thats not impossible why? if we go back in July 2010 price is  only $0.08 imagine after 7 years from $0.08-$15k?? its kinda impossible but it happened.

thil87

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

You can't time the market. I believe you are never too late.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:12:25 AM

late is better than nothing, yes, bitcoin decreases every year, but gets a few days is much better, because although get 0.006 the price is much larger, compared to the old bitcoin price. I got the information that bitcoin will be added, but I do not know for sure.
and today, I think you can benefit from other altcoins in this forum.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

if the total supply of bitcoin increases, the investor's confidence will decrease, and there will be panic sell,
because a resource is limited, has more interest than an unlimited source

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

You will be late if you do not take an action today. Bitcoin's rise is so big now compared to previous years, but it's really going up. So while its value is not yet high, invest now while there's a time to buy a Bitcoin in a cheaper price.
nevermind321

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

Yes! You are always late compared to the sooners and not late compared to your friends who will ask this type of questions again next couple years. So let join.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

Unfortunately you are late to Know about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most advanced crypto currency.  The profit of Bitcoin is more than any other currency. If you just see the last year then you will see the increasement of the price of Bitcoin. Last year it increased upto 700$ in just one year. Which currency has such a profit?? Day by day Bitcoin is becoming famous. So, many countries are accepting Bitcoin positively and also many companies started to trade with Bitcoin. To me trading with Bitcoin is far more easy and more comfortable than any other currency.
Though you are late with Bitcoin but it is not finished yet. Try earning Bitcoin and investing with it...

zhangfeng666

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

I think it's a good idea to have bitcoin right now, but it's not a very high price, and it's a very good development trend, and I believe that it's going to get a lot of money.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Not late for altscoins, altscoins are never late to invest, I have an example for you, get ready for it, I'm not usually a person who'd brag about his achievements, having stress about being late to profit from Bitcoin? no worries, I'm a *dev and I know what I'm doing, I would recommend activity tokens (note, for bounty participants, since I'm advertising myself, I'd be taking money from your potential shares[1]).

I've earned more than 2 Bitcoins so far in the past 2 years, I have no regret of spending them, it was a good price and I needed the money at the time, people have these regrets.
I never had imagined a giant leap from $2000 and see Bitcoin at $17000 in a few months, now it could be around the same prices for a while, though going higher and even reach 3X in a few weeks wont surprise me.

[1]= refer to my bounty thread for advertising the next Bitcoin a.k.a activity token.
Disclaimer= I'm holding 20.6M from 21M total supply, they are safer with me than with you.
(One more thing, I've heard girls, ladies talking about being late, when I read the title here, I was reminded of how pathetic I am, never had the chance to have a girl or at least a paid prostitute telling me that "I'm late").

* refer to activity project, a colossal undertaking.

🖤😏
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

I like you, I know new and investment bitcoin recently.
I think nothing is too late. No one knows how the future of bitcoins.
I still believe in bitcoin. I am investing bitcoin and a few altcoins.
Wish you have the right investment decision.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

Bitcoin supply shall not be added. FYI btc was created with a fix budget and numbers to supply to surviveto its given road map to run in the business world.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

You are not late of investing bitcoins. Try to join any bounty here in this forum and read each topic here for you will learn that it is not too late to be a part of bitcoin business. Just try hard in order to earn and you see that there is chance for bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Bitcoin supply shall not be added. FYI btc was created with a fix budget and numbers to supply to surviveto its given road map to run in the business world.

Yup, Bitcoin supply is just finite and the maximum supply we can get is 21,000,000 BTC, And right now the circulating supply is 16,800,050 BTC we can be sure if there is an ending process for mining bitcoin and if the supply of bitcoin is infinite then it will be worthless and will be rejected by the network that is why it is had a certain amount of supply that can be mined, But the number of value of bitcoin is not defined yet and yet to be stabilize,

For OP if you really want to invest with bitcoin you are not too late yet and you can still catch up and start by earning with other coins, there are still hope on other cryptocurrency.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

You're never late. There is a long time until the market is saturated and the prices stabilize. We are all still early birds at this moment. Cryptocurrencies look like they are going to be around for a long time, so I would regret it later on, if I wouldn't learn about crypto at this early stage.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: