Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

usually I separate the profits by changing them to fiat, and only use the initial funds to trade. so basically I just use all my profits and do not use it for trade funds.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Securing profit is nice, but how ? I secure my profit by holding sometimes but when price drops you cant say that it is secured enough . I put some on my bank so that even if the price goes down i have a saving that whatever the price is it remains as is .
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:50:27 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:12:15 PM by newinbtc

Secure your earning is good way , its depend on which coin you are investing. Crypto currency trading is always on high risk as per experts.
If you got enough profit from your coin , you withdraw the base amount and invest at other coin and repeat the process
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
To make things easier for you, when ever you trade, have some sort of targets, if the prices exceed your target price, sell it off, if not rather wait for a few more months until your target is reached. Make sure your target isn't too high of expectations. Do not tend to be much greedy, won't end up well for you. Don't care about markets much when you have your targets set, but do keep a track of what's going on in the markets, analyze and then take a decision.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:26:10 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
I think to make sure you profit you need to always set yourself milestones to avoid losses, so that I can divest and cut losses. The most frightening thing is that your greed and the psychology of the crowd will create tremendous effects. If you are not really awake you will have nothing in one night.
So find out information, sober in every situation.
Good luck
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

For me, if I had the chance to convert my profits into fiat, i think these is my way of securing my profits. Also, im kinda sure that my wallet is safe and nothing to worry about my earnings but still ,I try to keep track my account still for the security.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I am securing my own advantage by using wisely advantage. and sometimes I secure my profits for investment so the benefits I get can be safer and increased if I use for investment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Usually I'm set my own sell order for specific target of value so when it reach my expectation then it will sold immediately
When it still lower than my target, I just keep hold it as long as possible until it reach my target.

I'm acknowledge that bitcoin is fully unpredictable but they able yield more profit than gold !

Smiley
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

I try and accumulate more BTC. Whenever I am in net gain of BTC on a trade. I closed some of the position.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:54:43 AM

I try and accumulate more BTC. Whenever I am in net gain of BTC on a trade. I closed some of the position.
Well i really put may profits on some trusted banka and aome of it will invested.I really put it in a different types of secure places to avoid some looses bacause we are now really now in a modern world and we dont really know if there are somebody hacked our online wallet that is why i really believe that the most secure ways is to put everything on the trusted bank.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

To secure my profits i am getting the 70% of the total amount of my profit and save in to my bank account because i am trying to segregate my money or diversified my money in order to have some back up plans so that if my cryptocurrency investment did not work and i have still money in my savings account. And the rest i am holding it to my wallet and serves as an investment because cryptocurrency are volatile. Those coins i hold i bitcoins and ethereum because they have a huge amount of prices that leads to huge profits when it pumps.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:32:18 PM

Many says here that they put their earnings in bank account or converted into cash manually hold the fund.
Well, the same as here i also put my money into the bank account to be more secure and more comfortable with money as well.
When the markets are having green marks with coins that i invested and i saw my profits are their i immediately cut off and sold in order to get my earnings quickly let say 60% put into my bank account and the rest are reinvest again.
therulemaster

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

i think the only way to protect your profits good is withdrawing to your wallets or exchange all of them to Tether (USDT) Which has a stable price and you will not be fear of the fluctuation while you're sleeping.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

If you are sure that there will be a correction, then go to the fiat course, it makes sense to keep the position in coins if there is a drawdown. You can also keep, for example, everything on the air and gradually increase its volume to sell on growth and buy back on the drop in relation to other altcons

AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

Firstly, I rarely close the deal in negative. I'd rather wait for another growth and close it in plus. As for the profit, I go out in a comfortable zone for myself. I sell part of the position, I leave the part for a longer period with a stop loss

Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Well i really put may profits on some trusted banka and aome of it will invested.I really put it in a different types of secure places to avoid some looses bacause we are now really now in a modern world and we dont really know if there are somebody hacked our online wallet that is why i really believe that the most secure ways is to put everything on the trusted bank.
Its better to be wary than to be careless when it comes on storing out our local fiats and you are right anything around us do have the chance on being hacked for them to stole the funds that we save up for how many years.
For local fiat then banks would be the best storage and at the same time i do store or hold up coins into my own hardware wallet some of them are being cashed out to make physical offline business. Diversifying things is on where i do focused as of now.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

I am not securing anything, at current prices (talking of bitcoin) I am at loss. suffering heavily loses with smile on my face. I too long in this business to get frustrated with ups and downs, just sit in chair and wait for 17k + value. This is my hobby, not primary job. good luck guys with tradings.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I am not securing anything, at current prices (talking of bitcoin) I am at loss. suffering heavily loses with smile on my face. I too long in this business to get frustrated with ups and downs, just sit in chair and wait for 17k + value. This is my hobby, not primary job. good luck guys with tradings.
You deserve the best although trading is not the main job you have. Losses are a common thing, the only way we can do is to try to get the right momentum in buying and selling bitcoin that we have. The method I do is simple enough that I will do a short trading, so I will take the slightest advantage.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

The best way to secure your profits is the stop loss method. In this method you enter into a trade and set a stop loss which is a point below your entry price where your holding will be sold automatically. So what I do is when the price of the coin gets a bit higher than my entry target I regularly shift my stop losses. This way even if the whole market is going down I will still be in a profitable trade and moreover will be safe from the further degradation of market.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Once you have identified and measured your key profit drivers, you should develop strategies to grow them, without increasing costs. Making your business more profitable. if you want to more secure your profits you must calculate your profit margin and hold your profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: