Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

I have a small profit gain in here. But i have an idea of securing my profit in my online wallet. In my country i used the coin.ph to secure all my earnings there. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

To secure my profit i will cash out some of my profit every month from crypto for daily needed and also to make investment in others asset like gold and real estate because this kind of asset more safe than crypto because low volatilitas , and i hold some potential coin in long term to make other profit. So make investment in many kind of asset will minimize the risk.

That seems reasonable to me. Its truly a good idea to save our crypto earnings into real world assets so that we can have the perfect balance of both the worlds. However we might see some problems in the process, as far as I know in my country my tax department will surely ask me from where the assets came to me, who was the source of funding if I'm having fixed income and I have the assets worth over my income!

So this thing again limits us on how much to secure in the real fiat and how much to keep on online as liquid assets. The good solution for this could be, converting your coins/crypot's into fiat and however keeping the fiat on the wallet itself. We can save up some tax like that way if its applicable in your countries.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

I have a trading plan always before I buy a coin. I know what price I will buy and when I would sell it. Through this way, my emotions would not be a hindrance for me to make a rational decision because when I just buy and sell a coin without having a plan then there is a tendency for me to be greedy so if I have a sell order then I would just wait for it to be hit and if the price goes down then I would buy again at a price where I think would be a potential support and at the same time I can average down my price so the selling price would go down as well. Crypto market is very volatile so there would be times when my sell order would be hit because of a pump.

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

My strategy to secure my profits is by retaining it to my crypto wallet. I used only my capital amount in trading, if I already earn in trading, I always transfer it to my wallet. Even in my business, I always used this strategy, so that I always know how much really my profits.

SALES - CAPITAL = PROFIT (save it), then used again your CAPITAL to have SALES, then PROFIT...then repeat always the strategies.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Honestly, I don't hold much of my bitcoin, usually I am withdrawing all my bitcoin so that I can maximize the profit I earned for the week, for example some of it will be for the tuition of my child, some would be allotted to share to other people and some will be for the future of my children. I am making sure that at least I can have fund for their future as well.

charcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

thanks for all the inputs. it can help me make my trading more profitable.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Honestly, I don't hold much of my bitcoin, usually I am withdrawing all my bitcoin so that I can maximize the profit I earned for the week, for example some of it will be for the tuition of my child, some would be allotted to share to other people and some will be for the future of my children. I am making sure that at least I can have fund for their future as well.
If you are doing this, better to also add small business instead of saving your money for your future, creating small business will also gives you decent profits, if you are not relying with your crypto investment. I was able to do this from what I already earn from my crypto journey, I invested my money
into lending business, diverting your money to create another source of income will be much better than saving or just placing it inside your bank.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

If you are doing this, better to also add small business instead of saving your money for your future, creating small business will also gives you decent profits, if you are not relying with your crypto investment. I was able to do this from what I already earn from my crypto journey, I invested my money
into lending business, diverting your money to create another source of income will be much better than saving or just placing it inside your bank.

I'm gonna give you a different example. When I gain profit from my trade positions and if I'm good with that amount, I hedge it by just creating another margin position in the reverse direction of it. Here, the profit is fixed there and never reduces.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
The wisest thing to do to secure your profit from the crypotocurrencies when they go up is to withdraw only what you have gained and leave your initial investment, lets say you invested a 1000$ and after a while it becomese 1500$ you withdraw 500$ and leave the 1000$, that way if the market keeps on going up you would still get profit, and if it keeps on going down you can withdraw it and you would still have gotten profit.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

I started trading with a small amount. When the amount reaches the desired value (for example $ 5000), anything that will be greater than this figure I will take away. Naturally, I will output at the peak of price growth.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

I secure my profits by setting them aside and i don't usually use them anymore because my profit is my profit and i don't want to waste it so i just set aside it to my cold storage and use my capital again for making profits again and i do the same cycle every time i got some profits from my source of income.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

I usually have a goal price in my mind. When my coin gets there I sell. Then I'll keep whatever I get, and usually wait until the next big thing to invest again, or sometimes withdraw to the real world if I have an urgent need. Smiley
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of traders well it is enough for you to have this much information but mate for more profit you must know that bitcoin trading is risky while bitcoin trading you will have to be very careful, before this collect fine information related to bitcoin trading then trade. Putting all of your money at once will be like putting all eggs in one bucket so trade but take start form small amount then increase it gradually.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:16 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of traders well it is enough for you to have this much information but mate for more profit you must know that bitcoin trading is risky while bitcoin trading you will have to be very careful, before this collect fine information related to bitcoin trading then trade. Putting all of your money at once will be like putting all eggs in one bucket so trade but take start form small amount then increase it gradually.
I don't have a concrete plan yet what to do with my profit, I am just saving it in my bank account so I can use it when necessary and hold some of my bitcoin for future.
Business is what I want now as my main source of income that is why I am saving a lot for me to build my own dream business. But I don't want to take risk for now, I am still considering a lot of factors before finally doing it.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

Whenever i have a coins. I only sell 3/4 of my coin. And after i sold it i convert it to fiat. This is how i secure my profits. In this way i am sure that i get my money and i can spare it whereever i want.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Whenever i have a coins. I only sell 3/4 of my coin. And after i sold it i convert it to fiat. This is how i secure my profits. In this way i am sure that i get my money and i can spare it whereever i want.
That is a good idea so you can still have coins that you can sell in the future. Well, try to maximize your profit as well, as per me what  I am doing whenever I am selling my coins is putting it in my account and lending it to other people so that my money will grow more until I finally decide what to do with my entire money.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:28 AM

on day trading I use stop-loss.
On average, I use averaging for sales and purchases.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

For me, I still invest in trading, even if we get big profits, if you keep trading, it makes me very good to get big profit, if you take your profit, because you will lose profit because with big capital, you become profit also high.
Although the price is down I will wait until the price goes up even higher.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:26 AM

People has given lot ideas about the how to divert the profits. It is always good to make profits and we can invest them into other good projects. At the keep some old coin with you because you can make more profit on the investment without selling all of them.

Kevinthestan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

Easy, cash out to btc and exchange it to fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: