Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

I dont have big profit from btc yet, but I will cash out some of my profit every month in future.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:15:32 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

Yes, that's the normal strategy. Just buy if the price is low and sell if the price is high. You will notice the trend in the graph of Bitcoin if the price is going up or down, bullish or bearish. It is so much fun if we will understand how to read the graph and you will at least have an idea on what will happen in the price. Also, we better to read the news so that we will know what Altcoins will pump up or dump down that needs to consider so that we can make a plans from it. But for me, the best is still to just hold the Bitcoin and wait until it gives you so much income.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

There is no profit to secure right now because there are only losses! Lol. In the previous month wherein there are lots of profits, I wasn't able to secure any because I'm a long term trader. I don't care of the current prices whether there are profits and/or losses. I will sell my coins on a target date with the target price. I have never taken profits out from the crypto market. If you believe the market is going to make you increase your wealth, why not leave it where it's more profitable?
That is right about what you saying, there are no profits to secure because there are only losses right now. I also have the same plan with you, because I'm also doing long-term investment. That means I also do not care about the price changes that are going on. I will only sell my Bitcoin when all my money is enough to buy a house and realize all my dreams. And to realize all of my dreams, I have to wait with a long time and collect lots of Bitcoin to invest. After all, there's really no way to secure a profit if you're a long-term investor or trader. So do not worry, take your time, and make this opportunity to collect Bitcoin as much as possible. So you can make a lot of profit when the price of Bitcoin become normal and increasing.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

In every trade, a 5% or 10% profit from my initial trade will be good for me. Sometimes i make a profit and sometimes i am on a losing side.Losses are part of trading so its going to happen even if you not like it. The only way to secure your profits is set a goal for your trading.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

You can secure your earnings by putting it in the electronic wallets or banks since they are the legitimate business institution that have a strong security to take care your money from all kkinds of risk that may happen.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

Well for me,I keep my profits by converting into fiats.I would rather do this quickly in order to avoid from being hacked because I know there are so many hackers in the internet.Secondly,I will join and put up my fiats in a cooperative company so that I will gained interest on my savings.And lastly if the price of bitcoins increased again,I will reinvest a small amount of my profits to do the trading method.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

I fix the profit, deducing in paper money. And I do it at a time when the market is booming. At such moments as now I'm just waiting. Now the correction will end and the market will start growing. And I can record my profit again.
themystick

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

eHarvestHub

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Set a goal and never let them break. If you can do this, You can't lose. But don't forget, You have to have the patience of job...     Grin Grin Grin

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

I fix the profit, deducing in paper money. And I do it at a time when the market is booming. At such moments as now I'm just waiting. Now the correction will end and the market will start growing. And I can record my profit again.

Making hedge is a suitable solution if you scare something bad on the market. This way, you take the control of the price of your holdings in specific hedge times. Try and learn hedging, I suggest you.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

Well for me,I keep my profits by converting into fiats.I would rather do this quickly in order to avoid from being hacked because I know there are so many hackers in the internet.Secondly,I will join and put up my fiats in a cooperative company so that I will gained interest on my savings.And lastly if the price of bitcoins increased again,I will reinvest a small amount of my profits to do the trading method.
same here i do also converting my coins quickly whenever i recieved something on my wallet and im doing this not because im scared of hackers but rather because im scared of the price fluctuation or volatility.  i know that there are so many hackers roaming around the internet but they cant just hack you if you know what your doing or if your not careless enough from what you do.

And lastly if the price of bitcoins increased again,I will reinvest a small amount of my profits to do the trading method.
I think your method is quite odd. why do you want to invest if their value is already increasing?  You should rather invest earlier just before their value is still on a dip/dump phase in order for you to earn a huge income if ever they pump.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

There's a lot of ways to secure your profits but we have different ways how are we going to secure our profits.
Below are my ways in order to secure my profit in different platforms.

1. INVESTING TO ICO
Let's say that I bought a token worth of 0.10$ after listing it to an exchange I set a price of at least 0.2$ or 0.25$ and I sell it all. In that way I will secure the profit I will earn, Even though I know that the coin/token has a potential we can't say what will happen to the next few days, right?

2. TRADING
Just the same as the #1 I set a price where in i'm going to sell it at least 5%-10% (The profit sometimes is low but this is how I secure my profit)

3. PROFIT FROM BOUNTIES
Whenever I receive profits from social media campaign, signature campaign, etc. I store it to my paper wallet or to my desktop wallet so that I will not use it to buy things i don't need. In short whenever I received profit I just store it and didn't use it to something i didn't really need.

The thing needed here to secure your profits is don't be GREEDY once you have enough profit don't hesitate to keep it, because greediness may end up losing all your profits.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

That is true if you want to secure your profit you must sell when all was green just like you have already reached your goal price where it is very effective when price was go down.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

I personally and simply just convert my profits into my local Fiat and then hold.Anytime I make any profit that's what I do and so when there is a dip I can buy the nowcheap Bitcoin's using my Fiat and then buy altcoins too

xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

whenever i make profit i cut out my profit from my balance and then keep them in my bank account or sometimes i hold btc or but some alt coins for long term which have more potential in them .this is how i secure my profits
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Basically, when I earn a profit, I save them, after i sell my coins and earn profit, i saved what i have earned and then when I buy, what i use for buying is the money that i used the last time i buy Cheesy for example i invest 50 on it and gain 70 after, i saved my 20 and put 50 back again in the investment.

Zsywt1024

Activity: 286
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Always change to dollar first
But in the end all have to be bitcoin
French currency only need to maintain the daily needs And repay the debt
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:45:00 AM

For me I need to keep my base capital back again, then the excess will be stored as earnings and will not be included to the capital (will be added if there is a potential bullish move).
Well ,for me as a teenager we need to be practical interns of our profits . I allotted a very small amount for my savings and I will give it to my  parents for my family for the to expense for a special matter in our house. Tresh hold your capital and your profits will grow as high is it is . Be responsible and be wise in making money comes out.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

Whenever I'm sitting on my profit I converted some into fiat but just with what I earned and the rest I made sure that I diversified my earnings to coins that's also profitable thus soon I'll be able to put up my business. And with this I'm financially secured not in crypto world but also in the real world.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

I decided to leave 30% for investment and purchase manet, and 70% for personal needs because there are no other income yet.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Based on my personal experience in order to secure our profits in trading; we need to make a better plan in trading so that we can secure and earn a lot.
We should consider that all possibilities that may happen in order to make some immediate response from it to cover all unnecessary things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: