Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:47:01 AM

I sell coins and get a profit before the market goes down. When the market stagnates, I also wait and do not buy. When the market grows, I start buying, gradually increasing the volume of purchases

You strategy could work but it needs a good timing, IMO, we really do not know when the market will grow so it's still a big risk.
I believe buying when there is a heavy dump could give us cheap coin and we can easily sell at a profit but we always put in mind not to be
greedy so we can take out our profit and cash it out.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

i will cash out some of my profit every month from crypto for daily needed for secure my profit and also to make investment in others asset like gold and real estate because this kind of asset more safe than crypto
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

i will cash out some of my profit every month from crypto for daily needed for secure my profit and also to make investment in others asset like gold and real estate because this kind of asset more safe than crypto
Invest in real estate? are you serious? These are additional taxes, these are maintenance costs, these are commission brokers when selling.
Do investments in gold and real estate give such a profit? It's easier to keep a profit in the fiat.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:13:37 PM

I`m trying to save my investments in more than one wallet, doing this I always have a more secure profit than if I would hold everything at one
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

The only method I make use of is converting my money to fiat when it’s right. I have seen someone in this forum mention that it’s possible to lock your capital with your Bitcoin and it will stay at the rate at which you locked it no matter how low it gets  but I don’t believe that is possible, even if you do and so what? When you want to sell it you will still sell at the rate at which it is being sold currently.

So the only method I’m using is covering my money to fiat and waiting till it gets low  then I will invest back my money and at a cheaper rate.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
When I feel market will drop and be bloody I convert it to my local currency but it's on bitcoin wallet then wait to high price again and some it cash out to save in bank so if I need to buy crypto again or buy something I have money to cash in in my bitcoin wallet.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

I secure my profits most of the time because of course you can actually secure it because of you can loose your money when you are trading.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:46 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

When is the price is in green or in down i stay what im doing i just continue to working and find better earning specially in trading work, for down the price is opportunity to buy bitcoin or altcoins have potentially to increase in the market.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

I always use the method of turning my profits into real money. that method is the only safest way for me.
and I think it doesn't matter whether the market is on red or not, your profits can be secured because it has turned into cash.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

I always use the method of turning my profits into real money. that method is the only safest way for me.
and I think it doesn't matter whether the market is on red or not, your profits can be secured because it has turned into cash.
you withdraw 100% of all profits in the cache? If the money is idle, then they will not make a profit. I only take out cash for necessary needs, although I understand that I'm taking risks.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Mine is simple, I put my profit I my bank and keep it there. Rolling my investment and taking some of my profit to invest another crypto while the other half of it is save to me bank account. As simple as that but it is effective in my case.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

I secure my keutungan by taking some part for me to save in the bank, sometimes I use it to do business, while others I use to join in ico, I will not put all my money here
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:43 AM

The way I secure my profit is to convert it to fiat and I use it for farming especially rice. So I can also benefit from the rice harvest. And also the rest I use to buy a land, the purpose is as a backup assets for my children in the future.
While the funds for investment in my crypto can be from gardening profits.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

(Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is the most popular method for providing secure data exchange over the Internet One of the signs that a site has an SSL certificate can be found in the status bar of the browser.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

Well, when I sell I kinda divide it into few sections, some go back into ICOs, another part go into fiat and some go into other investment like shares. This way I diversify my portfolio and still in the crypto market just for unexpected news or massive pump.
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:41:55 AM

for me to secure my profit all i did is to widthraw all of it and put it into my bank account and i only left is my capital but before that i assure that the capital I left is the money that i afford to lose.!

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I will secure my profits in the way that I’m thrifty everything as long as can also, and
I will assure that my investments or coins are in the good hands and better condition to less my worries and doubt.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

One way I secure my assets is to convert them into money, because money does not matter if the market becomes "red"
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Option: 33% in USDT, 33% in bitcoin and 33% in the most promising altcoins in terms of rate growth.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

One way I secure my assets is to convert them into money, because money does not matter if the market becomes "red"

I think the best way to secure you profits is to first take out your initial investment (or most of it at least) and put it back into your savings account and only use the profits to keep investing/trading with. Furthermore, once you've made even more money, you should begin to pay yourself by taking out around 25% of the profits, putting them into your bank account and then using the rest to grow your investment fund.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████