Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

To ensure your profit, you must trade and invest in the principle of surfing. That means you buy coins at low prices and sell them at high prices to find a profit. To do this, you require a lot of skills and experience in business or investment. The process must be prolonged for a long time. You need to have the patience virtue that will help you a lot when entering the cryptocurrency market.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
jonathancool220

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

in between tricks I trade like that, buy when red and sell when green.

and fortunately I save it in the Conventional Bank as a sign that it is proof I profit from Crypto. And I also invest in gold.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

To secure my profits, I divided my investment into many parts of the investment that spread out. I did not focus on investing in one project but distributed them into several projects to ensure that I did not suffer a loss. 1 time is no capital
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

to secure my bitcoin I only give security twice like 2 factor and I store it directly in blockchain.com and save the private key which is provided with very safe. because I see a lot of hackers trying to steal the bitcoin we have.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

to secure my bitcoin I only give security twice like 2 factor and I store it directly in blockchain.com and save the private key which is provided with very safe. because I see a lot of hackers trying to steal the bitcoin we have.
if there is a defense of two-factor authentication Google, That is a good chance that your funds will be safe. But smart hackers always find loopholes to get to our Bitcoin.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Yes, trading was beneficial for me, no doubt about it because this kind of business is proven that still profitable in different aspects of the business because everything in this have a value
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

In my opinion the best way to secure money in to buy gold or invest in real estate. These two are real money. Everyone wants to buy gold no matter how much money he has and what kind of business he is in. real estate is one of the growing business industry in the world and investing in this sector will give you huge profits which you never expect of it.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

I am taking my trade in they which I think is good and to secure my profits, I secure profits in my crypto in the way when markets are green I take profits but one is I buy coins when the market condition is full in down in result of continues downtrend and showing the full depth than try to purchase coins and there are minimum chances of losses in this trade by understanding the market position,
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

I convert it to fiat or store it up in BTC or ETH
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

Sometimes I check coin market and check the most stable alts and convert  my profits to those alts when the market's down. I convert them back to the previous currency or BTC or ETH.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

I am taking my trade in they which I think is good and to secure my profits, I secure profits in my crypto in the way when markets are green I take profits but one is I buy coins when the market condition is full in down in result of continues downtrend and showing the full depth than try to purchase coins and there are minimum chances of losses in this trade by understanding the market position,

Hedging is also important for local people who lives outside USA and dollar using countries. They may get profit, but their local currency may fluctuate and then they may lose their money.

Heding is a rule for those people to secure their profits.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

when I feel there's a chance that coins will drop.. convert it to usdt..
now, was able to trade with my profits.. capital out already
when coin rise , you may miss good buying opportunities . if it is a quality coin , i think the best strategy is to hold it for a long time . don't worry about its short-term decline . usually , it will recover quickly .
crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Actually, I think large exchanges now are quite safe, especially Binance
Try to separate your funds on different exchanges
But if you don't trust them, you can keep your funds on cold storage wallets — for example, Tezos or Ledger

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

Actually, I think large exchanges now are quite safe, especially Binance
Try to separate your funds on different exchanges
But if you don't trust them, you can keep your funds on cold storage wallets — for example, Tezos or Ledger

You are right about this, not so long time ago many exchange`s were hacked, now they work
a lot on their protection. It`s not in their interest to be hacked and lose customers, even Mt.Gox
are repaying what they owe to people.
   I keep all my coins in hardware wallets, tokens on myeth, and I have one android wallet for
some small amounts of different alt-coins. I signed up in many exchange`s, but I use them just when
I wish to buy some coin or token.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

If the coin I am holding increase in value, I lock the profit I gain and convert it into a stable currency like usdt. When I piled up and reaches a desired amount, I convert to fiate and buy a bank investment
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:26 PM

It actually depends on what your choices are, but the most important is knowing that your trading is your business for making profit for yourself and business. When I make profit from my trading it's important first to pay myself as though it's my salary from which I can take care of immediate needs and the rest of my profit I can keep in BTC for few more times and keep watching the market as soon as there is opportunity for dip in the market I use the reserve profit to buy other coins for a longer time trading with this I'm able to keep increasing the quantity of my BTC
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

If the coin I am holding increase in value, I lock the profit I gain and convert it into a stable currency like usdt. When I piled up and reaches a desired amount, I convert to fiate and buy a bank investment

Having a profit is very nice in crypto , that's good when you see that you get a profit and you already convert it into your local currency, because sometimes other people lose their money because they don't sell their coin after knowing that their already have a profit .
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

if I am lucky I always put it into my account because if I continue to trade also does not guarantee a profit back. if I get a profit I always transfer directly to my account.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
I secure my profits on the crypto by not putting all my information and earnings on the single box. When you visit the Meta section, you can see there allot of a member here say how to recover their account because of the somebody hack the accounts to avoid it make sure that you do not sign on the phasing site. Not only here but all mostly your account with profits on it. You are the will make a step to secure your earnings from crypto.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

I usually secure the benefits I get by withdrawing from the profits I already get, but I believe everyone has their own trading strategy so the benefits you get seem to depend on your needs, if you are in need of money then you can make a withdrawal profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: