Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

To secure my profit,  what I did was I withdraw 50% of it and  deposit  it into my bank account.  The other 50%, I will use it as my capital for the next investment.    Other coins,  like Etherium or Litecoin, two most stable coins currently, I will invest my other 50%  and then I begin to hold, for that volatility is inevitable but still keep my money more secure. I only reinvest profit  in potential coin. Perhaps, the profit is less but it is safer. 
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

To secure my profit,  what I did was I withdraw 50% of it and  deposit  it into my bank account.  The other 50%, I will use it as my capital for the next investment.    Other coins,  like Etherium or Litecoin, two most stable coins currently, I will invest my other 50%  and then I begin to hold, for that volatility is inevitable but still keep my money more secure. I only reinvest profit  in potential coin. Perhaps, the profit is less but it is safer. 

Of course I make sure my profit will go a long way especially for the need of the family. Part of it is retained in my wallet. I do not usually buy coins since I am more in bounty campaigns and the tokens I earn from is kept safe in my wallet till the price is good.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

To secure your profits you need to have and remember your exit strategies every minute but it's often neglected by new traders.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

for me to secure my profit all i did is to widthraw all of it and put it into my bank account and i only left is my capital but before that i assure that the capital I left is the money that i afford to lose.

I am making sure that I do have enough fund in my bank account and in my btc wallet, I am securing both of it for my daily expenses , emergency use and for the future, not only for me but for my whole family, and securing profit is my priority for now that is why I am limiting my expenses.
If you are really having limited money in your wallets, then you are on right track. You should not waste money at all and be really careful about what you are doing. You have to support complete family and there is no way anyone else is going to do your financial support.

The bitcoin rather whole crypto market is little bit disappointing at the moment but will be back on track soon. For you right now is important saving money.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
In the very starting I was using the method of the stop profit and loss by selling my assets for the dollers but now I am using small different method to increase my profit into more profit by selling my profit asset and using that money to put in that high potential coin which is at low price ( small dump ) .
So in This way I saved my profilt from the cryptourrency trading and also sometimes I move my some money to buy share vales in the share market for better profit in future to hold for long term , because like cryptourrency share market also a big fluctuations and that fluctuations are opportunities for us to make profit and loss .
That is a good strategy, but to me I think that for that you need to study the market and should choose a good potential coin for investment, because there are a lot coin which are dead and investing money there is only to waste your time and money.
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:06:52 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

the important thing is always has a percentage target for your profit and don't be greedy. you need to have a target for your profit, perhaps just take 3-5% daily is an ideal target.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

This is what I do to secure profits, I joined some signal group. And the best signal group I've been through always good for 5% profit. So, with 5% profit, I secure my profits. 5-10% is my rate in all trades.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

the important thing is always has a percentage target for your profit and don't be greedy. you need to have a target for your profit, perhaps just take 3-5% daily is an ideal target.
in any case, if a trader works every day and controls the schedule of falling and rising prices, you are really 5% already a good achievement for his work. Well, the question is still open, how to determine the maximum value of a fall or growth?
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

To secure my earnings, I will redeem my earnings into real money and I will tabungkan to create business to continue to produce. The term trading is unpredictable and must have a target percentage for incoming earnings ..
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

Profits i have earned last time has turn to loses, so nothing to secure yet but if it will go back again, i will just leave everything let it grow and never remove some amount and secure, because the bigger amount stayed invested, the bigger profit to wait also in the right time. But some investors have different ways too, when they see profit, they remove the capital and let the gain roll, that’s another way of securing too.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

I will talk about the down market part;
When market goes down, it's better to trade along with the market. Trade with the new price with new funds, but don't sell off your holdings. Gradually recover some profit and by the time market starts to get better, it'll become a double win for you

Many people are panic about the current situation of the market and start selling their holding and this might damage their investment completely. The major thing we have to do in cryptocurrency is hold the coins until the market starts recovering and should give profitable income to us. If you sell them for the low price definitely you are going to lose.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

To secure my earnings, I will redeem my earnings into real money and I will tabungkan to create business to continue to produce. The term trading is unpredictable and must have a target percentage for incoming earnings ..

For alts, i get out after 10-20% profit. I can just make another trade anyways and it'd be a bonus if the alt i'm holding valued more than 20% while i'm away. For bitcoin and ether, it's a long term hold probably until next year

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Yes I make sure to secure my profit whenever I get a good trade I think I always make it to a point that I get 15-20 percent of it just to be safe and this is also the money I use to pay some bills so I need to en-cash from time to time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

I will talk about the down market part;
When market goes down, it's better to trade along with the market. Trade with the new price with new funds, but don't sell off your holdings. Gradually recover some profit and by the time market starts to get better, it'll become a double win for you

Many people are panic about the current situation of the market and start selling their holding and this might damage their investment completely. The major thing we have to do in cryptocurrency is hold the coins until the market starts recovering and should give profitable income to us. If you sell them for the low price definitely you are going to lose.
I agree, on your idea buddy which I already do it evertime I earned. Well, basically we need money in terms of our daily consumptions and that's the way I secure my money to avoid losses when the times of downfall of bitcoin. Actually, I hold some of my bitcoin but most of it I converted directly to fiats since I need money so much since my regular job salary doesn't enough anymore.

crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

I translate part of the profits into USDT and thus fix my income. When I need something to buy or pay for something, I change USDT back to Bitcoin and pay for any purchases.
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Keep coins until the market begins to recover and does not bring you a lucrative income. O often it is necessary to keep coins for years.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

I am storing it in a hard wallet just to be sure that it is safe and unhackable. I just reinvest half of my profit again so that I would be able to make more profit out of it. I am using the other half to sustain our daily necessities at home. It is still good to see that our profits are growing.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Fiat is the ultimate goal.
I lock my profits in fiat, when I've realized sufficient interest on my capital.
It provides stability, as crypto is highly volatile and uncertain.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

You can secure your profits by using a ledger, there are a lot of problems that are circulating all over the countries like hackers on the market's so i prefer to hold my coin using a ledger.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:14:34 AM

As a trader I buy low sell high, but sometimes I lose
because of the recent bloodbath. but I do my best to still
gain profit, so I only use some basic bullish pattern and formation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: