Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
HarrisonKulakowski

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

Make more deals and increase interactivity with friends to secure profits
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

When you look closely when the market is bleeding then it surely happens that the coin with the most money or I other words the most market capitalization are the coins that are down to, invest in the coins that are the most trading and have a large circulation supply,

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

What I do basically is that, when the market is plummeting, I tend to convert my coins to fiat currency and with that, my profits are secured and I await to buy lower with my fiat to make more profits in the market. This is basically how I operate and secure my profits
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

It is something more than difficult to do, but with some patience, you are easily going to be making profits on a daily basis. Profits are not assured, it is all upto the way that you are using to trade and your strategy after all, that is all.

aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

The best way to secure your investments is to put it in the the coins with the most market capitalization these are the coins that are the least susceptible to the change in the market, and in the cryptocurrency, these are the coins that are bitcoin and eth
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

To secure your profit,  you must have had from the onset the target price for selling your investment into profit. If you did not set this target,  you would not know  when you are in profit , neither  will you know when to take the profit!

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

For myself, the methods I use to secure my profits is that, I do not waste my time to convert the funds in fiat. That is the only Constant value I know of. Some of my profits are stored in bitcoin as well as I know its the best asset to save money on in this market.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

Long-term traders often research price trends over a long time. A careful market review helps them make long-term decisions to buy and hold Bitcoin in the hope of gaining a better price than initially. Because Bitcoin is in develop, many users are advised to buy now.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

The most popular way to secure your profits would be to exchange them for Tether or Tether-like currencies. You can also just cash out.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

I'm a long-term investor, so I prefer not to fix the profit, even if the rate of any crypto currency will rise sharply in a couple of days. The main thing in the crypto currency market is patience, so only the patient survive here.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

As long as i sell my coins. I always convert 80% of it into cash. Because i think this is the wisest thing to do. So that no matter what happenned i have a sure profit.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

If you fear about hold your profit then you can convert it in fiat currency or make it cash. The best system for profit security I think to divide it two or more deviation. One portion is for long-term investment. One portion is for day trading. One portion is for investment in back up coins mean if you invest in bitcoin then another portion need to invest in ETH. Rest one portion is for convert and make it ready cash for facing any trouble. 
chosenboy4

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Two options are available for you to lock in gains generated from trading the markets. They include:

Transferring the funds to a traditional bank account, or
Move the funds to another digital currency such as from Ethereum to Bitcoin

But i suggest you this, Not many people know this, but Tether USD, a cryptocurrency, is pegged to the USD. The asset may not offer a lot of trading opportunities as a digital coin, for now at least, but it can help you lock in your gains while keeping things flexible enough for you to enter the market at any time.

Tether price stability makes it the go-to option for those who wish to lock in gains while waiting for the next trading opportunity to pounce on. Individuals who intend to trade digital currencies actively will do well to find exchange platforms where they can trade the Tether USD (USDT) with any other cryptocurrency they like. One of such platforms is Poloniex.com. Poloniex allows you to USDT against several other cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Zcash, DASH, Ethereum, etc.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

As long as i sell my coins. I always convert 80% of it into cash. Because i think this is the wisest thing to do. So that no matter what happenned i have a sure profit.

You can always have you own strategy depending on your life style because some of the people are also using cryptocurrency to sustain their daily needs and that is the reason why people needs profit immediately.

mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

I fix my profits in small parts when the market moves up. But I do not sell everything in dollars, but I exchange part of the crypto currency in Tether, and then I use it again.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:14 PM

Moreover is that we can be able to have the chance of having this such kind of profit that we can be able to have for like more on by having some define thing for on hiw are we can be overlook for the time wherein this is a secure thing for the coins that we have .
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
It is indeed a wise thing to do but some people do invest their profit into other cryptos simply to make the profit bigger and also to form a circulation because holding it won't secure the profit due to market dumps. But cashing it all out to fiat would cut the opportunity to earn more despite of the fact that money would already be secured. So maybe, it matters on one's preference.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:33 PM

Stop Loss and I focus more on using the trend line. Because the trend line too can be used as a stop loss level with the reason that as long as the trend's not over the chart will always be in front of the trend line. So if the chart crosses the trend line, we can be sure the price will continue to move away contrary to our position. That's my way in determining the stop-loss that's usually used in trading however what must be considered is there must be a little distance between the stop-loss level and the reference to the stop-loss level so that there's no market which touching the stop-loss and so turns around.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

There is no best method to ensure that, now I just want the best method to help reduce the damage, the bad market makes me lose too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: