Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
FroggysDoggy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

Thanks for the topic! It's very informative.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

My methods of securing profits is to plough back 70% of my profit investing into laudable projects at their Dip and cash out again at their green. I in most cases shun panic sales, because without patience in this field, securing good profits is very much skeptical.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

It is very simple to secure your profit. If you know how to start a trading so it is very easy for you. When you see the market is going down on the time you must hold your coin and when you see the market is a pump on the time you sold your altcoin. It is must follow in day trading rules. If the market is going very down on the time you must sell and wait some time and again you buy at the last lower price. If you sell in dump market and you can lose your money but after the lowest price if you again buy so you can make some profit.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
I can secure my profits by having a lot of knowledge, I know that I can easily protect it because I have different strategies and plan that I always following for me to make profit.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

An effective way I find is to just convert my profit into fiat and then cash it out. I know some of you will not agree because I can still use it to make more profit but I believe that crypto itself is a gambling, and crypto is risky. I may lose it again by my wrong decisions or the hackers. I am just being practical. It isn't bad. Money is hard to earn and I can't afford to just lose it.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

I can secure my profits by having a lot of knowledge, I know that I can easily protect it because I have different strategies and plan that I always following for me to make profit.

It's good because you have different strategies to make your profit secure, having a lot of knowledge is very important especially in crypto because if you don't have knowledge here your money will easily gone.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I’m securing my profits in a way that i will choose the best ICO in this kind of business that can make me satisfy to the security of their company and at the  same time if they are trustworthy enough.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

I’m securing my profits by making a right decisions, by choosing the best ICO in this industry and at the same time by securing that they security is goods enough to less my worries about losing of it.
gpuri
Copper Member

Activity: 273
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

One way is to always trade with stop losses and then calculate the take profit level 4-5 times the stops. This way even if you are wrong 50% of the times you still profitable overall. But easier said than done.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Profit is the goal why we enter crypto currency in the first place. The volatility make us excited and nervous to what will happen to our investment when things turn to red.. Only one phrase I remember to secure profit in crypto currency " buy low sell high ". Even it may takes  2-5 years I will wait until I gain from my investment.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

I can ensure that I can earn money from my investment because I have a lot of knowledge that I can use in order to make money. It is really hard to acquire knowledge because there only few websites that are giving reliable information.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I can ensure that I can earn money from my investment because I have a lot of knowledge that I can use in order to make money. It is really hard to acquire knowledge because there only few websites that are giving reliable information.
the most effective way that I use is, turning it into fiat by exchanging it on a trusted exchange, and saving my assets in the bank. well, that is the way I save, and secure the benefits that I have for now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

This is not financial advice and these are simply my own opinions, as such, this should not be treated as explicit financial, trading or otherwise investment advice. This is not explicity advice to buy these cryptos, do you own research.
Zodiaclo

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:07:39 AM

the most effective way that I use is, turning it into fiat by exchanging it on a trusted exchange, and saving my assets in the bank. well, that is the way I save, and secure the benefits that I have for now.

I do believe turning crypto into fiat is one of the best ways to secure your profit.
OTR

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:38:48 AM

I feel as though either I, or many others, have missed out on the point of the question. Of course we can secure profits by exchanging it into (T)USD(T), but I felt as though the question was more about knowing when to exit a trade.

If that's the case then I suggest the OP relies on: A) extreme readings in some technical indicators, B) extreme readings in shorts or longs *combined* with price movement in a similar direction (rising longs plus rising price means we're at/near a top) and C) an understanding of the landscape one is operating in (knowing that the ETF for today was obviously going to be rejected would have allowed you to secure profits from the pump last night).

If that's not the case then yes, just move your profits to Tether, TrueUSD, NuBits or some other stable-token. If you're withdrawing them in and out of your bank then make sure you have a log of all transactions when it comes to paying taxes on them.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

Purpose of trading activity is to get profit and sometimes our greedy want to change the target profit to the higher percentace, so to make better profit and to avoid loss is better take profit first with the same first initial trading and then we can change the target profit to higher. The difficult thing in crypto trading is hard to predict top price and bottomed price so also remember to use stop loss.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

I’m securing my profits in a way that i will choose the best ICO in this kind of business that can make me satisfy to the security of their company and at the  same time if they are trustworthy enough.
securing profits by investing again is risky thing dude. I won't do that actually, securing profits means you have to bring the benefits you get away from things that are at risk and of course I will keep them in the coldbox and become part of my wealth..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: