Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:43:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Coin and Ripple Coin the best of 2018??  (Read 380 times)
ProfWigSlipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

DEEP ONION COIN and RIPPLE

Good day to all of you guys I wanna tell you the best altcoin to invest...

best altcoin to invest...
Invest?  You mean like as in PRICE SPECULATION?

FYI
>>> ATTENTION: PRICE SPECULATION DISCUSSIONS DO NOT BELONG HERE <<<
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572439.0
edsnow2017 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:41:11 PM

DEEP ONION COIN and RIPPLE

Good day to all of you guys I wanna tell you the best altcoin to invest...

best altcoin to invest...
Invest?  You mean like as in PRICE SPECULATION?

FYI
>>> ATTENTION: PRICE SPECULATION DISCUSSIONS DO NOT BELONG HERE <<<
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1572439.0

Not price speculation but coins to start with invest with time effort and other means sorry if u misunderstood my post
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

While DeepOnion have features such as 100% TOR network, their blockchain is public which means anyone can trace your coin movement once they know your coins address. Furthermore, using TOR isn't 100% secure because some vulnerability such as exit node.

Yeah.. so you seriously believe in a project that has been created by three nigerians who are 15 years old each one of them? Yes, yes, tell me more, you are probably the investor of the year. Probably!.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Im thinking to invest to this coins, but i checked all your post i think i need to search more further, i also checked the market price of deep onion and i would say it has a good value, but still i wonder if it will go higher than that, i think i will hold some of it. About ripple as far as i know ripple is use for banks, if thats the case, is there a chance that this coin will bring us to the moon, i will try to hold some of it as well.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
mvplol

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

While DeepOnion have features such as 100% TOR network, their blockchain is public which means anyone can trace your coin movement once they know your coins address. Furthermore, using TOR isn't 100% secure because some vulnerability such as exit node.

Yeah.. so you seriously believe in a project that has been created by three nigerians who are 15 years old each one of them? Yes, yes, tell me more, you are probably the investor of the year. Probably!.

Please don't tell me you actually believe this lol. I mean there's fud and then there is stuff so ridiculous only really special people would believe it. Next you're going to tell me that say NAV or something is a scam and it's run by Elvis and tupac In a cia safehouse as they really need money to buy a pod of armoured dolphins from Obama.
neocryptrix

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
Merited by 24core (4)

How can anyone prove their idea is better than someone else's? What we are all looking to do is profit, no? I hold both ONION and XRP and believe both to be solid investments. It seems that XRP's future hinges on whether or not it's utilized by banks as a currency or a network for moving their own currency. The latter would be detrimental to the price of XRP. I've discussed that as a concern of a friend of mine who is much more heavily invested into XRP who's justifying his holding by saying that XRP is years ahead of any bank that would want to begin implementing their own crypto at this time. I think he's got a solid point there, but there's no denying the risk.

ONION on the other hand, my primary holding, seems to be held down by the airdrop. It seems like there are genuine holders in this community which have kept the coin very stable in a turbulent bear market. There are likely individuals who are content with the free coins who are dumping them and taking short profit. I don't think this is wise. When free coins stop appearing I think the scarcity of the coin coupled with the problem that it solves will take the price higher.

In conclusion, I think both are solid holds, but my daughter's future education is in the right hand of ONION, the left hand of XRP and the Fist of ETH.

Good luck on your decisions.

? HELIOS PROTOCOL ? ?[DAG]?[BLOCKCHAIN]?[PoS]?[Masternodes] Huh[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]Huh
  HuhWebsite  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  | Bounties  | Discord  |  telegram ¦?Huh
edsnow2017 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

How can anyone prove their idea is better than someone else's? What we are all looking to do is profit, no? I hold both ONION and XRP and believe both to be solid investments. It seems that XRP's future hinges on whether or not it's utilized by banks as a currency or a network for moving their own currency. The latter would be detrimental to the price of XRP. I've discussed that as a concern of a friend of mine who is much more heavily invested into XRP who's justifying his holding by saying that XRP is years ahead of any bank that would want to begin implementing their own crypto at this time. I think he's got a solid point there, but there's no denying the risk.

ONION on the other hand, my primary holding, seems to be held down by the airdrop. It seems like there are genuine holders in this community which have kept the coin very stable in a turbulent bear market. There are likely individuals who are content with the free coins who are dumping them and taking short profit. I don't think this is wise. When free coins stop appearing I think the scarcity of the coin coupled with the problem that it solves will take the price higher.

In conclusion, I think both are solid holds, but my daughter's future education is in the right hand of ONION, the left hand of XRP and the Fist of ETH.

Good luck on your decisions.

Yes you got a good point about this  Smiley I beleive too that they will be both good coin to hold
stanovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Deeponion for sure people say there are many anon coins out there but most of them arent so privacy focused as they say, so if deepsend is implemented it would be one of or the best anon coin.

Ripple i dont like its the same as a bank they even can lock your wallet so you cant move your coins so a big nono for me.
stretcharmstrong

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

DeepOnion has one of the best community buzzes going, I've been picking up some of that coin when its dipped in price and will continue to do so while the price remains undervalued (imo)
jaka331

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Personally i think DeepOnion is much better project than XVG and also has a stronger community.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:24 AM

If choose between these two, I choose DeepOnion. Since this is a pure cryptocurrency, it has 1000 times less emission than Ripple.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

lol, both are coins that I personally will NOT touch. XD
But good luck with them!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Biomass

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

I was a very patient holder of XRP for all 2017. And now I dislike this coin. Here are the reasons.

- It can be mega-pumped and then eventually downtrend for a long time, counted by months. This is like a pum-and-dump game. I missed so many other opportunities in trading other coins just because I hoped XRP would come back soon. But it was not until December 2017 with a very unpredictable flunctuation.

- XRP is like a kind of token. I am not sure it can be called "decentralized" when it was released by Ripple Lab, who hold almost the coins ?

- XRP is in fact not so essential for banks. They can replace XRP with anyother fast crypto currencies, such as NewYorkCoin (20X faster than Bitcoin, 5X faster than Litecoin, near-zero transaction fee, minerable and super cheap - 0.000008 USD at the moment of writing).

If I have to chose something like XRP, I prefer XLM, its twin. Stellar Lumens is still cheaper.

We only made Chris Larsen (CEO of Ripple Lab) become the richest in cryptocurrency world. That's it. This coin is annoying.

DeepOnion is far much more potential than XRP. This coins can be someday worth thousands of USD. Seriously. You can search about it. There is no doubt that DeepOnion is at least like Dash, Monero, or ZCash ...

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> SegWit Wallet Released Upgrade now <===
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

I think in 2018 these coins have a good future because it is visible in the market that is very good in its course and because there are so many consumers because it has a good chance this year.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: