Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:19:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2793 times)
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
why the hell does this project need a blockchain?
and since when it's permitted to distribute unique Baikal water?
please!!!
tell me!!

Bottled water is often counterfeited.
The Baikal is a brand recognizable all over the world. It is used by many companies for selling fake water.
BAIKALIKA has found a solution to this problem. With the help of the blockchain, we guarantee 100% water safety, remove all the risks associated with the acquisition of counterfeit goods, and also monitor the supply and sales in real time.

We have all the necessary licenses and permits for the extraction of water from Lake Baikl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Baikalika team became a member of PRIORITY TOKEN — Crypto Pitch in London

Crypto Pitch PRIORITY TOKEN is one of the most interesting events of the crypto sphere attracting attention deservedly.

Developers of the most promising ICO projects have met in London, each of which is about to present what they can provide. They will have to talk about the most important advantages of their projects in just 10 minutes.

Our team also presented the project Baikalika.

https://b.radikal.ru/b32/1802/2d/19ed633f2ab9.jpg

https://d.radikal.ru/d40/1802/00/50354ca60c57.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1802/f4/e22a5a0a03ec.jpg

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO
Medium https://medium.com/@Baikalika

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

It's good to see Russian ICO again! Recently I watched the presentation of CEO Ilya Frolov. It can be seen that a person lives with love for his company. When a real company (factory) is behind the project, this always increases the importance of ICO in the eyes of investors. I wish you to dispose of your water with beneficial properties around the world!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

What are the details for My Ether Wallet ? (is this an ERC20 token ? )
uservalera

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

We have state quota to source limited volume of the unique Baikal water and we have permission to distribute, after 3 years of delivery to laboratory for tests on safety and composition sustainability
- can I see these documents somewhere?
the idea is generally not bad, the most important is how to implement it.
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:35:23 PM

We have state quota to source limited volume of the unique Baikal water and we have permission to distribute, after 3 years of delivery to laboratory for tests on safety and composition sustainability

In fact, the idea is already being implemented at their factory, simply ICO as an additional opportunity to raise funds. The Baikal and everything connected with it is really under the supervision of the state. I've been there several times and it's one of my favorite places. The water there is charged with energy, as strange it would not sound ...

Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:37:38 PM

Have you choosen your security audit platform for smart contracts?

Please specify your question
I mean code audit for Baikalika project

I do not quite understand your question. The blockchain system is based on the izzz.io platform. Tokens BKL are produced on the blockchain etherium. We are developing a deeply integrated blockchain system, which connects the production, database and tokens of the erc20 standard.

Smart contract will take into account all the nuances of the project.
And it will be developed at the stage of creating a blockchain system of the system.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Kunlun mountain mineral water products?
Is there any contact tool in China?

We compete only with premium brands of water.
Our brand of water can not be faked. We will not comment on the brand you are talking about
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

What are the details for My Ether Wallet ? (is this an ERC20 token ? )

My Ether Wallet supports ERC20. This wallet can be used to purchase tokens. If you talk about it
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

In fact, the idea is already being implemented at their factory, simply ICO as an additional opportunity to raise funds. The Baikal and everything connected with it is really under the supervision of the state. I've been there several times and it's one of my favorite places. The water there is charged with energy, as strange it would not sound ...

Thank you for your opinion. Yes, you are right, we already have production,
ICO is necessary for the expansion of an already operating business.
And we offer investors to become part of our big project
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

If your business model is to manufacture and sell physical products, either online or via a storefront, you’re probably familiar with retail and wholesale business models. 
Which way you are going to sell Baiklaika product?
Hiand

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

It's good to see Russian ICO again! Recently I watched the presentation of CEO Ilya Frolov. It can be seen that a person lives with love for his company. When a real company (factory) is behind the project, this always increases the importance of ICO in the eyes of investors. I wish you to dispose of your water with beneficial properties around the world!

You did my day. Thank you!
Hiand

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
please!!!
tell me!!

In respect to your world:
1) Have you heard about projects of Australian baby food to China, with confirmation of the product originality on blockchain?
2)  Do you know the risk on heavy metals contaminating in purified water in China, sourced localy?
3) Are you aware of the scale of disaster with fake branded natural water in China?
4) Have you safe baby food powder, due to proven originality by blockchain, what else would you need to have same safe, in order to make a milk drink?
5) We have state quota to source limited volume of the unique Baikal water and we have permission to distribute, after 3 years of delivery to laboratory for tests on safety and composition sustainability.
Though I still can't see any direct links between Chinese kids and Baikal, I'd like to have a look at permission from point 5 )

Yes, you can't see, because there is not any. From such a point of view I'd rather to  consider parents sence of safety, with no relevance to any geographic aspects. I've just facilitated you with simple case for easy understanding why is blockchain here. Stay tuned and will see much more benefits we will introduce for the market due to this fantasic techology. In order to eleminate your concern that such a project could be possible with no permission, I have better idea. I'd reccomend to apply to relevant state athorities of Russian Federation. That the only thing you should care, but not what I can show you.
Hiand

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

If your business model is to manufacture and sell physical products, either online or via a storefront, you’re probably familiar with retail and wholesale business models. 
Which way you are going to sell Baiklaika product?

Thank you for this question. Maintaining availability in stock and product marketing our main responcibility. On-line sales are on behalf of us in cooperation with outsource courier service. Offline sales on behalf of distributors who is working with retail networks already.

Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 603
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
please!!!
tell me!!

In respect to your world:
1) Have you heard about projects of Australian baby food to China, with confirmation of the product originality on blockchain?
2)  Do you know the risk on heavy metals contaminating in purified water in China, sourced localy?
3) Are you aware of the scale of disaster with fake branded natural water in China?
4) Have you safe baby food powder, due to proven originality by blockchain, what else would you need to have same safe, in order to make a milk drink?
5) We have state quota to source limited volume of the unique Baikal water and we have permission to distribute, after 3 years of delivery to laboratory for tests on safety and composition sustainability.
Though I still can't see any direct links between Chinese kids and Baikal, I'd like to have a look at permission from point 5 )

Yes, you can't see, because there is not any. From such a point of view I'd rather to  consider parents sence of safety, with no relevance to any geographic aspects. I've just facilitated you with simple case for easy understanding why is blockchain here. Stay tuned and will see much more benefits we will introduce for the market due to this fantasic techology. In order to eleminate your concern that such a project could be possible with no permission, I have better idea. I'd reccomend to apply to relevant state athorities of Russian Federation. That the only thing you should care, but not what I can show you.
you must be kidding me )
if you can't provide me with a photo or scan of permission document, why are you replying?
why me as a possible one to invest must appeal to some authorities in Russia having not a single idea how to do that?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

A distinctive feature of Baikal water is a weak mineralization, due to which everyone can use it with the health benefits daily. The acid-alkaline balance of the water extracted at a depth of 400 m in Lake Baikal (pH was 7.45) is very close to the balance of human blood (pH = 7,42), and therefore such water does not contain any irritants and is well absorbed by the human body — both adults and children.

Long-term studies of the water from Lake Baikal show that it has a constant composition, a unique mineral balance, crystal clarity and great taste. These characteristics of Baikal water have inspired us to organize the production for the extraction of drinking water from Lake Baikal and to make it available to everyone around the world, because we want you to get only the best product!

For the development and scalability of the project BAIKALIKA our company has decided to bring it to the ICO. Collected funds during the ICO will be used for upgrading, scaling and expanding markets for existing production. Detailed information about the terms and conditions of the ICO of the project BAIKALIKA is on the website http://baikalika.io.

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

Medium https://medium.com/@Baikalika

https://c.radikal.ru/c03/1802/fe/16d6d626b3da.jpg
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

Guys, there's a fake airdrop form of this project going over the internet.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cryptofinder

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

I really admire sustainable and mainly water-related projects in relation to the project, how do you intend to attract investors? and what the real reason for passing this project to a Blockchain, I wish the whole team good luck.
YOMMEX

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

This is going to be a great project
bl3zzy

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

i love the concept
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: