Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2793 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

It looks like this project already has a water treatment plant in Baikal. Are you taking the necessary precautions in order to preserve the nature on and around Lake Baikal? One of the listed token holders benefit is potential token sell at crypto-exchange platforms. Which platforms are you going to use for a listing?

How do you see them harming nature with their project? For now it doesn't look to me like they would have any severe negative impact.
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

Good Project like a pure water..I am gonna work referal

thank you for your opinion
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

beautiful places there, of course, the cleanest air and water, I'll soon be there, see with my own eyes.
good luck with your project!

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, Baikal and nature in this region is unique. That's why we want many people to have access to our water
in different parts of the world
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

It looks like this project already has a water treatment plant in Baikal. Are you taking the necessary precautions in order to preserve the nature on and around Lake Baikal? One of the listed token holders benefit is potential token sell at crypto-exchange platforms. Which platforms are you going to use for a listing?

How do you see them harming nature with their project? For now it doesn't look to me like they would have any severe negative impact.

We do not damage nature. And this is confirmed by documents
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Super happy to be a part of this great project! Awesome developers... Keep up the good work

Thank you for your opinion. Perhaps you will be interested to know more about our project www.baikalika.io
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:03:05 PM

https://c.radikal.ru/c08/1802/85/7b92f474dab1.jpg

Attention‼ The project BAIKALIKA has no Airdrop or Bounty Program‼

Dear subscribers, we would like to inform you that our project doesn’t have Airdrop or Bounty.

If you see a post about the distribution of the bonus tokens of the project - it is a fraud!

The information about the distribution of the tokens of the project for investments made on third-party wallets ETH is also not true (these purses are not the purses of our project), by sending there cryptocurrencies, you send money to scammers.

We make every effort to remove from the Internet the ads which are not true, and also remind you that the preICO of our project will start on the 12 of February, and the only way to get the tokens of this project is to purchase them on our website www.baikalika.io during the official sale.
forgiveme

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

I see a great future for this token

https://token.snips.ai/
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 606
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
why the hell does this project need a blockchain?
and since when it's permitted to distribute unique Baikal water?
please!!!
tell me!!

Bottled water is often counterfeited.
The Baikal is a brand recognizable all over the world. It is used by many companies for selling fake water.
BAIKALIKA has found a solution to this problem. With the help of the blockchain, we guarantee 100% water safety, remove all the risks associated with the acquisition of counterfeit goods, and also monitor the supply and sales in real time.

We have all the necessary licenses and permits for the extraction of water from Lake Baikl.
So I'm repeating my inquiry
Can you show me the license?

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
Sunil219213

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

This is good idea market,and best product ,I am fill for
Form and all task competed
Thanks
cryptosilas

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Wasnt really clear on the motive as to why water production will be on the blockchain until i read you reply about fake barrel in china, hence i see the need. however there should be a sustainable plan in view as not always attract investors
sign_shu

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

baikalika amazingp project
Then you shoul be a part of it Smiley

I have a question, you said about a high demand to your product in China and others. And where there's that kind of demand, there's some pretty fierce competition. Can you tell about your market competitors?
Local enterprises in China also have their own high-end brands of pure water. The important thing is how to compete with them, which requires a strong marketing plan.
jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

Nice this well be success and et well be bitter in future
We are looking forward in to this project
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

baikalika amazingp project
Then you shoul be a part of it Smiley

I have a question, you said about a high demand to your product in China and others. And where there's that kind of demand, there's some pretty fierce competition. Can you tell about your market competitors?
Local enterprises in China also have their own high-end brands of pure water. The important thing is how to compete with them, which requires a strong marketing plan.
You are right, but as I know chinese market loves everything new and unusal. Also they pay great attention to natural and healthy goods. Baikal lake itself is the commercial brand of super natural and pure water.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Hello Team. News on your website says about Priority Token Crypto Pitch on January, 26. Can you tell us how was it? Maybe post some pics from that event or something else?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Thanks
What kind of task are you doing? I want to join the project too if it's possible. Where I can get the information about that activity?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

According to your site Baikalika already mines and sells the water from Baikal. The funding will be used to expand the scope of operations to supply token-holders.
What coins I can use to buy your tokens during the crowdsale?
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:20 AM

According to your site Baikalika already mines and sells the water from Baikal. The funding will be used to expand the scope of operations to supply token-holders.
I think they will accept ETH and BTC as usual the ICO are doing.
iDrago

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

I want to know about price of one bottle at the Russian market and for example China. What is the difference? How will profit will be spreaded?
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:48:56 PM

Thanks

tnx for your opinion
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I think they will accept ETH and BTC as usual the ICO are doing.

Yes, for investments in our project you can use eth or btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: