Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2794 times)
Hiand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

I want to know about price of one bottle at the Russian market and for example China. What is the difference? How will profit will be spreaded?

Price in China for imported natural water ~3$/L, we are targeting double affordability on this matter. As a tokenholder you get 100% of profit generated on sales of your water. Literaly by purchasing BKL token, you invest $40 in 1200 L of the best natural water, as much as 0.03$/L on the EXW China supply terms with charging your token with 0.07L daily for 50 years.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

I want to know about price of one bottle at the Russian market and for example China. What is the difference? How will profit will be spreaded?

Price in China for imported natural water ~3$/L, we are targeting double affordability on this matter. As a tokenholder you get 100% of profit generated on sales of your water. Literaly by purchasing BKL token, you invest $40 in 1200 L of the best natural water, as much as 0.03$/L on the EXW China supply terms with charging your token with 0.07L daily for 50 years.
What kind of bottles does Baikalika sell right now? I mean bottles capacity
but3rin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

As Ive understood from Baikalika  one-pager 1 token BKL will cost $40. Why dont you use the ETH equiv. instead?
PinoyD

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Chinese usual pack size of pure drinking water is 330ml and 550ml. But we dont what capacity will Baikalika use at chinese market. Maybe they will follow the traditional pack sizes. I didnt find any information about in the white paper yet.
iDrago

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Chinese usual pack size of pure drinking water is 330ml and 550ml. But we dont what capacity will Baikalika use at chinese market. Maybe they will follow the traditional pack sizes. I didnt find any information about in the white paper yet.
So it probably will be  in plastic cans, not glass bottles?
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

What is unique about the premium drinking water Baikalika?

Baikalika produces water directly from one of the oldest freshwater resources on Earth — Lake Baikal. According to studies, the Baikal water improves metabolism, helps to lose weight, regulates body temperature and rids the body of toxic substances — and this is not a complete list of its benefits!

In the course of deep research and analysis the company Baikalika has discovered that in the “core” (or “lens”) of Lake Baikal there is perfect according to all indicators drinking water, which has managed to keep its excellent composition due to the absence of the influence of external environmental factors.
For comparison: 1 liter of Baikal water contains 14 mg of dissolved oxygen vs 2–8 mg of oxygen per 1 liter in drinking water from other freshwater sources in the world.

The water from Lake Baikal is not just drinking water. This is a pure premium water that, due to the higher content of oxygen, shows great health effects on human body — strengthens the immune system, improves digestive system and helps to maintain optimal pH balance of the body. Even more interesting information about the drinking water Baikalika is on the website https://baikalika.io.

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO
Medium https://medium.com/@Baikalika

https://a.radikal.ru/a27/1802/04/f088f64005cc.jpg
RobertStan

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

For comparison: 1 liter of Baikal water contains 14 mg of dissolved oxygen vs 2–8 mg of oxygen per 1 liter in drinking water from other freshwater sources in the world.
The water from Lake Baikal is not just drinking water. This is a pure premium water that, due to the higher content of oxygen, shows great health effects on human body — strengthens the immune system, improves digestive system and helps to maintain optimal pH balance of the body

Thats real fantastic. Chinese pepole are going mad on healthy goods, especially on water.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

As Ive understood from Baikalika  one-pager 1 token BKL will cost $40. Why dont you use the ETH equiv. instead?

Crypto currency is subject to high volatility, the exchange rate is changing rapidly. investment in the development of the project is carried out in fiat funds. Our tokens are sold in dollars in order to minimize investment and financial risks. In your account at sale.baikalika.io you can use the USD / BTC / ETH calculator.
webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
why the hell does this project need a blockchain?
and since when it's permitted to distribute unique Baikal water?
please!!!
tell me!!

Bottled water is often counterfeited.
The Baikal is a brand recognizable all over the world. It is used by many companies for selling fake water.
BAIKALIKA has found a solution to this problem. With the help of the blockchain, we guarantee 100% water safety, remove all the risks associated with the acquisition of counterfeit goods, and also monitor the supply and sales in real time.

We have all the necessary licenses and permits for the extraction of water from Lake Baikl.
So I'm repeating my inquiry
Can you show me the license?
+1
I'd like to have a look too
PinoyD

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

Lake Baikal is the biggest natural reservoir of fresh water of the highest quality, situated in the center of Asia. Taking around 400 billion liters of fresh water from Baikal per year, allows to provide near 370 million people with safe water, causing no harm to the ecosystem.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
please!!!
tell me!!

The Baikal is a brand recognizable all over the world. It is used by many companies for selling fake water.
BAIKALIKA has found a solution to this problem. With the help of the blockchain, we guarantee 100% water safety, remove all the risks associated with the acquisition of counterfeit goods, and also monitor the supply and sales in real time.

We have all the necessary licenses and permits for the extraction of water from Lake Baikl.
+1
You can easily google that using  Baikal water for drinking purposes is permitted by russian goverment
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

my world is over
someone tell me, please
please!!!
tell me!!
+1
You can easily google that using  Baikal water for drinking purposes is permitted by russian goverment
I have done it, googled pure drinking water from Biakal lens. It seems that in Russia there are several trademarks wihich are selling it, so it's not something not permitted, also its popular in russin market. That makes Baikalika project even more interesting, because of Chinese market and all other world.
iDrago

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:56 AM

What about water treatment at your plant?
but3rin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

Water from Baikal lense is so clean that it doesn't need any treatment I guess.
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:29 AM

Lake Baikal is the deepest and oldest lake in the world and the largest (in content) of the bargaining water on Earth. This lake contains more than 20% of the world's fresh water and over 90% of Russia's fresh water. The lake is a World Heritage site located south of Siberia in Russia, between the Irkutsk Oblast in the northwest and Buryatia in the southeast, near the city of Irkutsk. The name is derived from the Tatar word "Bai-Kul" - "rich lake". He is also known as the "Siberian Blue Eye". In Russian, he is called Бaйкaл (Ozero Baykal, Oзepo literally means Lake), and in Buryat and Mongol he is called the Dalai-Nor, or "The holy sea."
I searched on google about the good lake and it turns out a lot of water benefits from the lake baikal. I like your project and will always support your project. Grin Wink
iDrago

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

Lake Baikal is the deepest and oldest lake in the world and the largest (in content) of the bargaining water on Earth. This lake contains more than 20% of the world's fresh water and over 90% of Russia's fresh water. The lake is a World Heritage site located south of Siberia in Russia, between the Irkutsk Oblast in the northwest and Buryatia in the southeast, near the city of Irkutsk. The name is derived from the Tatar word "Bai-Kul" - "rich lake". He is also known as the "Siberian Blue Eye". In Russian, he is called Бaйкaл (Ozero Baykal, Oзepo literally means Lake), and in Buryat and Mongol he is called the Dalai-Nor, or "The holy sea."
I searched on google about the good lake and it turns out a lot of water benefits from the lake baikal. I like your project and will always support your project. Grin Wink
I believe in project BAIKALIKA too, Coz they have real product
but3rin

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

We all believe in this this project, good luck team
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

What distinguishes the ICO of Baikalika project from other ICO?

Baikalika is not an idea or a project under development. Baikalika is an already operating successful production with its history of development. The company enters ICO with its project just to raise funds for its development and scaling.

The history of the drinking water Baikalika began in 2014, when the company received a quota for the extraction of water from Lake Baikal from the relevant authorities. In 2015 the company organized its own factory and started production of water. Nowadays, the company's production is 8.5 liters of drinking water per year.

The funds raised during the ICO of Baikalika project, we are planning to spend on the expansion of the production – the construction of a large number of facilities, the installation of additional equipment for water spill and the development of transport infrastructure. All works on modernization and scaling of the production are scheduled for the period from May to July 2018.

Visit the official website of Baikalika project and learn more about us!

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaICO/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO
Medium https://medium.com/@Baikalika

https://a.radikal.ru/a28/1802/41/9e8ed3e0eedd.jpg
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

What about water treatment at your plant?

BAIKALIKA water is extracted three kilometers (about 1.6 miles) away from the shore, and from a 400-meter (about 0.22 miles) depth. This fresh drinking water is untouched by human civilization, is unique in its purity, and has been acknowledged as etalon drinking water.

This water features the best combination of water’s properties: flawless purity, high saturation with hydrogen and oxygen, no heavy metals present, and Ph in line with human blood.

BAIKALIKA production is environmentally sound, which is confirmed by our holding of all of the relevant licenses and certificates. From each recovered liter of the Baikal water, BAIKALIKA will be allocating a certain part of its profit into both non-governmental and governmental entities for the preservation and developmental growth of the Baikal natural territory and lake Baikal.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Yes, Baikal is a unique lake, and its water is the cleanest on Earth. Thank you for your feedback and support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: