Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2798 times)
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

In what amount the crowdsale will be provided?

10m. if you talk about total supple
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Softcap of Bikalika ico is 10M dollars, but pre-ico goal is only 500.000$? Why there's big difference?

PRE SALE allows you to raise money for specific tasks.
Token Sale allows you to raise money for the whole project
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Baikalika team, you should correct the progress bar at the main page www.baikalika.io It says that target of pre-sale is $500.000???

Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Blockchain technology for water distributin? Do you hear youself? It sounds like nonsense.

How water have been distributed without blockchain before? And how blockchain can improve this?

You can write thousands of Whitepapers, but water disrtibution don't need a blockchain technology!

Bottled water is one of the most frequently faked commodites. More than 60% of bottled water in China is fabricated. Dangerous tap water is sold under the guise of famous trademarks.
Baikal is a brand known all over the world, and used by dozens of other companies to sell water from completely distinct sources.
BAIKALIKA has found a solution to this problem. Using blockchain technology, we guarantee, 100%, the safety of water, and we eliminate all the risks related to the purchase of fake products, and we can control supplies and sales on a real time basis.
but3rin

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

What is the main changes in the white paper?
iDrago

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Softcap of Bikalika ico is 10M dollars, but pre-ico goal is only 500.000$? Why there's big difference?

What are those specific tasks?  Huh
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

You should  to read the document at the link below https://baikalika.io/baikalika_en.pdf
WhitePaper have all the answers.
iDrago

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

You should  to read the document at the link below https://baikalika.io/baikalika_en.pdf
WhitePaper have all the answers.

I didn't find anything about specific tasks of pre-ico raising money.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

Who is your retailer in China? You will sell to wholesale trading companies or Baikalika will organize the distribution net?
but3rin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Who is your retailer in China? You will sell to wholesale trading companies or Baikalika will organize the distribution net?
I think Baikalika will provide their product via wholesale distribution companies.
iDrago

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

I think Baikalika will provide their product via wholesale distribution companies.
Or they need to register the china based company and pay chinese import taxes and so on. Maybe the whlosale trade is the best way of business for the first time.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

We have updated our White paper

We have updated our White paper. And we invite all investors and future investors to read the document at the link below https://baikalika.io/baikalika_en.pdf

We also remind you that we have updated the design of our site and it has become even more functional and convenient. We will be happy if you go to www.baikalika.io and check out our new website.

More information about modern technologies that we use in our project BAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*2e0e2ehMoBmL7XBnrsw0ZQ.jpeg
I hope that water distribution to the token holders didn't changed.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

Good morning guys. Who have read the new version of Baikalika white paper? I'm not able to read it now, maybe someone can tell the new features?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Good morning guys. Who have read the new version of Baikalika white paper? I'm not able to read it now, maybe someone can tell the new features?
I only start to read and compare, but seems that they made lots of new features. One of what I've noticed is:
Functionality will be implemented via an app interface connected to theblockchain system. Here's what the app allows:
- QR code scanning to promptly verify authenticity of any particular
water bottle.
- Getting additional information about the merchandise: the intended region of sale, production date, article description.
-  Scanning a secret code under the cap (a unique purchase code) for the purchase registration and a bonus allocation.
- Managing your own BKL tokens and flow of free water provided to token holders
PinoyD

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

I only start to read and compare, but seems that they made lots of new features. One of what I've noticed is:
Functionality will be implemented via an app interface connected to theblockchain system. Here's what the app allows:
- QR code scanning to promptly verify authenticity of any particular
water bottle.
- Getting additional information about the merchandise: the intended region of sale, production date, article description.
-  Scanning a secret code under the cap (a unique purchase code) for the purchase registration and a bonus allocation.
- Managing your own BKL tokens and flow of free water provided to token holders
Thanks a lot, I'll look through the WP soon.
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

They slightly changed the White Paper (in more detail describe the costs of production and production capacity)
 Information may change later on

Disclaimer of warranty (White Paper)
This is not a final version of the document. This version is provided for information purpose only. None of the information provided herein shall be considered as a public offer to make a deal with any mentioned company or individual. None of the information provided herein must be taken as a
recommendation or advise, and none of such information is a guide for action.
Any actions that someone may undertake based on the information contained in the document, shall be carried out at their own risk, and subject to their own assessment. The Baikalika company and its affiliated entities and individuals shall assume no liability for any consequences of such actions.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

In principle - a good business. The purest Baikal water will find a big sale. Some Chinese people are like customers. If you organize shipments to China, then it will be a gold mine. The main thing is that there should not be problems with Russian justice, since Baikal is a security zone.
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:07:34 PM

In principle - a good business. The purest Baikal water will find a big sale. Some Chinese people are like customers. If you organize shipments to China, then it will be a gold mine. The main thing is that there should not be problems with Russian justice, since Baikal is a security zone.

Thank you for your opinion!
Baikalika Team

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

Or they need to register the china based company and pay chinese import taxes and so on. Maybe the whlosale trade is the best way of business for the first time.

Our trade mark has been registered in China, Korea, Japan, Mongolia and Kazahstan.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

Hello! Interesting project! How much have you raised so far?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: