Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Baikalika - blockchain technologies for Baikal water distribution  (Read 2793 times)
iDrago

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

Hello! Interesting project! How much have you raised so far?
Hello, the website www.baikalika.io have the progress bar at the main page, where you can see the total number of tokens and money raised

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:13 AM

Hyy) Booбщe oчeнь интepecнo. Paзвe в нacтoящee вpeмя людeй бecпoкoит пoдлиннocть вoды?
Sure it is. Especially when it's unique pure drinking water from the lense of Baikal lake. Fake goods are no more in trend.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

Who is your retailer in China? You will sell to wholesale trading companies or Baikalika will organize the distribution net?
I think Baikalika will provide their product via wholesale distribution companies.
Or they need to register the china based company and pay chinese import taxes and so on. Maybe the whlosale trade is the best way of business for the first time.
Who is your retailer in China? You will sell to wholesale trading companies or Baikalika will organize the distribution net?
I think Baikalika will provide their product via wholesale distribution companies.
Our trade mark has been registered in China, Korea, Japan, Mongolia and Kazahstan.
What about trade mark registering in Russia? Or since Kazahstan is a part of Eurasian Economic Union you can use one TM for all counties which are in it?
but3rin

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

Or they need to register the china based company and pay chinese import taxes and so on. Maybe the whlosale trade is the best way of business for the first time.
Our trade mark has been registered in China, Korea, Japan, Mongolia and Kazahstan.
What about trade mark registering in Russia? Or since Kazahstan is a part of Eurasian Economic Union you can use one TM for all counties which are in it?
Are they going to sell Baikalika products only in those countries? Mongolian Trade Mark sounds really strange. I've never heard before any serious mongolian companies.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

Are they going to sell Baikalika products only in those countries? Mongolian Trade Mark sounds really strange. I've never heard before any serious mongolian companies.
of course they are not going to sell water only in those countries. If you look into roadmap you can find that Baikalika is going to worldwide water distribution.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

Good morning guys. Who have read the new version of Baikalika white paper? I'm not able to read it now, maybe someone can tell the new features?

They slightly changed the White Paper (in more detail describe the costs of production and production capacity)
 Information may change later on

Disclaimer of warranty (White Paper)
This is not a final version of the document. This version is provided for information purpose only. None of the information provided herein shall be considered as a public offer to make a deal with any mentioned company or individual. None of the information provided herein must be taken as a
recommendation or advise, and none of such information is a guide for action.
Any actions that someone may undertake based on the information contained in the document, shall be carried out at their own risk, and subject to their own assessment. The Baikalika company and its affiliated entities and individuals shall assume no liability for any consequences of such actions.
When we can get the final version of the White Paper?
PinoyD

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

Good morning guys. Who have read the new version of Baikalika white paper? I'm not able to read it now, maybe someone can tell the new features?

They slightly changed the White Paper (in more detail describe the costs of production and production capacity)
 Information may change later on

Disclaimer of warranty (White Paper)
This is not a final version of the document. This version is provided for information purpose only. None of the information provided herein shall be considered as a public offer to make a deal with any mentioned company or individual. None of the information provided herein must be taken as a
recommendation or advise, and none of such information is a guide for action.
Any actions that someone may undertake based on the information contained in the document, shall be carried out at their own risk, and subject to their own assessment. The Baikalika company and its affiliated entities and individuals shall assume no liability for any consequences of such actions.
When we can get the final version of the White Paper?
I think the final version of WP will come to us in a few days before the ICO.
RobertStan

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Good news team. 1,62 million dollars have been already raised.
but3rin

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

Come on, we must help the project to reach the top of success in pre-ico and main sale.
Baikalika Team

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

We remind! The PreSale of the Baikalika project continues

PreSale period will be the most beneficial to join the project and to purchase the tokens BKL — during it investors may receive up to 40% of bonus tokens!
Minimum 40$=1 BKL

More information about modern technologies that we use in our projectBAIKALIKA is on the website https://baikalika.io.

Subscribe for our news, push sign up to the pre-sale!

Join our main discussion on Telegram: https://t.me/baikalika_chat

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaikalikaOfficial/ and Twitter:https://twitter.com/Baikalika_ICO

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*EVqFgeQCjbixChsEhVCM6g.jpeg
iDrago

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Come on, we must help the project to reach the top of success in pre-ico and main sale.
How we can help? Just buy more BKL tokens?
sensay

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

Development plan
February 2018    PreSale
March 2018        CrowdSale
June 2018          Tokens placement on cryptocurrency exchanges
July 2018           Design documentation development
August 2018       Automation system design development
August 2018       Products rebranding
September 2018  MVP apps and a running blockchain architecture
October 2018     Completion of construction
November 2018   Equipment supply
November 2018   Start of marketing campaign
December 2018   Automation system integration

January 2019      Launch of the app in 5 languages
February 2019     Increase of shipment volumes
March 2019         Start of water supply to BKL holders
October 2019      Start of marketing campaign in India and Asia
December 2019    Volume of supply to China will have reached 60 mln liters

January 2020       Start of supplies to India and countries of Southeast Asia
March 2020          BAIKALIKA rebranding for the Middle East
June 2020           Start of marketing campaign in the Middle East
September 2020   Start of supplies to countries the Middle East
December 2020    Volume of supply will have reached 120 mln liters per year
December 2021    Volume of supply will have reached 160 mln liters

kapa6ac

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

June 2018          Tokens placement on cryptocurrency exchanges
Which cryptocurency exchange websites are you going to list?
RobertStan

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Development plan seems to be very interesting. It doesn't look like other roadmaps with just 5 points with no full realisation.
PinoyD

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:42 AM

What is the date of Baikalika water sales start? I don't see it in the development plan at all. And what first county it will be? How can tell me the answer?
but3rin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

What is the date of Baikalika water sales start? I don't see it in the development plan at all. And what first county it will be? How can tell me the answer?
Seems that international sales start wiil be at forth fourth quarter 2018 year or the Q1 2019. They need time to complete all that development plans.
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Seems that first country after Russia will be China. Baikalika always says that chinese market is most perspective for them. But when I read about registering trade mark in Japan and Korea, I thought they they are going to impact the pan-asian market.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

i see this project has potential for success, it's just that I hope there will be bounty campaign for your project so hope can join for it
iDrago

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

i see this project has potential for success, it's just that I hope there will be bounty campaign for your project so hope can join for it
Bounty-campaign will be announced soon. Stay tuned Cheesy
But I think bounty-campign oriented to the asian market goes another, not basic way.
but3rin

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Bounty-campaign will be announced soon. Stay tuned Cheesy
But I think bounty-campign oriented to the asian market goes another, not basic way.
What's the hell is that "different way" of asian market bounty campaign? Kung-fu battles online?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: