Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:07:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss in trading  (Read 1815 times)
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Well, losing is a part of trading, some time you gain and some time you loss. But, as you gain experience you would get more profit. Always keep an eye on the market, when the price is down buy and hold it, sell when it is up. Remember one thing have patient in trading.

Loss is always a friend of profit. In trading you cannot always expect profit because there is always risk especially in bitcoin since it is very volatile. Sometimes high and abruptly it becomes low again. That is why in trading we need to be updates of the charts and have patience in holding for a longer time.Learn to play with the game and never get panic if you will meet downfall along the way.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:53:20 AM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

who suffered losses not just you but a lot of new players who yesterday bought bitcoin at the price of $ 20k and now the price drops very sharp and very collapsed in this makes the players lose a lot if it sells it at a cheap price, there is no harm to wait for the price back up.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
I think that with a market fluctuating constantly and extremely difficult to guess as the present time, the failure of your trade is inevitable. You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is constantly changing and unpredictable, bitcoin prices are currently at $ 7,800 and are still on the decline, which has a lot of impact on the altcoin trade. . So, I think you should put stoploss to minimize risk.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

Once things start to move up that buying now will make big profits. People get scared out after drops and don’t look at the asset class until they hear people are making money. This not only happens in crypto. The stock market crash of 2008 and the housing crash as well as recent big events. Those who hodl get back their profits, those that invested during the crash got paid. So look for deals just like those big money players are doing before it’s too late.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:09:26 AM

Until you sold - you have not lost.  But you can lose in the cryptocurrency trade if you sell coins in minus.  You can also lose if you buy a very bad coin, which will never grow.

[/center]
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

Before I started trading in crypto, I almost lost 50% of my starting capital before. I am newbie before in crypto, also newbie in trading. I didn't study the basic, I didn't even watch some videos or read some article how trading works. That's why almost 50% funds gone to my pocket.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Until you sold - you have not lost.  But you can lose in the cryptocurrency trade if you sell coins in minus.  You can also lose if you buy a very bad coin, which will never grow.

so if you see our coins is minus, we don't have to sell and waiting is the best things that we can do although we can sell it and buy at the lower price. but if we do this over and over, our balance will not increase and even it will decrease without any chance to increase. there are a lot of people that is a loss in trading and we are not alone and the question is do you still want to try to make a profit in trading or not. and if you still want, then you have another opportunity to try in trading.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I have suffered losses, when it started trading. As I am not experienced, I have traded more often. If I had hold it for long-term then it would be different.
In the beginning, majority faces loss in trading and most of them even decide to abandon this profession. But if someone is trading with bitcoin, the chances to lose faith and become scared are greater due to its fluctuating nature. However, if a trader does not give up and continues his job even after facing failure hundred times, his persistency and endless efforts will bring big reward one day. Traders are real fighters and possess spirit of a brave soldier.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

Before I started trading in crypto, I almost lost 50% of my starting capital before. I am newbie before in crypto, also newbie in trading. I didn't study the basic, I didn't even watch some videos or read some article how trading works. That's why almost 50% funds gone to my pocket.
that could be our experience to avoid the same thing in futures.and its proved that trading without any skills we could suffering loss and make our balance reduce a lot.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Correct, some traders are panicking if they saw that the price aldeady down and they are thinking that maybe the tokens they are holding were already down to zero so to recover there money they will sell it for loss.

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right?
Yes you're right its like an ordinary business that you have to sell it higher. But it is not the typical trading that we use to it must be buy low and sell high.
What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something?
It depends on you how you will react on it. As long as you did not sell you will not loss.

What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
Then it will be the best move that you can do.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

everybody lost a huge amount of money in trading , if you have enough knowledge to enter trading world then go but you must be aware that there are several times that you will get nothing but loss

BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

loss in trade is reasonable because all trades are at risk either in crypto or in the real world, so if you experience loss then make it as a lesson and fix your mistake
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

exactly what you thought you will loss trading ifcyou buy high and sell low specially with the current condition of the crypto market right now lot of newbies bought high and getting worried or panic right now since crypto market  are very bearish even my portfolio lost almost 75% of my investment Sad but i have no choice but to keep holding.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

the most important point is when the coin is decreased is to be patient and wait for the price coin is on a positive track. so it takes calm and control panic. I agree if we can keep patience then we can achieve success. Because the beginning of doing Trading is to learn the science and also learn to control the patience that we have. All traders should be able to understand it because when they do not understand then they will never become a successful trader.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

Do not lose hope if you experiencing huge loss! God has plan for us! Facing challenges is normal! Obstacles and challenges are the keys for us to improve our self. We can easily overcome our loss if we have hope and trust to our self.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:04:02 PM

no loss in trading unless u sell ur coin when under ur buy price
if u keep that coin untill reach ur price then no loss here
but yeah cut loss is needed in trading
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the past few months, and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing during the first three months of 2018. That is why I think the trade is successful at the moment. This is difficult. I think that it is normal for you to fail in the trade. You need to plan in detail to avoid losses and minimize risk.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

I never lose in trading, I think many people suffer losses because they do not control their emotions when the price down and choose to sell it in order not to lose more
If you make a profit each time you trade, you have to be rich because the person who keeps earning is richer. So math is never wrong.

Agreed! It is not at all possible for you being a trader to make some good earnings all the time and that you don’t suffer any kind of loss. You do suffer loss sometime and that you need to stay determined all the time in order to recover what all you have lost. Other than this, enough knowledge about the things as well as making the right strategy by looking at all the possible things will then help you out in having some better results.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Once you are there in the world of trading, there are likely chances of suffering of loss and that you need to be well prepared to face any such kind of situation too.

In case you suffered some loss, the very first thing which you need to do is to stay calm and cool and that you need to keep your nerves under your control. You just need to analyze the situation in best possible way and that you need to learn from the mistakes which you have previously made.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: