Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss in trading  (Read 1815 times)
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:07:29 PM

In this online market there are too many crypto currency trader and most of the trader a newbie so they don't understand market predication and start his trading so they are lost with his trading. When I was start my trading on that moment I am also lost my money because I was newbie so I am lose with my trading. I am just suggest to everyone who want to start trading you must learn about crypto currency then you start your training otherwise you can make a huge loss or if you learn about crypto currency hope you must make a better with your trading.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Loss in cryptocurrency trading results when the market suddenly goes down much more than expected. The value of your original purchase has reduced. If you're patient, (not to sell your coin/token until you get the desired price) the price of the coin or token can bounce back. However,  since "time" is "money" it obviously means you have experienced a loss since you cannot use your money at that point in time.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

One thing is crystal clear here- your loss is the gain of somebody else. That means when you lose, somebody gains. Therefore that guy is smarter than you. So, try to earn more knowledge, more experience. When you will be experienced and smart enough in trading, you will be capable to understand when to buy and when to sell.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

One thing is crystal clear here- your loss is the gain of somebody else. That means when you lose, somebody gains. Therefore that guy is smarter than you. So, try to earn more knowledge, more experience. When you will be experienced and smart enough in trading, you will be capable to understand when to buy and when to sell.
This is an aspect of trading that is not very well understood, it seems that people think that profits will just come from somewhere not realizing that somewhere means another trader and when you take into account that exchanges charge you a fee for every trade that you make then this means that at least more than 50% of the traders will be losers.
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.

Exactly, we have to stick with the plan, when you panic it would show that you are emotionally weak.
Planning is very important but more important is the way we execute it, if we execute it perfectly it might lead to a success and our loss
now could be converted to a profit in the future if we make good decisions along the way.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

I think everyone loss money  their beginning of trading life. Eventually by your experience you will get knowledge. If you buy high you have to hold the coin until price go high.It is my way, I never sell without any profit.

I have same experience that you have faced recently, but I am holding them . Because it is a good project.
all may be lost if you do not know what to do in trading or do not know it, so you need to have the wisdom to not lose it and for it you can overcome it
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

If you have suffered a loss in the transaction, you have purchased your currency at a high price today and sold it at a low price. This is a reasonable currency. We invest. If we buy some coins at a price, we should wait for the price of the currency to rise before selling.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

holding is the best way to make more profit, dont sell when the price still low, Panic leads you more losses, try to control your emotions, youre still a newbie everything can be learned, learning some strategies and techniques is very important in trading.

Exactly, we have to stick with the plan, when you panic it would show that you are emotionally weak.
Planning is very important but more important is the way we execute it, if we execute it perfectly it might lead to a success and our loss
now could be converted to a profit in the future if we make good decisions along the way.
most people are losing because of panic sell and can't control himself.
trading requires patience and experience. as time goes by, you will also find the rhythm of trading itself
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️

yeah you are right if you buy at high and you sell low you will instantly lose your money, to avoid losing your money in trading make sure that the coin you gonna buy is not pump yet you need to have patient to wait for the coin to dump again and then thats the right time to buy the coin you want, but we admit that in trading even the pro in trading also tried to lose their money in trading.

DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

Holding may (or may not) be a sulution if all of a sudden price falls, but then you may end up with all your trading deposit locked in positions like that. Sometimes it's better to cut your loss and cover it from other trades, instead of waiting for the price to go back up.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
I think that with a market that is fluctuating constantly and is so complicated as it is now, it is normal for a business to fail and lose money. The market is in a downtrend, so the price of bitcoin and altcoin drop sharply in recent days is very easy to understand. I think you need a specific plan to control the risk.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:43:34 AM

You don’t “lose” in trading unless you knowingly do so. You can buy high and just wait it out. You can just keep the coins to yourself and forget about them until they are back up again. Hell you can buy a coin, set a sell order for any amount higher than you want and just forget about it all together. One day when you come back it will be sold and you would make your money. “losing” in trading is a concept you create yourself.

cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

When you start trading, you have to make a plan, clear entry points and exit trading positions. You also need to use the stop loss. This will reduce the risk of loss
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:40 PM

Holding your coins is really the best way to have big profit, but this isn't the right time to hold now. Market still bleeding and no sign to stop that, I'm fear about market will return to 0 prices at any time now..
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:53:59 PM

It is normal to experience loss, you should not thinking bad even if you lose in trading. You can learn many information through losses. I am sure that you can overcome all of your losses if you will use all of the information that you learned in your past mistakes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

If you don't want to lose money, then don't make the trade back into whatever currency you bought at a loss. If you buy in at an all time high just become a bagholder and hold and hope to make back the losses and maybe even a profit. This can take a couple years though.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

You don’t “lose” in trading unless you knowingly do so. You can buy high and just wait it out. You can just keep the coins to yourself and forget about them until they are back up again. Hell you can buy a coin, set a sell order for any amount higher than you want and just forget about it all together. One day when you come back it will be sold and you would make your money. “losing” in trading is a concept you create yourself.

It is never that simple, what you are describing will work some of the time but it's not going to work in every circumstance, for example what will happen if you invested in a coin for a price and then it crashes and it never recovers its price? You could hold with the hope that the price recovers at some point in the far future but what if that doesn't happen and the value goes down once again?
dab000

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:38 PM

Yes but if you wait for the price to bounce back for a long time, you are losing time and money
financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Well, so At first loss in trading will be common to all the traders. I was dam sure all the traders will loss some bitcoin at the initial stage and that give him a lesson of trading. trading is diffucult.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:48:32 PM

losing in trading is a common thing and happens by many traders, now the time is right for us is must be able to continue to correct mistakes and win back profits when we experience defeat

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: