Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loss in trading  (Read 1815 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Of course it is very normal to have a loss in trading, it makes us learn more in trading and we could add another strategy to recover our loss. As a result of these losses, you will gain a lot of experience.And  this experience will help you to become a good trader in the future.

Yeah as long as it doesn't break you :p. Some people experience such huge losses that they feel crypto isn't really for them. Or people who lose on a consistent basis without really learning from mistakes. I think it's also a gauge for yourself if you can handle trading crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
I believe that with a market that is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to predict, at the present time, trading without a specific plan, you will fail and lose a lot of money. You can see that although the market is showing signs of recovery overall, it is still in bear market, so I think that at this point you should trade in the short term and withdraw profits out when there are profits.

GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

I am a newbie, I just want to ask how exactly are you losing your money in trading? Can anybody explain how you lose your money in trading? Correct me if I'm wrong I just think that when you buy high but you sell it in low price I think you lose, right? What if you you buy it at a higher price then the price falls on the next days or week will you loss something? What if you'll just hold for it and wait for the price to bounce back? Thanks for your opinions! ☺️
Loss in trading can makes you become better. I am sure that you can regain your losses if you will use the knowledgr that you learned from your past mistakes. We can become skillful person by experiencing losses.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

You can improve your knowledge through experiencing losses. You should always think positive even if you lose in trading. Your mindset should focus on how you will overcome all of your losses.

strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

I think that with a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict at the present time, failure to do business is completely understandable. You can see that the price of bitcoins in recent days is fluctuating in great amplitude and in order to be successful in the trade you need to have a specific plan to be able to delineate and limit risk.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Wrong decisions makes you lose on trading. Not enough skills and wise decision are number one main reason to lose. Trading using your gut feel is too risky. Sometimes we need to be patience and not go with the flow. In this way we urgently sell our resources because of the mainstream and regret it afterward. Trading usually composed of risk and loss is just normal.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

I think everyone loss money  their beginning of trading life. Eventually by your experience you will get knowledge. If you buy high you have to hold the coin until price go high.It is my way, I never sell without any profit.

I have same experience that you have faced recently, but I am holding them . Because it is a good project.
Everyone loss their money especially if they're newbie its a normal it depends on your experiences, you must have knowledge to overcome it soon without lossing just trust on yourself
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Lack of knowledge is the cause you will loss in trading. Some of the new trader is start by doing  buy low and sell high. They dont have a pattern if they buy low the price will make lower so they will loss and it sell lower. Because of being greedy and emotions they will loss in trading.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: