Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Absolutely no doubt bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because every hardwork sacrifices of them pays off and benefited them so well.They had take all the risk of their money in investing to have there huge profit and ammount of everything they had..They deserve it truely.They had been positive throughout.They are very confident and in return it came out to be there success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

Yes I think bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because they won't be a millionaire if they didn't work hard for it. I think they have plenty of sleepless nights before getting what they have right now, there is no instant money we all know this, we have to work hard and push hard to reach our goals in life and face many challenges before reaching to the top. Their ability to take the risks in investing and trading their money will also matter, sometimes we have to gamble in order to be more profitable and to earn more. Perseverance, determination and strong personality to face the struggles before reaching to be a millionaire is real.
buggy

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:37:06 AM

Yes I think bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because we all know before they reach their goals they are working hard for it. Their determination to be on top and become rich will always gone through plenty of struggles and challenges. We all know that there's no instant money, we have to risks everything in order to earn and gain more profit.
ActionJackson

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

I think they desvere their wealth but ofc it is a bit unfair when you see a young guy who bought btc for 1k having 1 milion dollars now and the opposite some guys working 16H / day for 10 yeasr to get that money. Well you could argue that using your brain is key...
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:01 AM

I don't think it's up to us to decide whether the people who held on to Bitcoin deserve their wealth or not. I would congratulate them for their patience instead of judging them which won't really change anything.
blindspiritnac

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

I think they does because as you know nobody give any trust to Bitcoin at the start. They risk it so they deserve it.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
That is fair, even though they don't have any particular knowledge they do their best to achieve it. They deserved their wealth because at the first place they do believe in bitcoin with no doubt. Bitcoin millionaires did there best to study everything in btc and they patiently wait and now achieved success which they truly deserved. Even you don't have enough knowledge in everything but you are eager to learn it, you'll surely get the result you really wanted. They really deserved their wealth because they work hard for it.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:00 AM

It’s their luck, they worked for it, they invested either their time or their money, so I don’t see the reason why you would think they don’t deserve the money they have made through bitcoin. The only people that don’t deserve the money they have got are those who into scamming.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

its fair, because they learn from experience, and  be a millionaires
everybody desrves to be a millionaire ,those who are in bitcoin they are all desrves  what they have and what they are because as far as i know they give their 100% to be where they are now and they deserves to be millionaire because they give extra hardwork to get what they have now, bitcoin millionaires deserve their wealth because they overcome the fear and they are workinghard to get what they want and what they have right now. i also believe the every humans deserves it.

Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

I believe so, they do deserve it since it is their money they're using as an investment. I don't think these
Millionaires just got those millions for just doing nothing. If these millionaires got their millions by simply investing in bitcoin, so long as it is their money that they used as an investment, i don't see anything wrong with that. If they got their millions thru trading, then i admire them for being such great traders and i know very well they studied and learned everything about trading for them to have such great skills.

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

That's a very tough question brother. But i think millionaires because of bitcoin is deserving because they earned their wealth which is the bitcoin on the legal basis. As long as you did not do any illegal doings with bitcoins, i think you deserved your money.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Who said life was fair?   In my opinion we all get what we deserve.  

I have very little technical ability, but I do have a high savings discipline so by luck, I had funds to put into btc when it was still in the lower atmosphere.

Look at Jack Ma, he has well known 'low' tech ability.   In the early years of Alibaba, he could barely use a computer.   It doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be where he is.

We all use our different abilities, we all... for the most part have two hands, two legs, etc...  we just don't all have the same results from our efforts.   That's life.    

sent from my X6
Rodzz

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

High risk tends to be high reward.  They could have easily lost all of their money but they got lucky and it's paying off big time for them now.  That's a dream investment.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I think they do deserve whatever they have earned. This didn't come to them from just about anywhere.

They showed interest and belief in a newly formed technology and innovation and thus they got a good return out of that.

This is like investing in the stock market in a new companies stock and later winning. You don't necessarily need financial knowledge and some tactics to get investing.

People had trust over bitcoin and also they had extra money to be spent on and that is what they did. Now when they are getting good returns over it then they have all the right to fully enjoy it and they do definitely deserve all of it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

As long as they have worked for every bit of cent that made them wealthy, then of course they deserve the wealth that they got. Let's not entertain envy in our minds, it just tends to destroy the focus on working hard and the belief that we too can also become bitcoin millionaires in the future. It is a good thing that they got rich, but we can work hard to be like them.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

The first answer that came to mind when I saw the title of this thread is of course they do. I believe that everything that is owned or possesed by a certai person is well deserved because I know that somehow they were able to receive such due to their hard work. With regards to the responsibility of that person, socially and economically, they do have to be aware that they have to commit to such responsibilities. As a citizen who earns millions, you should learn how to declare what you have and pay the right taxes as this is your duty as a citizen. On the other hand, you also have a social responsibility to provide for those who are less fortunate because little do you know, it is also an obligation.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

I thank you very much with the bitcointalk that now makes everybody a billionaire because of their seriousness to work. including me. right now I'm going to be a billionaire. with my old determination now soon all of this will happen
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

I thank you very much with the bitcointalk that now makes everybody a billionaire because of their seriousness to work. including me. right now I'm going to be a billionaire. with my old determination now soon all of this will happen
I am also like you with bitcointalk follow-up I hope can be a milliarder karana my serious seriousness to work hard. yes hopefully all that can happen and manifest
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:25:06 AM

They might not be well versed in business but I think the knowledge that make them millionaires with bitcoin is enough, and this indicates that they know how to play there cards well. And is their money they invest in this bitcoin so I don't see why they don't deserve their wealth because this is all risk associated and they went for it.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
GunThe

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

I think they deserve to become a millionaire if they really work hard for it and they do not cheat like they scam, hack or something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: