Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

maybe yes. Whatever they achieve in bitcoin its because of their hardwork and their capacity to invest. They have bigger chances of making multi million money because they already have the capital. They just invest it here and they know where to nvest their money that will double their nvestment  for a short period of time. thats their advantage to us

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

I think they definitely do. I mean they started way back, right? That time, after first hearing bitcoin, ask yourselves, would you be willing to invest on it, knowing that it is the first time that something like that was generated? I don't think so. This is why bitcoin millionaires deserve what they have for their investment.

jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

No sacrifice is in vain. They have worked hard to achieve their goals. Having achieved with the struggle then they deserve their wealth.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Yes they deserve it, even without the knowledge of economy or bussiness, as long as they work hard for it in legal ways and know what their job responsibilities, it is totally fair for them to become millonaires.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

I mean, why would you think that they don't deserve it. Even if they got it due to luck or some great twist of faith, you can't still say that it is unfair that they are rich and you are not. Many rich people out their fought tooth and nail to get to the point where they are now using what they have or their skills in the beginning. I think if you have the right mindset and if you invest all the time and effort to achieve it, then every person has a chance of becoming rich.

orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

I mean, why would you think that they don't deserve it. Even if they got it due to luck or some great twist of faith, you can't still say that it is unfair that they are rich and you are not. Many rich people out their fought tooth and nail to get to the point where they are now using what they have or their skills in the beginning. I think if you have the right mindset and if you invest all the time and effort to achieve it, then every person has a chance of becoming rich.

I am asking the question, that is, I want to know how people feel about the ones that got in with no particular technical knowledge nor really understanding Bitcoin and got very rich.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

Everyone who hold and made bitcoin famous deserves to be wealthy after all they were the ones who resist the temptation to withdraw it or they are the one who really work for it to gain popularity and demand from the people. Becoming millionaire does not require anything, it only takea wise and right decision. I dont think those who are new BTC millionaire has particular knowledge about economy. If so, they maybe already give up their on hold coins.

Let's just acceot the fact that they are the early one who have known bitcoin, and those who are early are really the one who deserve more. Well. We are not yet late to be one of them, let's just learn from what they did.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

anybody can be a millionaire...and with bitcoin i think they got where they are because they trust and invested on it.
ofcourse they deserve it.how about those millionaires that just won on mega lotto or any mega raffle draw?
just saying'
flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

I am asking the question, that is, I want to know how people feel about the ones that got in with no particular technical knowledge nor really understanding Bitcoin and got very rich.

To be honest, i find the question amusing, if not annoyingly silly. I find the question a bit jealous in nature. I see a lot of people invest money in something they don't truly understand and get rich out of it. And that's really fine, isn't it? There's a lot of businessman all over the planet who does not have the vaguest idea on how the whole thing works out, all they really need to know is the potential of their money earning! So i'll say .. it's absolutely fair and okay!
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

I could not think that these people are not deserving for the profit that they have right now. They have it because they walk on the path of strategical way of wisdom which the thing that the investors must possess. So meaning if they have it from being fair, then, I think critics have no right to question their gain even they act on the weakness that you have been said on your writing. But still, my answer remain as an opinion.  Smiley

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

Absolutely yes, they deserve it since they got it on their own, they risk themselves to invest and being a millionaire is their prize for their hard work. They have come up with nice strategy that made them rich.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sherlenekupo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Yes they deserve it. They dare to try where many of us thinks that this is too risky to go for. Risk it till they make it. Yes they really should.
flash12i

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

I just thought of a good analogy on the topic at hand, we find hollywood celebrities (i ain't gonna drop names) who either lack acting skills or lack good looks, but they are celebrities nonetheless. Do they deserve the fame? It's kinda one and the same.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

I think they deserve what they own now. Even though they dont have full knowledge about economy, cryptocurrency, or another, they have the guts to take on this kind of investment and its risk. So their wealth now is the result of their strong mentality and positive mind and i salute them all.

Moral lesson from the story is, sometimes even with a small knowledge and skills, you still can be a succesful person by maintaining a strong and positive mentality about what youre doing in your life.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

Yes they deserve it they work for it. They work hard to be a millionaire or to reach they goal. So they deserve it.
sidsac01

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:54:20 AM

Well of course they deserve it do you think you can have millions in an instant? If there are lots who have gained lots in crypto world i think there are also lots that have been losing money in it. They have work hard on it, They are on a constant learning, researching and putting lots of time i have seen some with not much sleep even i myself But i am just a newbie but i know and i feel that all my efforts here will be worth it. I can see the crypto world will play a big part in the future of our society. So in everything you do loads on knowledge and information first added with hard work it will eventually become a success.
poor-yorik

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

To be honest, i find the question amusing, if not annoyingly silly. I find the question a bit jealous in nature. I see a lot of people invest money in something they don't truly understand and get rich out of it. And that's really fine, isn't it? There's a lot of businessman all over the planet who does not have the vaguest idea on how the whole thing works out, all they really need to know is the potential of their money earning! So i'll say .. it's absolutely fair and okay!

And I'd also like to add that while there are people, businessmen, or whatever who got rich without truly understanding what they did and how it worked out, there are even more people who might have had better knowledge and understanding but which, nevertheless, still failed and ended up worse than when they set out on their business journey.

But these people rarely get mentioned.
Seaze007

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

Of course because they work hard to get or achieve their goals. All of us deserve what we receive in life especially if you have bitcoin now. But we need to thankful everyday.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

They definitely deserve their wealth because they put extraordinary efforts just to earn it. They have been striving just to reach their dreams. Bitcoin was not taken for granted for them because they had all the patience in the world and they had exerted so much hard work just to earn big for themselves.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

of course they deserve their wealth pioneered from below and now they are enjoying the results, all the rich here initially no one is instantly rich all need a process to become rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: