Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bitcoin millonaires deserve their wealth?  (Read 3376 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Yes, I think they deserve, just because they were enough smart to hold their bitcoins, while everyone were just selling and as true believers were not react on news, and fake arguments that bitcoin won't hit 10,000$ - 20,000$. And about "  but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business.", we now in 2018 and I think it won't be problem for them to get needed knowledges.
Thats true, I think to be able to believe in bitcoin and be patient to wait for pump prices is a difficult thing, because most bitcoin users are more likely to panic and not be patient in selling their bitcoins. millionaires from bitcoin are able to be patient for years and are convinced that bitcoin has a beautiful future and from that trust they deserve the wealth of their efforts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuikindu

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

Yes, I think they deserve it. They have worked hard and patiently, waiting for a long time for bitcoin to rise. Profit and effort are proportional.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?
Who said that they are not worthy of their wealth?They are millionaires because they have knowledge or luck strikes them really hard.Why do you think they are not worthy?Because the know nothing about economy or business?Its the product of their hardwork so theire worthy

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:25:21 AM

It is know that bitcoin has made a few millionaires, but many of these people don´t have any particular knowledge of the economy nor business. Do you think that is a fair situation?

They all deserve their wealth, because they work for it. If they stole it to a person then they dont deserve the money, but if they work hard for their wealth ofcourse they deserve it.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

I think they deserve what do they have now. Even though they didn't know much about bitcoin they invested in it and believe in it. They took the risk not knowing that it could be this succesfull and now being a millionaire is the result of the investments they have made.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

Yes ofcourse, they all deserve it. They all worked hard for it before they have their wealth. It takes a lot of patience and hardwork before we achieve the things that we want to have. They exerted efforts and did what they can to get a good profit. Also, they took a lot of learnings to gain knowledge abouy bitcoin.
Revenant 02

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Yes of course, it's their money and they invested it so they have all the right to deserve it. Even if they didn't know a lot about bitcoin, they were brave enough to risk, believe, and put their faith to invest in it, and that gave them an incredible return. They grabbed the opportunity to invest in a project that they think are worth their money and profited much more than what they expected. But for the young crypto millionaires/billionaires, I think that they might owe even just a bit part of their wealth to their parents for giving them the money to make their investment.

Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

They believed in Bitcoin in the first place and they didn't mind investing their money in it. And now that they have benefitted, you are asking if they deserve it?
That is fair, even though they don't have any particular knowledge they do their best to achieve it. They deserved their wealth because at the first place they do believe in bitcoin with no doubt.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

They deserve their wealth for sure! Everything that was made by hardwork and dedication should be payed to a people. Better to work on yourself guys Grin

Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

And why not? Everybody deserves to be a millionaire even the "low educated" ones. Sometimes the low educated ones are the ones who have the superb strategies when it comes to business. Those people that (you are referring), were the risk takers. They without reluctance took the unknown bitcoin then under their wings with closed eyes, hoping against hope for greater probabilities in the long run. They have trusted their gut instincts. And it payed off. Looks like they have the last laugh over us all. And that OP is a very very fair situation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

Yes of course, it's their money and they invested it so they have all the right to deserve it. Even if they didn't know a lot about bitcoin, they were brave enough to risk, believe, and put their faith to invest in it, and that gave them an incredible return. They grabbed the opportunity to invest in a project that they think are worth their money and profited much more than what they expected. But for the young crypto millionaires/billionaires, I think that they might owe even just a bit part of their wealth to their parents for giving them the money to make their investment.
Everyone deserves to be a millionaire as long as they took it in legal way. Especially those who got millionaires in crypto because they made so much hardwork on it. No matter what is there status in education because as long as we make a lot of efforts hoping that someday we will be rich then it is good.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

I certainly believe so, They reach that point in life even with all the hardships they've been. They became millionaires on their own way. Perhaps it is their time to be recognize as well as many had been.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

Unfortunately, profits related to speculation do not need moral foundations, nor do they require personal merits, as it is well known that only those who have access to certain information and have the necessary methods can earn more money than others. In that sense perhaps there is some justice in the fact that they were astute enough to obtain valuable information that others did not want or did not know how to obtain.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Very rarely in the world wealthy people have deserved their weath. In most of the case they've got it from their parents. Therefore bitcoin millionairs have deserved their wealth just like anybody else. Or perhaps, even a little bit more.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Yes its fair! even if they dont have enough knowledge about the economy they deserve their wealth because they worked for it, and they invested their own money so why we need to ask if they deserve their money in bitcoin right?
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

Yes i think they deserve what are they now and what do they have now. They've been workhard for it , put a lot of patience and they wait for a long time for bitcoin to rise, they 100% deserve it unless they did illegal to made them millionaire. It is fair , i guess they just play it in early stage so they come up being millionaires.

Yes i believe that whoever is a millionaire because of bitcoin deserves it. They work hard to earned that. Thay find ways on how bitcoin works. They deserves the merit of there labor.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Why not? They have risked their money into it knowing anytime that it can go down quickly or even trusting it when it was really worth nothing. At the end what they risked have really paid off for them and there is nothing wrong with that. They are the people who believed in Bitcoin and didn't listen to the bad things some people are saying to it.  Any person who tried to risk their money in order to earn money deserved their earnings. I don't even know what you are seeing wrong with it.
Definitely, because they worked hard on it.  They invested not just their money but as well as their time, effort and patience to wait for their bitcoin to grow. They took the risk, without knowing what might happen. But because they trusted their gut feeling they harvested what they deserved.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

why are people so jealous on those "btc millionaires"Huh!!! those guys just did better/smarter when it really mattered. They took certain risks when nobody believed in cryptocurrencies (including bitcoin). don't forget it is not just their risk but huge amount of money they invested. In my eyes they deserved own success....... most of us missed that early opportunity.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

I wouldn't fret about business with regards to crypto. The main worry with this is to hold and hold up until the crypto break the mass of costs. They merited of what they have and earned. They'll move toward becoming millinonaire or even very rich person since they utilize thier psyche to hold and pause. We should acquire cash through crypto yet we have to utilize it appropriately and don't manhandle utilizing it.
the fact of the matter is that I am a millionaire or a billionaire to keep crypto currency in purses much easier than those people who have invested almost the last money, in the hope of some kind of income.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

They deserve their wealth for sure! Everything that was made by hardwork and dedication should be payed to a people. Better to work on yourself guys Grin

"Hardwork and dedication" are not always a necessary requisite in cryptos. Luck and patience play a consistent role. For example, you could just play at the Lottery I am advertising with my signature right now and eventually become rich with no effort at all! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: